What is your list of current favorite diapers?

I’ve tried very limited, but here’s my list
Rearz Lil Monsters
Goodnites L
Abena Youth Briefs (I was mid-teens when I tried them, they were pretty good)

Default most of the time:
Middle me playing Atari and Nes :)
When I am in an 80's kid mood and want the old school Huggies vibe
  • Trest in blue or white
  • Megamax in white (their blue is way too dark)
  • Tykeables Tighty Whities
  • Other all white plain diapers like Better Dry will do in a pinch
Modern Middle Moods:
Middle me playing minecraft, PS5, and Xbox
I want something with a print to appeal to my more modern middle moods -
  • Little Rascals (*love the pokemon/digimon vibe)
  • Cammies Blue
  • Rearz Dino's
  • Crinklz Astronaut
  • Why for no one makes jet plane, bmx bike, race cars, etc - there are enough rainbow, furry, cutsey, unicorn, princess type diapers out there - how about something good for a tween boy?
Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails:
When I am just a cute little guy or am playing as a big kid who has conned a grown up into treating him like a toddler (ABDL Inception!)
  • Tinimals (pre ordered havn't tried yet - but these at least in photos are among the best looking positional print diaper IMHO)
  • Try Agains (bought a case, but havn't worn em yet, but they're super cute - saving these for the next time my sitter comes over - worried about them being cloth like)
  • Puppers (also just came in and havn't tried yet!)
  • Tykeables waddlers and overnights
  • Pouring one out for Koda Kubs - too bad they had to go.....

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RecessBoy
Most favorite diaper ABU alphagators it is my fall time go to day and night diaper at any giving time I all ways have at least a bag or two but do miss and want to find some little kings
For a short time use I've been happy with the tena pro skin diapers lately and even better I just found out I can get them from my local grocery store
My third favorite dip I love the baby parade from LFG but they are on the pricier side of things and 50 % of the time are sold out

redprtodd said:
Default most of the time:
Middle me playing Atari and Nes :)
When I am in an 80's kid mood and want the old school Huggies vibe
  • Trest in blue or white
  • Megamax in white (their blue is way too dark)
  • Tykeables Tighty Whities
  • Other all white plain diapers like Better Dry will do in a pinch
Modern Middle Moods:
Middle me playing minecraft, PS5, and Xbox
I want something with a print to appeal to my more modern middle moods -
  • Little Rascals (*love the pokemon/digimon vibe)
  • Cammies Blue
  • Rearz Dino's
  • Crinklz Astronaut
  • Why for no one makes jet plane, bmx bike, race cars, etc - there are enough rainbow, furry, cutsey, unicorn, princess type diapers out there - how about something good for a tween boy?
Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails:
When I am just a cute little guy or am playing as a big kid who has conned a grown up into treating him like a toddler (ABDL Inception!)
  • Tinimals (pre ordered havn't tried yet - but these at least in photos are among the best looking positional print diaper IMHO)
  • Try Agains (bought a case, but havn't worn em yet, but they're super cute - saving these for the next time my sitter comes over - worried about them being cloth like)
  • Puppers (also just came in and havn't tried yet!)
  • Tykeables waddlers and overnights
  • Pouring one out for Koda Kubs - too bad they had to go.....
Oh my god, I love the list(s)!

I'm a little small for a middle, but bigger than a baby. Usually around 6-9. I do love the old school Huggies feel. I think Space is the closest one for that kinda bigger boyish area.

(Try agains are awesome, they're fully plastic with cloth on top, I wouldn't worry too hard.)

I mostly go back and forth between ABU Tiny Tails and TryAgains.

My favorite diapers for everyday wear are:
1: Megamax
2: Tena Ultima
3: Incontrol BeDry Nights
4: Trest
5: ABU Little Kings

Reactions: Constantlydamp
1. Trest Elite
2. Megamax
3. Tena Ultima

Reactions: Constantlydamp
RecessBoy said:
Oh my god, I love the list(s)!

I'm a little small for a middle, but bigger than a baby. Usually around 6-9. I do love the old school Huggies feel. I think Space is the closest one for that kinda bigger boyish area.

(Try agains are awesome, they're fully plastic with cloth on top, I wouldn't worry too hard.)
I put my age range mostly 8-14ish - so I generally feel more tweenish than outright middle - but I had a real desire when I was chronologically those ages for real to be treated like I was smaller (I didn't want to be babied per se - I wanted to be treated like a toddler diaper wise - I wanted to be changed with my younger cousins and such.) So that is kind of a recurring theme for me.

Are you talking about ABU space? I used to enjoy those alot for their print, but ABU never really fit me as well as Tykeables or Crinklz or Rearz - Bambino have never been a good fit (I really want to like bianco's for an all white - they just never fit right on me either!

