What is your favorite character from My little pony?

abdlsissyprocess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
empiezo: es trixie

20230504_212503.jpg

Reactions: Jorelaxed
none

Applejack

I only started watching it fairly recently and I've only seen like maybe 20 episodes. Initially I liked fluttershy but there's an episode where she forced a rabbit to eat a carrot and that made me mad so I guess maybe I would say twilight sparkle.

I’ve always been a fan of Twilight but now I’m steering towards Candace.

Bnuuy said:
there's an episode where she forced a rabbit to eat a carrot and that made me mad
You do realize that she’s the local caretaker for the local wildlife, right? She just wants what’s best for them.
(Contrary to how Angel acts)

NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
You do realize that she’s the local caretaker for the local wildlife, right? She just wants what’s best for them.
(Contrary to how Angel acts)
I realize it's just a cartoon for kids and whoever wrote it was just trying to tell kids to eat their vegetables and I should just suspend disbelief or whatever, but my issue is that carrots are bad for rabbits because they have too much sugar and they should only be given tiny pieces as a treat. If you fed a rabbit an entire carrot it might very well kill it, so forcing a rabbit that doesn't want to eat a carrot to eat an entire carrot is actually extremely fucked up. It would be like forcing a kid that doesn't want to eat cake to eat an entire cake in one sitting, but much more potentially harmful.

I guess I should be mad at the writers and not fluttershy, and this type of lazy propagation of false common wisdom ("rabbits eat carrots") is typical of childrens shows and one of the reasons I have trouble enjoying them in general, but it made me mad at fluttershy's whole attitude somehow

Last edited:
I fluctuate between the different characters, it depends on my mood at the time

Back