What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

A Rearz Princess ....screams girly..but thats the point after wearing a boxer brief all day, polar opposite. They are soooo cute , thick and crinkle galore. I just love how thick and huggingly snug they are.

• Love
Reactions: NudistMD and michaelmc
pampers568 said:
Where do you buy them so cheap?
Any sainsburys but most supermarket own brands are about £3 - £4

Terry nappy

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Crinklz Fairytale with Babykins low-riser plastic pants for me! It’s cold and I’m cosy at home.

• Love
I'm wearing a wet and poopy Tykables Puppers V2 diaper.

michaelmc said:
Hiya Terry hows it going? 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 on to Terrys sister Terri nappy now

• Haha
Just got home from edmonton wearing a alphagators( lasted 8 hrs of use then a loonie sized leak right when pulling into town, my mommy even ask if she should pack a diaper bag but I didn't think I needed it oopsies 🤭) got changed into abenas m4 for few hours till we go out later

also any littles from calgary or area in this chat ???

I'm wearing a Tykables Waddler. This pack is defective. The liner of each diaper is torn where it meets the leak guard on one side. Must be a bad batch. Not a big deal except I have to clean some soaked padding off me when I change.

A seni i got as a sample. Its trash. Feel like if I wet it even lightly ill leak. Hold off til shower and bedtime crinklz

Let me first say from an aesthetic point I like plain white, however on a stormy cold night after a dip in the hot tub these Daydreamers are comfy like no other!

Reactions: ryan8710 and michaelmc
NappiedTruckDriver said:
🤣🤣🤣 on to Terrys sister Terri nappy now
That's a Terry-ble joke! 🤣

Fireball44 said:
Diaper or pull up.? Never heard of them, very asorbant?
Barnyard is a Rearz, very absorbent Incontrol is Rearz although they say they are there own brand, elite and a tape on are very absorbent, active air is a great daytime diaper

Rearz critter caboose

Reactions: DLMunky
Currently wearing/enjoying a Rearz incontrol, may or may not be dry.

Norfolkdiapersub said:
Rearz critter caboose
I only have one left in my stash, very nice diaper!

Baby blue terry nappy

Currently wearing foresites under the sea 🐙🦈🪸🐚👍👍

Reactions: DLMunky
ryan8710 said:
Currently wearing foresites under the sea 🐙🦈🪸🐚👍👍
I remember trying & really liking them, enjoy!

DLMunky said:
I remember trying & really liking them, enjoy!
Thanks 👍 I have had lots of samples and I've tried all the other foresites stuff before and love to feeling of them but I went to a store in alberta here yesterday and to my surprise they had a bag under the seas so I bought them because I did a normal stock up but then I took last min holidays so needed some extra 😀

Back