What Is Your Favorite Late Night Radio Talk Show?

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I like everything regarding UFO's, or as some refer to them, UAP's. My favorite UFO talk show is "Coast to Coast AM," formerly hosted by the late Art Bell, and now hosted in its present day by George Nory. I also like the podcast, "Somewhere in the Sky," on Spotify, and "The Black Vault," also on Spotify.

Reactions: WittleBoyBlue
I listen to Joe Rogan Experience sometimes. I loved the episodes with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson. Other guests I like is Bob Lazar, Paul Stamets, Dennis Mckenna, Rupert Sheldrake, and Duncan Trussell. I found there is a lot of parallels between UFOs, aliens, and various altered states of consciousness.

I listen to Delilah on I Heart Radio.

Reactions: diaperbobby
jpart13 said:
I listen to Delilah on I Heart Radio.
I have, too, for many years, mainly while driving to/from work. Unfortunately, no station near me is carrying her program at this time and I don't bring the program up on the computer. I miss Delilah's voice and advice.

Also, I used to listen to Rick Barber on KOA/Denver 850AM if I was traveling somewhere during the overnight hours. He has been off the air for a good number of year (has passed away (?) I think). In my opinion, he was enlightening, entertaining, and not terribly controversial. I don't travel much at night any longer so I don't have much knowledge about what is on the overnight airways right now.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I like everything regarding UFO's, or as some refer to them, UAP's. My favorite UFO talk show is "Coast to Coast AM," formerly hosted by the late Art Bell, and now hosted in its present day by George Nory.
This. I miss Art Bell.

KindaOlde said:
This. I miss Art Bell.
I miss him too. Some people in my family thought he was off his rockers because of his topics and beliefs, but I liked the guy and defended him when they put him down. Once I ticked them off when I asked why they put him down and concluded that question with: "Is it because obviously he is smarter than you and started his own radio show, something you guys can't do and even if you did, you don't have the gumption to do?" Needless to say, they threatened to beat the hell out of me, LOL.

• Sad
Reactions: KindaOlde
I used to listen to Gene Shepherd on the radio sixty years ago. Yes I am that old.

Live from Grenwich Village in New York City. He broadcasted from two bars, the Limelight and Your Father’s Moustache.

The Christmas Story was a movie made from one of his stories of his youth.

I just thought of a story. Someone offered to donate some money to his favorite charity. That morning he had read of some missionaries who served some head hunters in New Guinea. He jokingly said that was his favorite charity. The missionaries invited him to visit and he did. When he returned, he talked about his experiences there and commented on the souvenirs he brought back. No heads. One was a wife beater club.

Back