What is your favorite season?

Absolutely Spring - everything is so bright and fresh and green. New beginnings for life and lighter evenings

It has to be fall, and not just for the football (GO DAWGS). I'm basically a cool weather person, and there's just something about the fall air; the feel, the smells, and whole atmosphere.

Has to be fall, and not just for the football(GO GAWGS). The whole atmosphere seems to change; something in the air and the special smells you don’t get in the other seasons.

Winter!!! Obsessed with the snow, and how pretty it makes everything look. I love cuddling up in fluffy blankets with a warm hot chocolate. I'm definitely a snow baby 😻☃️❄️💙💙🤍💗💝

I'm a Autumn person. Love the colors. Love the associated holidays. Lots of loved ones with October Bdays...

I like every season though.

For me, it's usually Spring or Fall. The two seasons when changes happen the most and the two seasons where the weather and climate are not at the ends of the spectrum.

MudPuppy said:
Seattle summers are your best kept secret!
I genuinely think that in May and early June Victoria / Vancouver / Seattle are the best three cities in the world.

Fall into winter are truly the best times for me on this earth as a fact, both physically and spiritually (spiritually as in the way I gig with myself and enjoy the pleasant cool weather that smells sweet with the rain, etc., then I get inspired for art).

As a child, I enjoyed spring, tho.

As I get older, I relish the colder months to snuggle in blankets, if I must. Then kick them off. Happily diapered, of course!:giggle:

The thing is: I HATE the hot weather for "Pre-summer months" here. They make a person (me) feel so cornered, tired, mindless, and .....tired!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's why I'm thinking of going up North!

But everything in time...and money...
patience...
life hours left...
:ROFLMAO:

Winter all the way!!! I love cold weather, grey cloudy skies and the rain so much. Even when it's not the rainy season one of my browser tabs is dedicated to like an hours long rain sound video or a rain noise generator. My body for whatever reason cannot tolerate warmer/hot temperatures, so when it's cold out I feel like I can do anything! Plus the general winter/fall aesthetics are very pretty and comforting. Glittery string lights, Pumpkin spice, the works!
🥰

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I appreciate all 4 seasons, as they all each have their own nice aspects. My favorite is fall though, because of the cool, crisp weather, and the beautiful color changes. Now that I'm retired ( sorta anyhow ) winter is my second favorite, but it used to be my favorite because of the business' I owned - towing and recovery service, as well as snow and ice control .

My favourite season ....of what?

Jk... I like Spring 🌼

Back