What is your favourite diaper and what is your least favorite

paddwan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Right now I've only worn two company's
Crinklez and tena and right now I whould choose crinklez and least favourite tena
Whats yours

After trying a lot of brands (probably about 10, quick estimate), I very definitely:

- do not like Unique Wellness. Perhaps they’re great for some folks, but I find them very flimsy and quick to bunch between the legs
- really love Incontrol Essential and Elite - either one is great - and I also like Megamax a lot as well. I find with any of those they are surprisingly slim fitting and comfortable considering the high absorbency level. Also, they all work extremely well and don’t deteriorate. I really can wear any of those for a full 12 hours (needless to say, my IC is not severe).

Reactions: Rusher
I'm super happy with betterdry and tena slip ultima and one a dislike is abri form m4 premium

Reactions: HalMidLife
Most Favorite: northshore megamax

Least favorite: drug store diapers

Reactions: theancientmariner, MegaLugia, HalMidLife and 1 other person
GaruDL said:
I'm super happy with betterdry and tena slip ultima and one a dislike is abri form m4 premium
Tena Slip Ultima are exellent. Definitely thumbs up for those. I couldn’t believe they were the same brand as what I usually think of as a drug store brand.

HalMidLife said:
Tena Slip Ultima are exellent. Definitely thumbs up for those. I couldn’t believe they were the same brand as what I usually think of as a drug store brand.
High capacity + discretion + affordable

Love tykables waddlers, least fav of all time tranquility atn

Haul came in today. Megamax for the win.

Attachments

• 8E605DA1-2548-4408-B9B6-113FB2D510ED.jpeg
    8E605DA1-2548-4408-B9B6-113FB2D510ED.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: MegaLugia and LegacyDpr
Nice all

Favourite - Tena slip. So discrete and really comfortable

Least favourite - Tykables Unicorns. Plastic backed stuff really isn't my favourite and I despise their waddle cut diapers

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
Favorite is uhh - Molifix, Drypers, Mamy Poko, and Pampers all taped so I feel like a real baby.

Least umm - Anything with four tapes and pants type. I just think they don't look babyish enuf :<

I love Rearz inspire plus. Least favorite would be anything from ABU. Nothing against them but all of their products seem to crush my you know whats.

Rearz is also seems to the only brand that makes a diaper that fits my body type.

Last edited:
Favorites - Tykables, Crinklz, Megamax

Least Favorite - Cloth backed medical diapers, Generic drugstore diapers (Walgreens/CVS/etc..), DIAPERS THAT LEAK... :)

Reactions: Faceless
Growing Up I favored Huggies and Luvs a lot though when I could find them in my area I loved Goo.N diapers which were big even by my smaller standards. At the moment I favor ABU though I do enjoy Goodnites as well.

Least favorites would have to be Ninjamas.

My favorite diaper nowadays is Trest all white diapers , love plastic crinkly diapers. Least favorite was recent plastic Attends, they changed them so much from those buttery shiny thick plastic diapers from the 80s and 90s.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
Favs are NRU Str8up, megamax or Crinklz.
Least fav is anything cloth backed: the level of sag they have and general wet feeling is not fun

Favourite are Little Kings (ABDL) and Super Seni Quattro (medical) at the moment, least favourite definitely Abena Abri-Form/Slip. Don't know why, but i don't get why so many people seem to love these. I can't get them to fit properly, and given their rated absorbany, they leak way too often.

Favorites: Megamax, XP5000, and Wellness Superio

Least Favorites: Depends, Tranquility ATN, and Wellness regulars

Reactions: midrobbie49
Currently - but changing from time to time:
Favourite: Carousel V2
Least favourite: Any without prints - but still better than underwear w/o function

MikeDJ said:
My favorite diaper nowadays is Trest all white diapers , love plastic crinkly diapers. Least favorite was recent plastic Attends, they changed them so much from those buttery shiny thick plastic diapers from the 80s and 90s.
I want to give you a smiley face for the former and a sad face for the latter. I too, love the Trest diapers for what they were, but I never had a chance to try the old school Attends properly. I found some 6 taped diapers in a trash bag in my friends garage one day in '10, but they weren't the good ones from the 90s, so I discovered.

Back