What is your preferred method of wetting

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's something I've been pondering for a while. When I got back into diapers, I was worried about loosing my continence, but that eventually went away. I have however found my bladder to not be able to hold as much as it used to. I know it may be getting colder, and I should drink more water, but my urine output has significantly decreased. I think it may have something to do with the way I wet myself. When I'm padded, I just let it out, and resist the urge to wink my sphincter like I do when I'm using the toilet. Does that do anything to you in the long run? I don't wear a lot; Typically I'll give myself a 5 day break in between, and there's times where I'll stay padded like that for a week straight. Does anyone else wet themselves like that, or do you hold it in and then let it out? Of course this question is for ABDLs, but I also appreciate input from those who are IC too.

I do both, but I prefer to hold on until I either have to let go or my GF spots the signs and tells me to use the nappy she put me in

Reactions: KBoy, Hell2DaNaw, Brumas94 and 4 others
I usually just go when I have to go. I don’t necessarily hold it in. I do the same treat my diaper as I would the toilet. I don’t wear that often usually one diaper a day for an hour or so.

I'm still practicing wetting in various positions, so I go when I can. Usually there has to be a bit of urgency before I can make myself go. I can't just go whenever (unless I'm standing).

I sit in a zero gravity chair while I work most days, which works really well for distributing urine evenly and avoiding leaks.

Reactions: thedlguy, Kellycares and theancientmariner
Drip drip drip drizzle drizzle drizzle drizzzzzzelle ahhhhh Drip drip drip drizzle drizzle drizzle drizzzzzzelle ahhhhh

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Chrissie, wetaccident and 1 other person
I tend hold it alittle, but i very much like to be told to wet or sometimes i have to ask permission to wet , very embarrassing when out in public.

I gushed when wearing a new diaper while knowing it will absorb it quite well. And then I go a bit at a time so that it doesn't get flooded.

Reactions: theancientmariner
Until I can't hold on anymore and I wet it after losing control.

Reactions: wetaccident
I try to relax and let everything happen as need be , I've experienced many times just wondering how I got wet . Even not while diapered .

I don't particularly have a prefered method I remember getting tickled so much that I involutary peed and I like the feeling but its a bit inconvinient asking someone to tickle you just so you can pee :<

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess
theancientmariner said:
It's something I've been pondering for a while. When I got back into diapers, I was worried about loosing my continence, but that eventually went away. I have however found my bladder to not be able to hold as much as it used to. I know it may be getting colder, and I should drink more water, but my urine output has significantly decreased. I think it may have something to do with the way I wet myself. When I'm padded, I just let it out, and resist the urge to wink my sphincter like I do when I'm using the toilet. Does that do anything to you in the long run? I don't wear a lot; Typically I'll give myself a 5 day break in between, and there's times where I'll stay padded like that for a week straight. Does anyone else wet themselves like that, or do you hold it in and then let it out? Of course this question is for ABDLs, but I also appreciate input from those who are IC too.
The more you just let go without holding it the more your bladder capacity will reduce. Subsequently, the more often you’ll need to go. If you make your bladder work by holding it then the more you train it to wait for a toilet.

Ultimately, you may not become incontinent but you can get Overactive Bladder Syndrome. This is basically where you always end up feeling like you need to pee. People with OAB often find themselves needing to wear a nappy as they need to go so often and they can’t constantly sit on a toilet.

• Wow
WoollyAndJoshy said:
The more you just let go without holding it the more your bladder capacity will reduce. Subsequently, the more often you’ll need to go. If you make your bladder work by holding it then the more you train it to wait for a toilet.

Ultimately, you may not become incontinent but you can get Overactive Bladder Syndrome. This is basically where you always end up feeling like you need to pee. People with OAB often find themselves needing to wear a nappy as they need to go so often and they can’t constantly sit on a toilet.
So given the replies, it seems I'm the only one who wets themselves like that. Am I not? I feel like that's the best way to enjoy my nappies, just let it come out naturally. OAB never occured to me.

Chiharu said:
I don't particularly have a prefered method I remember getting tickled so much that I involutary peed and I like the feeling but its a bit inconvinient asking someone to tickle you just so you can pee :<
That sounds cute, ngl. There was a girl who I used to make laugh in grade school. She always laughed so hard, she wet herself. Happened a few times.

Sealander said:
I'm still practicing wetting in various positions, so I go when I can. Usually there has to be a bit of urgency before I can make myself go. I can't just go whenever (unless I'm standing).

I sit in a zero gravity chair while I work most days, which works really well for distributing urine evenly and avoiding leaks.
I'd like to get myself a zero gravity chair someday.

Reactions: Sealander
ChristianDiaperLover said:
I usually just go when I have to go. I don’t necessarily hold it in. I do the same treat my diaper as I would the toilet. I don’t wear that often usually one diaper a day for an hour or so.
Only for an hour?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I like to let it out slowly then at the end I’ll hold my spinster open and kind of let it Drain out. Don’t know if this is good or bad but my bladder works fine when not Diapered

I like to be face down in my bed when I'm wetting my diaper. It makes me feel like a little boy.

Reactions: diaperkool
Chiharu said:
I have peed a couple of times while being tickled. Once my dad and brother were both tickling me to the point of laughing so hard I couldn’t say anything and started to wet my pants before they noticed and stopped. Another time my cousin and I were being spun around on a tire swing by her neighbor. We were both laughing hysterically and she suddenly shouted, “Stop! I’m going to wet my pants!”, which made him spin us faster. She soon choked out between laughs, “Stoooooop! I’m peeeeeeeeing!” as urine started to stream down to the ground. That made me laugh harder until I couldn’t hold back a few spurts and once I felt my pants were wet, I just let go so we both completely peed before he stopped. Ever since I have often fantasized about tickle or laughing-induced accidents, but haven’t had one as an adult.

• Love
Reactions: Lethdale, dous, theancientmariner and 1 other person
My favorite way is to hold until I am desperate, then slowly wet my pants or diaper a little at a time. If diapered, I like to keep doing this until it is absolutely soaked and sagging, and to keep wearing it and walking around like that. Eventually, I’ll wet it one two many times and it will start to leak, then it’s time for a change.

Reactions: dous, chamberpot and Chrissie
geka said:
I like to let it out slowly then at the end I’ll hold my spinster open and kind of let it Drain out. Don’t know if this is good or bad but my bladder works fine when not Diapered
Well as WoollyAndJoshy said, doing that more could lead to OAB. I enjoy holding my sphincter open and letting it drain out too, but there's the risk. But the problem is I don't know of any other way of letting go in a diaper. Holding it in beats the whole purpose of being padded.

Back