What is your little side like?

My little side is a 6 year old girl, who has to wear nappy-pants and suck a dummy, as she is little bit "underdeveloped." She also has to wear a bib and is spoon and bottle-fed.
When I go to the toilet, I pretend that Auntie or Nanny go with me, and that it is they who wipe my bottom or tinky-wink.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I'll be honest, I'm not... Really sure.

I think there are many reasons behind this, first of all because most of my memory pre 12ish just kinda isn't there. I remember puberty, and I remember not understanding what was happening, the first pangs of gender dysphoria, and discovering I really enjoyed "accidents" for reasons I didnt understand at the time. There seem to after wearing the last 10ish months or so, been a few repressed memories spring back to the surface mostly relating to where my thing for being wet and messy came from (a place of trauma tbh, did not have the nicest time growing up) and dots are sort of connecting, but most of the time when I wear diapers or do regression type behaviours, they're a sort of self soothe the anxiety im dealing with now kind of thing. It kinda feels like there is a littlegumdrop there and moments where I've certainly felt little and vulnerable but it always feel like I'm a 29 year old gal who enjoys comfy diapers/clothes/blankie/and allowing myself to kinda not mask my ADHD + Autism. I think either I'm not emotionally ready to let myself genuinely regress or there's a hard roadblock in the way. Regardless, doing little/ab stuff definetly does help me cope/manage.

• Thinking
I basically always am in a subtle way.

The shirts I wear all the time would probably tip someone off if they knew of the little lifestyle, but most people would never notice anything. I get the occasional nice comments though.

• Love
Reactions: DinoBunny and Deleted member 56273
2-3 and still in nappies 24/7, doesn’t talk much but only for a few odd words and very short sentences. Apparently very cute and innocent and will tend to copy the behaviour of others.

Likes colouring, duplo, toot toot drivers and generally loud things. Likes banging and stomping around to get attention especially when bored.

Loves his toy spider and will get very upset if woolly is missing.

Still uses a sippy cup and will tend to spill drink that isn’t in a sippy cup. Tends to make a mess at mealtimes and is willing to use his hands sometimes to eat foods. Doesn’t tend to cut foods up but can use a fork and spoon despite making a mess.

Has a general tendency to walk or run off and doesn’t always stop when told. Petrified of dogs and will run any direction away from them, if they get too close. It isn’t therefore best to keep him in a harness in public places.

Likes to boop noses and point out things like faces on statues. Enjoys going swimming and playing with water toys.

Tends to wriggle and squirm while sleeping and when being changed.

Doesn’t dress himself.

He generally needs to have an eye kept on him at all times to ensure he is occupied with toys and not generally making a nuisance of himself…

• Love
I'm 10 years old and I like watching cartoons while playing with electronics things (that's what I did when I was 10). I like wearing diapers even though I didn't when I was 10, because why not, they are extremely comfy and you don't have to get up.

Reactions: BlueDude, Lilschoolfox and (deleted member)
littlegumdrop said:
I'll be honest, I'm not... Really sure.

I think there are many reasons behind this, first of all because most of my memory pre 12ish just kinda isn't there. I remember puberty, and I remember not understanding what was happening, the first pangs of gender dysphoria, and discovering I really enjoyed "accidents" for reasons I didnt understand at the time. There seem to after wearing the last 10ish months or so, been a few repressed memories spring back to the surface mostly relating to where my thing for being wet and messy came from (a place of trauma tbh, did not have the nicest time growing up) and dots are sort of connecting, but most of the time when I wear diapers or do regression type behaviours, they're a sort of self soothe the anxiety im dealing with now kind of thing. It kinda feels like there is a littlegumdrop there and moments where I've certainly felt little and vulnerable but it always feel like I'm a 29 year old gal who enjoys comfy diapers/clothes/blankie/and allowing myself to kinda not mask my ADHD + Autism. I think either I'm not emotionally ready to let myself genuinely regress or there's a hard roadblock in the way. Regardless, doing little/ab stuff definetly does help me cope/manage.

Okay this is going to sound strange but I think she may have seen this as a challenge... And the experience was strange. I think she's very much like me, pre alot of trauma in my life though not quite? Seems very creative, likes to read books, prone to being very hyperactive, scarily insightful in a way that incredibly simple, and also seems to have very very directly told big me that uh, its not the past trauma I need to heal from but that I need to give myself a break and stop overcomplicating everything. Also appears she redecorated my desk...

What on earth just happened?! :eek:

Also... I'm keeping the desk like this >_>

Attachments

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and LittleAndAlone
I pretty much turn into a 25 month old but even more so (drawing on the walls scribble coloring eating crayons, playing, treating my nursery like a jungle gym, zoning out on baby shows ect) its quite lovely just being who I am at heart 😊

That sounds adorable! My little side is a 5 year old girl that loves to color and suck her thumb.