Funny story - I've got an odd body shape and proportions esp for a guy - my moms side of the family is all tall and lankey and my dads side is all short stocky broad barrell chested types - in d&d tropes moms an elf and dads a dwarf - so even finding good fitting vanilla clothes is hard for me! I have a long torso, short legs, no butt, big thighs, broad chest and shoulders - I buy tall sizes in shirts, but struggle to find pants with a short enough inseam and I'm over 6', although I am still short on moms side I have several cousins pushing 7', and I would do best in a 26 or 27 inch inseam! Arggg)

Reactions: RecessBoy
Just started, recently so I ordered tons of samples, and I prefer the girly styles, so keep that in mind
So far:

(1) Rearz Princess Pink. Excellent fit and capacity. Lovely print. Good deal when they're on sale; hope they do another case sale someday. Had zero issues ordering and it came fast from Canada. Great overnight choice.

(2) Trest. The most comfortable when dry, and great when wet too. Only issue is they have so much capacity I never use the whole thing before I get tired of being in such a heavy diaper, so inefficient $ wise.

(3) LFB Nursery Pink. Super cute (as are almost all LFB), OK capacity, and pretty comfortable. Wish there was a way to get them cheaper.

Is there a thread anywhere for bottom 5? I'd be curious to see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy
depta99 said:
Just started, recently so I ordered tons of samples, and I prefer the girly styles, so keep that in mind
So far:

(1) Rearz Princess Pink. Excellent fit and capacity. Lovely print. Good deal when they're on sale; hope they do another case sale someday. Had zero issues ordering and it came fast from Canada. Great overnight choice.

(2) Trest. The most comfortable when dry, and great when wet too. Only issue is they have so much capacity I never use the whole thing before I get tired of being in such a heavy diaper, so inefficient $ wise.

(3) LFB Nursery Pink. Super cute (as are almost all LFB), OK capacity, and pretty comfortable. Wish there was a way to get them cheaper.

Is there a thread anywhere for bottom 5? I'd be curious to see that.
I think the bottom five would be all drug store and big box brands! Might be interesting if you excluded non abdl diapers.

The diapers I use, and wear favorite
1. North shore Megamax.
2. Better Dry
3. Abena
4. REARZ
I have heard Trest are extremely comfortable and have a high capacity like North Shore

Has anyone ever tried these diapers?

redprtodd said:
I put my age range mostly 8-14ish - so I generally feel more tweenish than outright middle - but I had a real desire when I was chronologically those ages for real to be treated like I was smaller (I didn't want to be babied per se - I wanted to be treated like a toddler diaper wise - I wanted to be changed with my younger cousins and such.) So that is kind of a recurring theme for me.

Are you talking about ABU space? I used to enjoy those alot for their print, but ABU never really fit me as well as Tykeables or Crinklz or Rearz - Bambino have never been a good fit (I really want to like bianco's for an all white - they just never fit right on me either!

Funny story - I've got an odd body shape and proportions esp for a guy - my moms side of the family is all tall and lankey and my dads side is all short stocky broad barrell chested types - in d&d tropes moms an elf and dads a dwarf - so even finding good fitting vanilla clothes is hard for me! I have a long torso, short legs, no butt, big thighs, broad chest and shoulders - I buy tall sizes in shirts, but struggle to find pants with a short enough inseam and I'm over 6', although I am still short on moms side I have several cousins pushing 7', and I would do best in a 26 or 27 inch inseam! Arggg)
I dig the 'just a normal part of life' aspect. Like matter of factly playing Genesis and getting checked by the babysitter.

Yeah, ABU Space. I dig them but never really felt right for me either. I'm a little in the same boat as you on the build side, I'm 6'5" and have thick thighs, its such a PITA to find a diaper that fits and looks good.

I’m DL with a cross dressing kink. I have only tried a few brands, but my list is:
1. pink MegaMax
2. Rearz Princess Pink

Iam more AB and little.
At the moment

1. Tena Ultima
2. Better dry
3. Candy Fluff
4. Bambino Dino

but i have to confess, that i dont look at brands, but on the diapers that look good in the moment i buy 🤗🧷

1. PretendAgain TryAgains
  2. Tykables Waddlers
  3. Tykables Animooz
  4. Tykables Tighty Whities

Overnight:
Tykables Overnights

Daytime:
LGNU Dragoonz

Others:
All Tykables (they just feel nice)
Northshore Megamax - more casual
Little Kings/Alphas - Clothback soft diaper

1. Rearz Daydreamer
2. Tykables waddler
3. Attends flex 10
4. Tykables overnight
5. Tykables unicorn

Tbh have tried most of them out there and nothing comes close to daydreamer.

BetterDry
Northshore supreme
DryLife super

Tena Active Fit - both the Active and Ultima versions.

Rearz Mermaid
ABU peekaboo
North shore Megamax.
Rearz Safari
Rearz Barnyard.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Back