What is your favorite thing that your caregiver does for/with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when mommy gives me a bath. Not often, but yeah!
Sometimes she checks to see if I'm wet. I love that.

bobbyboy said:
I love when mommy gives me a bath. Not often, but yeah!
Sometimes she checks to see if I'm wet. I love that.

Diaper checks at mommy/daddy's will is so pleasing :)

Not really sure someday I might find out though I need look more into getting a caretaker first and hopefully someday I will but I think when those days do happen diaper changes will be a favorite thing just not really sure right now. I hope to find out someday...

I looove when my mommies call me pet names. Schnookums and Gumdrop make me feel all cute!
I also love when they read and sing to me, I even have a few recordings from them to listen to anytime, which especially helps me get through stressful days ^^

I like when my daddy holds my hand when we walk in the parking lot and how he holds me after a nightmare. He teaches me fun games on the coputer too.

I enjoy when my mommy nurses me and changes my diapers. I try to get her to perform diaper checks on me but she is not there yet. In addition, sometimes a situation arises through out the course of a normal day where she covertly reminds me that she is married to a sissy baby girl.

First and foremost I don't have someone in a full time care role (if that's understandable) but I've been to a cash-in-hand nursery three times now. Nappy changes aside - I think they're almost too normal to be considred really (also I feel that I should mention the mega-excitemnt wares off pretty (surprisingly) quickly) - I just lov the fact that I can be in the presence of the nursery owner wearing just a nappy and at no time during the stay will i get a discerning or disappointed look (the kind you'd get and can get from a family member!). bms

LilSamsara said:
Diaper checks at mommy/daddy's will is so pleasing :)

I don't have a caretaker but this is my biggest fantasy. The idea of a diaper check while I'm minding my own business playing and mommy decides to see if I need a change. It must me nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back