What movies/tv shows help you get into little space?

StrawberryRaven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Ive been dying for something to help settle me into little space but instead Ive mostly been going towards nostalgic movies that I enjoyed as a kid/teen. Like Coneheads, the first TMNT flicks, Let the Right One In, etc etc.

Im about to watch The Owl House but Id def love to hear what yall watch, thank youu

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Rugrats usually works for me. This includes The Rugrats Movie, and Rugrats in Paris.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Backwords
Care Bears, The Dark Crystal, and Muppets.

Sesame Steet and Mr Rogers

The Balto movie always helps me feel little, since that was a movie I liked when I actually was little.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
Baby TV!!!!

Dora the Explorer and Blue's Clues.

Anything Mickey :) that and Care Bears.

I started watching pj masks and I really have gotten into it and don't realize I've switched I until I snapped back to reality. I really want to buy some dvd's of the cartoon so I can watch it whenever I want to w/o recording it

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Annalise
Anything from the mid eighties tends to work for me, but I will admit there are some new movies that I like a lot. Such as the Hotel Transylvania movies, Finding Dory and Boss Baby (the series is also AWESOME!). Sometimes curling up with Brownie (my pound puppy) and my care bears blanket with a sippy of kool aid and one of those movies and I'm in the zone.

Funny that you said that because I was watching Craig of the Creek and Total Dramarama yesterday and I was actually laughing at the jokes, this never happened to me before.

Last edited:
StrawberryRaven said:
Ive been dying for something to help settle me into little space but instead Ive mostly been going towards nostalgic movies that I enjoyed as a kid/teen. Like Coneheads, the first TMNT flicks, Let the Right One In, etc etc.

Im about to watch The Owl House but Id def love to hear what yall watch, thank youu

During ABDL roleplay I watch the following cartoons: - (Basically those I watched as an actual baby/toddler between 1994 - 1996/1997):

1 Fireman Sam

2 Dig & Dug

3 Bear In The Big Blue House

4 Barney

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Paw Patrol, Franklin, Care Bears, Thomas, Dragon Tales, Mickey

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Pororo and The Land Before Time always do the trick for me.

Reactions: Lyokodl
LittleAnonymousHacker said:
Pororo and The Land Before Time always do the trick for me.

Was literally going to post The Land Before Time. That first movie was dope.

Reactions: LittleAnonymousHacker and BobbiSueEllen
StrawberryRaven said:

I mainly just watch videos on YouTube of either a baby crying, or movie scenes where a baby cries.

Nothing for me little space every night

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Turb0Baby
For me...MeTV is a big one, with many of the shows I watched as a tot when TV was good (it was also all we had!). Then there's True and the Rainbow Kingdom and Arthur. 🥰

The baby channel, Katie is really into it right now.

Back