What is your favorite season?

binkyyybunnyyy

Daddy's Dumb Diaper Bunny 🐰💘🦊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Just curious what everyone's favorite seasons are! Mine is a toss up between winter and spring! I love winter because the snow is so pretty and I get cozy vibes when thinking about coming home from outside and warming up with warm jammies, hot cocoa with marshmallows, sprinkles and a candy cane! watching Christmas movies while having hot soup for dinner <3 But, I also love spring! The animals start to come back from hibernation or migration, all the pretty flowers, it's warm outside but not too warm, it's just soooo pretty! I think if my Daddy and I got married, we'd probably have an outdoor spring wedding! <3

Reactions: Cottontail
Fall

Reactions: RoseofThorns
Harut said:
Fall is really cool too! I love when the leaves on the trees change color! And the "fall smell" in the air is sooo good! Very cozy to me lol

Reactions: littledub1955 and Harut
binkyyybunnyyy said:
Fall is really cool too! I love when the leaves on the trees change color! And the "fall smell" in the air is sooo good! Very cozy to me lol
Indeed. Love the smells, temp, views all of it.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and binkyyybunnyyy
Very much fall for me. Best season in the Mid-Atlantic.

Reactions: Harut and binkyyybunnyyy
There are things I like about every season, but my birthday is in the fall and Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I'll have to go with fall.

Reactions: littledub1955, Harut and binkyyybunnyyy
NihilisticPuppet said:
There are things I like about every season, but my birthday is in the fall and Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I'll have to go with fall.
Me too, I like all the seasons lol That's awesome!! :D

Reactions: NihilisticPuppet
NihilisticPuppet said:
Random but Halloween is like the only time you could openly wear a diaper in public and on display and it be “ normal” lol

• Haha
Reactions: moorey, littledub1955 and NihilisticPuppet
Harut said:
Random but Halloween is like the only time you could openly wear a diaper in public and on display and it be “ normal” lol
Omg lol you're right! X3

binkyyybunnyyy said:
Omg lol you're right! X3
People will be like dang where did you get those super cute diapers lol “oh just the Halloween costume store” hahahaha

Harut said:
That's a very good point!

Harut said:
People will be like dang where did you get those super cute diapers lol “oh just the Halloween costume store” hahahaha
Yes haha!

to funny. The random crap that pops into my brain lol

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and littledub1955
For me, it's Fall. There's nothing like Autumn in New England with the change in temperature, changing
colors of the trees, the aroma of the leaves. Riding my motorcycle in the White Mountains when the
colors change is Heavenly.

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
binkyyybunnyyy said:
Just curious what everyone's favorite seasons are! Mine is a toss up between winter and spring! I love winter because the snow is so pretty and I get cozy vibes when thinking about coming home from outside and warming up with warm jammies, hot cocoa with marshmallows, sprinkles and a candy cane! watching Christmas movies while having hot soup for dinner <3 But, I also love spring! The animals start to come back from hibernation or migration, all the pretty flowers, it's warm outside but not too warm, it's just soooo pretty! I think if my Daddy and I got married, we'd probably have an outdoor spring wedding! <3
Mine would be Summer ( or any time it's good and warm outside because I love wearing nothing but my diaper and plastic pants with no blankets covering me most of all.

Reactions: moorey and binkyyybunnyyy
Harut said:
By wearing a cotton or terry cloth diaper with little ducky pins with a pacifier in your mouth you'll be loved by everyone.

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and Harut
littledub1955 said:
By wearing a cotton or terry cloth diaper with little ducky pins with a pacifier in your mouth you'll be loved by everyone.
What is the terry cloth diaper

Pyromaniac said:
What is the terry cloth diaper
Reusable diapers are made in a variety of fabrics including terry cloth, which I assume, is the same material used to make towels. I haven't personally come across one but I know that some diaper manufacturers/distributors advertise diapers made with terry cloth.

I think I have to say I like all the seasons because it just wouldn't seem right if it was like one season all year long here around 34-35 degrees north latitude. Winter gives us days that are clear and crisp, Spring is when everything renews and restarts, transitioning to the warm easy-llivin' Summer, then Fall eases back into Winter with a "mission accomplished" feeling...

• Love
Halloween is possibly my favorite holiday. Trick-or-treating with my friends was so memorable, and watching the Great Pumpkin gives me the warm-and-fuzzies like nothing else.

…But my favorite seasons are spring and summer. I’m always in a better mood when the weather is nice and warm, even though summers mean long periods without diapers. (The kids are on vacation, and I don’t wear around them.) The weather in northwest Washington has been pretty nice these last few weeks, and accordingly I’m feeling a lot cheerier.

Last edited:
  • Love
Back