What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Rearz Kido fresh on a bit damp n warm at the front with the first wet ! šŸ„°

Reactions: TenaciousDL
In from clearing-off the weather station snow covering so that I regained wind direction and speed!
Great time for a diaper change as well! So, I am now in my afternoon diaper, which is a pre-folded, daytime weight, cloth diaper with NS Trifecta diaper cover!

• Love
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver and michaelmc
Pink ā˜ŗļø Trest Elite, wet several times alreadyā€¦experimenting with some water beads in the bottom!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Wearing boys 5t-6t Pull-Ups. Decent fit, but will probably play it safe and change into my goodnites before I take a nap.

IMG_5403.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: NudistMD, DiaperGirly, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Baby blue terry nappy

A soaked MegaMax and booster with two soaked store brand diapers that I added under that and plastic panties over it. I have a womenā€™s one piece swimsuit to hold it all up. Iā€™ve been in them for 19 hours. I plan on continuing to take them off and add fresh store brand diapers underneath as necessary. Itā€™s super diaper marathon.

DamianTheAngel said:
Wearing boys 5t-6t Pull-Ups. Decent fit, but will probably play it safe and change into my goodnites before I take a nap.

View attachment 127835
What brand? :think:

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
  • Love
Reactions: DamianTheAngel and michaelmc
At the moment, I'm enjoying the extra bulky cushioning of a Rearz Omutsu (white) with one of the prefolds inside - super tempting to actually test it out, but they're more for the comfort and enjoyment of something extra big and soft! :giggle:

• Love
LilDawson said:
Pull-Ups are from Huggies. (y)
I wish I can wear these, but unfortunately, no one makes it in my size.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
bigtoddler96 said:
I wish I can wear these, but unfortunately, no one makes it in my size.

I just happen to be pretty shrimpy. Being able to wear smaller things is definitely a privilege.

Reactions: Edgewater and bigtoddler96
The Seni Quatro I slept in, wet but not soaked. It just got a lot fuller:poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
A Bambino Cloudee after the first wetting.

Rite Aid Brand Pull-up

• Love
Alphagators a bit wet but good till my next change

Just a cheap RITE AID House Brand diaper now in the early evening.

After nearly a week of not wearing, Iā€™m really tired tonight so I am going to bed in a Tena Active Maxi and plastic pants. Dry at the moment.

Extremely wet Rearz Mermaid with 3 very wet boosters, it can hold more but number 2 coming and bathroom is occupied.

Reactions: wetaccident
In a moist Aldi Sana pull up

Back