What is your favourite Pokemon?

Towerhead

The Padded Grem :P
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Simple; Whether you consider yourself a hardcore fan, or just saw a certain Pokemon once and liked how it looked, what are your favourites? :>

It's really hard for me to just choose one! I love Vaporeon, Sylveon, Scream Tail, Furret, Raikou, Entei, Hisuian Zorua, Raichu, Farigiraf, and Ogerpon :>
I've been very fixated on the last one (Ogerpon) especially. I didn't think I'd like her, but she's so precious! She even kind of makes me feel little.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zetsubo, babybenji, JulestheFloof and 1 other person
I don't actually have any favorite Pokemon, but I do have favorite trainers and gym leaders, does that count?

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and Towerhead
Delphox

He’s a Firefox wizard :)

• Love
Reactions: babybenji, PaigeCherubiel and Towerhead
Ecchi231 said:
I don't actually have any favorite Pokemon, but I do have favorite trainers and gym leaders, does that count?
It does! I'd love to hear them if you want to share :>
dinomonsterrawr said:
Delphox

He’s a Firefox wizard :)
I agree, he's pretty awesome! My girlfriend also loves Delphox!

Last edited:
Reactions: babybenji and PaigeCherubiel
BULBASAUR ALL DA WAY 💚🍃🥰

He is #001 for a reason :cool:😜

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, babybenji, JulestheFloof and 2 others
Politoed with the Drizzle ability. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: babybenji and Towerhead
AlwaysDreaming said:
BULBASAUR ALL DA WAY 💚🍃🥰

He is #001 for a reason :cool:😜
Aww yes! Also not related but I just love your profile picture! The pacifiers in Animal Crossing are soooo cute :)

PaigeCherubiel said:
Politoed with the Drizzle ability. :geek:
Probably the cutest of the Poli family, in my opinion! Those pink cheeks are everything! (and I see what you did there. 😆)

Reactions: babybenji, PaigeCherubiel and AlwaysDreaming
In no specific order:

Hikari/Dawn (DP & Platinum); She's very cute and bubbly. I love her personality, determination, and character design (especially when she is seen in her pink contest dress in the anime!)

Kotone/Lyra (HGSS); I love her game counterpart more than the anime adaptation just because her personality is much nicer and more caring. I also have a thing for cute girls in cute overall shorts, and Kotone's entire outfit is very cute.

Lillie (S&M); She's absolutely adorable and very sweet! Again, I love her personality in both the game and the anime, and her character design & outfits are very nice, although I'm slightly more partial to the poufy sundress.

Serena (XY); Another girl with a great personality, friendly and kind. Her game character design (and inital design in the anime) is by far her superior form (love that high-waist pleated red miniskirt outfit and long hair!)

Azalea/Roxanne (R,S,E,OR,AS); Cute, intelligent bookworm with a love of rock types, what's not to love? Also (yet again) love her character design and poufy jumper skirt (summer) uniform.

And of course, Nurse Joy. How could you not love the nurse who's always there to heal your Pokemon? I'm especially fond of her original design in the anime, with versions 2 (BW) and 3 (XY) still very good.

I might have a bit of a strange thing for cute 2D girls with certain character traits!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: babybenji, PaigeCherubiel and Towerhead
What's funny about Politoed? Pair it with an electric who has Thunder. Drizzle starts the rain without taking a turn (like Rain Dance would). :geek:

PaigeCherubiel said:
What's funny about Politoed? Pair it with an electric who has Thunder. Drizzle starts the rain without taking a turn (like Rain Dance would). :geek:
Whoops, I thought by mentioning that ability you were making an ABDL joke. 😅 My mistake!

• Haha
Reactions: babybenji, Ecchi231 and PaigeCherubiel
I generally have Eevee as my favorite Pokémon, but I prefer the Eeveelutions, since they have more “specialized” moves.

But Umbreon is, and always will be, my favorite Pokémon, as it’s the only Eeveelution that embraces the dark side of things.

• Love
Reactions: babybenji and Towerhead
I know it’s cliched but I do love Pikachu. Evee comes a close second followed by Togepi and Jigglypuff.

Last edited:
I've always had a soft spot for Chansey.

Furret is, of course, a delight and who could say no to Mimikyu or Daschbun?

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I know it’s cliched but I do love Pikachu.
And Clefairy/Clefable. Supposedly, an early version the game had Pikachu as the "Boy's Starter" and Clefairy as the "Girl's Starter". :geek:

Some favorites:

Slowbro: just so relaxed!

Ivysaur: I don't know why, I don't particularly care for the other stages but Ivysaur has this wonderful adolescence.

Jigglypuff: so cute!

Furrett: Definitely my favorite Pokemon when I was a kid.

Tyranitar: just so cool :cool:

105px-0080Slowbro.png
105px-0002Ivysaur.png
105px-0039Jigglypuff.png
105px-0162Furret.png
105px-0248Tyranitar.png

BlueFazeButDL said:
I generally have Eevee as my favorite Pokémon, but I prefer the Eeveelutions, since they have more “specialized” moves.

But Umbreon is, and always will be, my favorite Pokémon, as it’s the only Eeveelution that embraces the dark side of things.
I love Umbreon too! It reminds me a lot of a black cat! even though they're foxes, hehe.
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I know it’s cliched but I do love Pikachu. Evee comes a close second followed by Togepi and Jigglypuff.
Nothing wrong with loving the 'cliche' ones! I prefer Raichu to Pikachu personally, but both are sweet :3
I have a bit of a history with Jigglypuff, lol. It's super cute of course, but because I got my butt kicked by one in a Smash Ultimate tournament, I can be a little bit of a crybaby about it. :p Hehe.
Anemone said:
I've always had a soft spot for Chansey.

Furret is, of course, a delight and who could say no to Mimikyu or Daschbun?
Chansey is such a bean! She just wants to help. :3 Furret is one of my favourites and the shiny looks like a delicious strawberry candy cane!
PaigeCherubiel said:
And Clefairy/Clefable. Supposedly, an early version the game had Pikachu as the "Boy's Starter" and Clefairy as the "Girl's Starter". :geek:
I've heard of that too! I wonder if that means we would've gotten a Pokemon Pink in addition to Pokemon Yellow, all the way back in Gen I. Would be interesting!
Sealander said:
Some favorites:

Slowbro: just so relaxed!

Ivysaur: I don't know why, I don't particularly care for the other stages but Ivysaur has this wonderful adolescence.

Jigglypuff: so cute!

Furrett: Definitely my favorite Pokemon when I was a kid.

Tyranitar: just so cool :cool:

105px-0080Slowbro.png
105px-0002Ivysaur.png
105px-0039Jigglypuff.png
105px-0162Furret.png
105px-0248Tyranitar.png
I agree, Ivysaur is probably my favourite in the whole Bulbasaur line! I have a shiny Ivysaur in Pokemon Sleep and absolutely adore him :3
Can't go wrong with Tyranitar either!

Reactions: Anemone
...Funny how I complained about Jigglypuff yesterday, but just today stumbled on a shiny one.
Her name shall be Crybaby. :p

Pickachu . ⚡😍

Attachments

• B90AEDD3-DFC1-4EB9-AA88-1A973CDC62A9.jpeg
    B90AEDD3-DFC1-4EB9-AA88-1A973CDC62A9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: Towerhead
I always thought Squirtle/Pikachu/Clefairy was the best Red & Blue start of a team. :geek:

• Love
Reactions: Towerhead and babybenji
Sprigatito hell yeah!!!!NYA NYA NYA.png I love the weed cat!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cuteingly, Zetsubo, babybenji and 1 other person
Back