What is the Social "Now" Protocol in social media?

Woncrinklz

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Is it best to ask a question first? Respond from one's mind? Be the advocate? Be the peacemaker? The supporter? The antagonist?

Or be honest and take the plunge?

Okay, Sorry. I failed to explain:
What if you order something, yeah it can be "ABDLIC anythings" if you want...but it's not where I'm headed. What if you order ANYTHING and it doesn't come? The seller says they sent it. The emails say it was delivered by all the delivery personnel. But IT didn't come. THEN, you do everything you can to say to everyone connected to the order in your kind and very level-headed demeanor that the delivery didn't happen or you write it as best you can. Valid reasons why things don't show up:
  • The driver was too busy and punched in his computer they delivered it before they put it at the doorstep and forgot something
  • It went to the wrong address
  • It was stolen by someone
  • The driver is a sneak and stole it and said they delivered it
  • Prejudiced driver (?)
  • Prejudiced seller or order filler (?)
  • whatever...
Then, the deal is eventually taken care of and whatever is replaced but when you order again, you receive less quality for fresh shipments, or the packages come abused in some way. Is it coincidental?

Some items are embarrassing. Were the order fillers from a general public warehouse prejudiced???
I swear, I'm not hallucinating. Or am I?
What is the etiquette and protocol for social media and the modern ordering system for the Internet to prove you were honest and not scamming so you are treated fairly in the future?

You’re still a little all over the place, but I think I get what you're digging at.

There’s various ways of saying “don’t assume malicious intent when laziness, coincidence, or generalized incompetence will do”. And in your case, I think theft by an unknown third party is a real possibility and not something to be dismissed too quickly.

I think being calm and honest is the best way to go. These days, you don’t have to put the thumb screws to most businesses to get your legitimate situation taken care of. In fact, if you come on aggressively, the business is more likely to think you’re just angling for freebies for your inconvenience.

I’d like to highlight an interaction I had with a company recently. They provide a product which is heavily-marketed and premium-priced, but small and made of fairly simple materials, design being the crucial element. In short, their profit margin has to be fairly high. Imagine something like those Forever Spin fidget tops, simply as an example. Well, the product didn’t work for my purposes, so I sought a refund with return. They said here’s the refund and keep the product. But they added the caveat that if I were to exercise the same pattern again, they would request the return. This is what I consider a fair customer service interaction, but not everyone can write off product like that. It takes an understanding of how their business model works to know what they can do about it.

And then there are the aggressive companies that make you prove every step along the way, treat you as guilty until proven innocent, and begrudgingly “pay” out a 10% discount code when they’re in the wrong. Just don’t do business companies if you, acting in good faith, get treated as a scam artist.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
blaincorrous said:
You’re still a little all over the place, but I think I get what you're digging at.

There’s various ways of saying “don’t assume malicious intent when laziness, coincidence, or generalized incompetence will do”. And in your case, I think theft by an unknown third party is a real possibility and not something to be dismissed too quickly.

I think being calm and honest is the best way to go. These days, you don’t have to put the thumb screws to most businesses to get your legitimate situation taken care of. In fact, if you come on aggressively, the business is more likely to think you’re just angling for freebies for your inconvenience.

I’d like to highlight an interaction I had with a company recently. They provide a product which is heavily-marketed and premium-priced, but small and made of fairly simple materials, design being the crucial element. In short, their profit margin has to be fairly high. Imagine something like those Forever Spin fidget tops, simply as an example. Well, the product didn’t work for my purposes, so I sought a refund with return. They said here’s the refund and keep the product. But they added the caveat that if I were to exercise the same pattern again, they would request the return. This is what I consider a fair customer service interaction, but not everyone can write off product like that. It takes an understanding of how their business model works to know what they can do about it.

And then there are the aggressive companies that make you prove every step along the way, treat you as guilty until proven innocent, and begrudgingly “pay” out a 10% discount code when they’re in the wrong. Just don’t do business companies if you, acting in good faith, get treated as a scam artist.
Thanks for the note. I have been so nice to all companies and have just noticed it hit or miss. I think, for the most part, I guess this modern reality of Internet purchases is a landslide at times with loopholes. I have bought programs, for instance, that don't work, like subscriptions for things or services. Then when they don't work properly, the "robo-help" kicks in, then there is a runaround. I suppose I need a valium. Lol.

Blessingso_O:ROFLMAO: I'm just a tiny mentally overtaxed thing that is stomping like a confused child looking at my ball of ice cream melting on the sidewalk after licking it from my cone. Surprise! Life's a gamble. Lol.

Wondercrinkee said:
Thanks for the note. I have been so nice to all companies and have just noticed it hit or miss. I think, for the most part, I guess this modern reality of Internet purchases is a landslide at times with loopholes. I have bought programs, for instance, that don't work, like subscriptions for things or services. Then when they don't work properly, the "robo-help" kicks in, then there is a runaround. I suppose I need a valium. Lol.

Blessingso_O:ROFLMAO: I'm just a tiny mentally overtaxed thing that is stomping like a confused child looking at my ball of ice cream melting on the sidewalk after licking it from my cone. Surprise! Life's a gamble. Lol.
Yeah, e-commerce has really been a mixed bag. I just cringe when I think of how many of my returns are probably just getting thrown away.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Back