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox and Deleted member 56273
rainbowpenguin said:
That sounds adorable! My little side is a 5 year old girl that loves to color and suck her thumb.
(y):giggle:💯💝💖

My little side is 2 years old, still in diapers. If potty training has been attempted, then it was quickly aborted because I was not ready and that’s a-ok.

I like to wear cute clothes, especially with my favorite characters on them. I smile easily when I’m pleased and generally wouldn’t think to hide my emotions.

I really like to cuddle Bear during my nap and watch familiar cartoons.

Favorite foods: mozzarella sticks and apple sauce

— an aspirational description

Last edited:
Probably an 11 year old. I don't know if that's considered "little" but I just don't have it in me to ever roleplay as some toddler. I do like the idea of being an 11 year old who's put back into diapers for whatever reason so the narrative is basically someone who views themselves as being "too old" to be in diapers but ends up in them for reasons as maybe a form of punishment.

Reactions: Lilschoolfox
Babyboy1007 said:
My Little space is a shy 5-7-year-old boy (rarely a girl) who does not want to use the potty and, due to many accidents day and night, still wears diapers and plastic panties.
He is dressed in very children's clothes, wears patterned children's or girls' tights with a bodysuit or sweater on every day, has a pacifier attached to his clothes, uses bottles to drink and eat, and sleeps in overalls with a teddy bear and a pacifier in his mouth.
He loves coloring, watching cartoons, assembling Lego and playing computer games. He has his favorite teddy bear with whom he is never without, and when he is naughty he goes to the corner, gets spanked, goes to bed earlier and is banned from all the things he likes. He is very clumsy.
I'm gonna follow you BabyBoy1007. We seem to have a very similar world view.
I love my Mammy very very much 😊

My little side is an 8-9 year old boy likes to to be a girl and who doesn’t like to use the potty except for number 2 and who likes to play with farm toys and wear girly clothes like dresses and skirts and likes to watch tv.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Lilschoolfox
Im 6 to 12 yr old girl loves wearing nappy, useing dummy, bottle and loves wearing her cute school uniform

I'm grown adult in diapers, drinking from bottle and suckung paci. But I like to be restrained too. But I do some adult things - drink beer, smoke, doing something on PC or play some PC games, watching "adult only" movies...

Last edited:
My little side ranges in age but generally a perfect little angel and princess who loves to watch cartoons and cuddles while sucking on pacifier or drinking from a sippy cup who is also attached to their teddy bears

Reactions: Cashew and longallsboy
I'm probably around 3 or 4 who likes cuddling teddy and sleeping

Reactions: Cashew and longallsboy
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I grewive never really explored my little side that much. I suppose I’m too scared to enter it only for someone to see me or for something to go wrong. Does anyone else feel this?
I totally get that. I grew up in west Texas of the 60’s-70’s where gender and “age appropriate “ roles were strictly defined. I began cross-dressing in my mid teens, and over the years have identified variously as transgender, sissy, and/or femboi. Additionally, several years ago I was diagnosed ADHD with depression and anxiety (shocker!), and went through four years of therapy. It was during this time I really began questioning who “I” am, and how gender and age roles as defined/structured/and enforced by others didn’t have room for me. The guilt and shame of being different, of not conforming, of not “acting my age”, or being immature, not rising to my potential…the list is long, haunt me daily. Most people in my life (other than my wife of several decades) have no idea who I am on the inside because of just what you said: “I suppose I’m too scared to enter it only for someone to see me or for something to go wrong.
One of my non-conforming aspects is ABDL. The discovery that other people felt similar to so many of the same things I do was epiphanic (big word forra little!). The idea I don’t have to be a “grown-up”, with all the responsibilities, pressures, expectations, and restrictions that come with it, that there can be space in “my” life for “me”.
Who is that?…I’m still figuring her out, but so far I know she’s between 2 and 3, is a bit of a Tom-boi, but with a feminine “cute” girly side. She loves onesies and overalls or shortalls when playing rough & tumble outside or being helpful in the shop, but also dresses, leggings & knee-hi socks when playing indoors. She still needs and loves her diapers, and doesn’t see why she should change (pun intended 🙂). She’s careful about appearances in public but, if you look closely, you might notice the top or hoodie under her overalls is cartoon themed, or that the overalls might be a bit puffy in the seat.
Ugh- sorry for the massive missive, I just wanted to let you know I hear you.

Reactions: Cashew
My little side is a 3yr old Toddler Little Girl.
Fully potty trained, very Girly.
I love the colour Pink, Disney Princesses, Stuffies and My Little Pony.

Reactions: Cashew
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
ive never really explored my little side that much. I suppose I’m too scared to enter it only for someone to see me or for something to go wrong. Does anyone else feel this?
Yes I'm with you

Reactions: Cashew and CutestPaddedFemboy
Back