What Is Your Diaper Wish?

PampLuv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you had one diaper related wish, what would it be?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
i wish i could control my body size so i could fit in any diaper i want ;)

Reactions: littledub1955, ArgentBuffalo, diapeybabybrian and 10 others
2 sexy caregivers 24/7, although I would want there to be adult time amongst the nappying

Reactions: Littledragon87, diapeybabybrian, Nottylu and 3 others
Probably wrong of me and will upset alot of people, but my wish is to have to wear diapers again at night with out a choice. I loved waking up with a wet diaper with no recollection of wetting it.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, NudistMD, Wolfman69 and 9 others
My Nappy/Diaper wish would be to have a Diaper Lover Girlfriend and we get put back in Nappies/Diapers 24/7/365 for good

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, diapeybabybrian, Wolfman69 and 2 others
My diaper wish would just to be excepted by others that I wear diapers, and not to be scared to say that I wear diapers over big boy underwear.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Tori94, goodniteswearer89 and 4 others
I wish I could find a local diaper friend to play with. Been married 42+ years but we never touch each other any longer. She lost all interest in sex long ago. What I miss the most is the naked body skin to skin contact. It is possible to be married and be very lonely.

• Sad
Reactions: diapeybabybrian, gobphus, Panlantern and 8 others
Disposable training pants that look (and function) like real PullUps.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, diapeybabybrian, RuffRuff and 2 others
Where to start? I have so many diaper related wishes. Here are some:
  1. I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and get 80's and 90's diapers.
  2. I also wish I had some magical way that could take those same diapers from the 80's and 90's and make them bigger to fit me.
  3. I wish I was much thinner so I could fit nicely into today's pullups and goodnites.
  4. I wish I would have embraced my DL side more when I was younger. I was into diapers in the 90's but never did anything more than fantasize about it. Never bought any diapers, baby or adult size.
  5. I wish my wife would at least humor me and wear diapers and have some fun with me in the world of ABDL.
  6. I wish I had told my wife about my DL side many years ago, like before we got married. Not sure if we would still be together mind you.
  7. I wish I would have looked for a girlfriend / wife that was either into ABDL or willing to truly embrace it.
The last 2 are lowest on my list because without my wife I wouldn't have my 2 daughters who I love to pieces.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, flickpuppy, MetalDan86 and 4 others
Jonjon said:
Disposable training pants that look (and function) like real PullUps.
Yup same. I feel like my bedwetting may have partially had something to do with my DL side now and I do somewhat wish that there were pull-ups that worked like I remember them when I was a kid. They were thin but absorbent and fit the way they were supposed to because obviously at the time I was that size. As an adult the pull-ups just leak and sag and the sides are all granny panty and don't really fit well at all. While I did try the NorthShore's and they probably are the best I've seen I still wish the sides were a different design more like Goodnites, or Pull-Ups or whatever not that obnoxiously stretchy granny stuff.

Reactions: boredofwheelchair, Jonjon and LadyP
That everyone just wore 24/7. Obviously, it would be horrible for the environment/landfills

I wish in Brazil we had better diapers, that I could fit in child diaper and be diapered whenever I wanted to

Reactions: ianwee
Mine would be a nice replica diaper available that would be like the 80s thick PAmpers or thick old school Attends . Yes theres thick all white Abdl diapers available nowadays but they all seem the same types and just not the same.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
I wish, I could live out my diaper, little, sissy fantasies with a female partner.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Littledragon87, KindaOlde and 6 others
Real adult sized abdl printed pullups/goodnites

Reactions: littledub1955, Wonderingabout, diapeybabybrian and 9 others
Loss of bladder control while padded.

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered, FatalGeometry and tango79
patrick1776 said:
Real adult sized abdl printed pullups/goodnites
You can find them on Etsy, although they are expensive

Reactions: Wonderingabout
Remington1911 said:
Probably wrong of me and will upset alot of people, but my wish is to have to wear diapers again at night with out a choice. I loved waking up with a wet diaper with no recollection of wetting it.
I can understand this. I’ve bedwet all my life and as I’ve become accepting of my abdl side I embrace it

Reactions: littledub1955 and Remington1911
To have a cg who was just interested in babying me

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Littledragon87
to have a Diaper Lover Girlfriend!

Reactions: littledub1955, Aleksandr1789, Jorelaxed and 5 others
Back