Votes: 5 5.5%
  • 7-8

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • 8-9

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • 10+

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters
Depending on the scenario, I am anywhere from 8-12. Sometimes as young as 7, but that is the absolute youngest.

Reactions: wetaccident
Normally it's 2 but it can feel as old as 6 sometimes

4-12 the definitive and memorable childhood years. I'm kid not baby. Though younger kids lack modesty and shame and play baby too. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and mistykitty
I'm a big kid... diapers may not fit with my chronological age but who cares it's all pretend ^w^

Reactions: BBBen and wetaccident
I'm really just starting to explore my kid age. I know for sure I'm firmly in the kid space, and don't vibe with any age under like 3, but for what it's worth I'm not potty trained in my little space.

I'm likely coming out in age between 3-6 but likely with a desire to do things with the middles sometimes. Honesty that how I was as an actual child as well.

I recently bought a few onesies, a paci, and a sippy cup to explore some ages but they have not arrived yet. The onesies are less for little space and more to help hide my diaper if I decide to wear publicly, but I'm hoping to explore some other kid clothes soonish.

3-6 but still love diaps even if im "bigger" i cant wait to be able to have some agains

My little age is from 1 year old to 3 year old that is trying to start potty training but is unsucessful. that absolutly loves Lego city fire

My little age is 3-5 ish because I'm potty trained enough to go to work(school/daycare) Monday to Friday but night time after 6:30 my mommy puts me in pajamas and gets me ready for bed time(9:00) and on weekends I'm diapered full time and be little playing with toys, videos games ( only allowed to play farm simulator) with the odd time she puts me down for a nap, she gets me to eat all my meals in my highchair and every drank has to be in a sippy cup or a nuk bottle 🍼 loving life 😊

I voted 3-4 because I'm close to 40 and I put a period between my double digit number age for my little age.

I chose 5-6 because that was the happiest time of my childhood. I was still in diapers and my overall physical development was delayed, but I felt loved and mostly happy. Then I took one of those "what age child are you?" quizzes and the result was 18-24 months. I was shocked!

2-3 here. Use training pants instead of diapers, but still use pacifiers, cuddle with stuffed animals, and occasionally drink from a bottle.

I'm anywhere from 2-5. In diapers mostly use pacifiers can talk pretty well. I'm autistic and have ADHD odd and BPD so a lot of my reactions and stims ect are things that I do while I'm big.

Reactions: BBBen and Freddie07601
I self-talk about going potty like a 2 or 3 year old. Otherwise, I'm just an old guy with a wet diapie.

Reactions: BBBen and Freddie07601
I really varies for me. Little headspace for me is on the edge of diapers and potty training. Too old for diapers but not staying dry. Old enough to be self conscious about the diapers. I've had Bigs in the past that "demoted" me back to diapers after wet training pants.
Then again I have followed my Bigs lead. Sometimes she'd have me feeling really smol, but other times more preschool ish.
When solo, it moves all around. Same when I'm at Ageplay play parties.

I feel old given the results and responses! 😄

I’m usually between 4-8. I don’t like the non-verbal ages. I want to be able to communicate, play games. I do like exploring AB play and items (I have a paci, stuffies, bottles, blankies), but it’s usually a further regression from that age? Regression inception? I dunno. It’s hard for adult me to get into AB headspace, but 4-8 me has an easier time.

It also aligns with certain fantasies (“If you’re going to act like a baby, then I’ll treat you like one,” etc).

Reactions: wetaccident and BBBen
I'm 4-9 or so. It's the period I remember most from my actual childhood; I like playing with toys, being excited by everyday things such as travelling by train, being blindfolded for games and surprises, and having my bottom smacked when I'm naughty.

Reactions: wetaccident and BBBen
My little me is 18 months. The deepest littlespace i get while diapered with onesie, my plushies round me and drinking my baby bottle. 🧸🦖🤗

Reactions: Babyboyneedssomehaalp
Back