What is the longest amount of time you will wear a diaper before changing?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
For me it's around 6 hours.

Reactions: PearlandDL, diaperdude, Rusher and 1 other person
ILuvDiapers said:
For me it's around 6 hours.
I change mine as soon as possible after I've weed or pooed.

Reactions: BlueFazeButDL and ILuvDiapers
The longest I can do is about 14 hours if I'm sleeping whilst diapered 😁

If not sleeping and wearing during the day, I can stay in a wet diaper for about 6-7 hours comfortably. I could manage longer but I get paranoid about skin damage 🤔

I don't mess my diapers so it's only ever pee. 😊

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 75362, diaperdude, Sealander and 1 other person
I change my morning one after lunch so around 5 hours, afternoon one when I get home so a bit shorter. Bedtime one is probably on for 7-8 hours on a workday but possibly 10 at weekend. Always full but plastics stop leaks and nighttime I have rubber bloomers on too

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Akura said:
The longest I can do is about 14 hours if I'm sleeping whilst diapered 😁

If not sleeping and wearing during the day, I can stay in a wet diaper for about 6-7 hours comfortably. I could manage longer but I get paranoid about skin damage 🤔

I don't mess my diapers so it's only ever pee. 😊
14 hours :unsure: Thats's a long sleep! :ROFLMAO: To be fair, i guess it really does depend on how much you wet overnight. Like you, i am also paranoid about both skin issues, and odours.(y):giggle:

Last edited:
Ummm. Sleeping is 10 hrs. During the day 6 preferably but 8 max during the day.
I just woke up now. I’ve had my diaper on for 8 hrs I wet my self 3 times. My tykable was very full I must say. I don’t think I could have gone a 4th time without it leaking.

• Haha
Depends on the type of nappy. My usual day nappy maxes out at 6 hrs. My regular night time cloth ones are fine for up to 10 hrs. I have some Trest elites and Megamaxes that I bought to trial for overnight anway from home and extended day wear. I have worn both of those disposables for a full day each when having sick days at home.

I normally wear my diaper for about 4to 5 hours before I need to change if I have only pee in it. I normally change out of my poopy diapers within an hour of the pooping accident. When I poop, there is normally a second wave of poop coming within 20 to 40 minutes after the initial pooping accident. I always wait until I am sure I am finished pooping before I change.

Considering I use pull-on nappies, if they're clean, I can last from 5 to 6 days before they become uncomfortable to wear.

If I only wet them, I last 2 hours before they smell worse.

If I mess them... 😁... it depends on the mess itself 😂

If it's very soft, I last 30 minutes because I chicken out. If it's more solid, I can last 1 hour and a half. If it's firm enough, I can endure up to 4 hours if I recall correctly, and just because I do it outside and I have to go back home, firm ones are hypnotic 🙄

• Thinking
I can be in one a really long time if I wear it overnight. Even if I drink a lot of water before going to bed, I don’t produce much urine overnight.

I suppose if I put one on fresh before bed, I could wake up dry and still get another 8 hours out of it. :oops: So 16 hours.

I have done that before but usually I’m already wet when I get in bed and I try to wet overnight, and it gets a bit too smelly to be in a diaper 16 hours in that case.

Also requires that I’m not doing anything the next morning. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
2 to 3 hours on average. (accounting for variables)

Sealander said:
I can be in one a really long time if I wear it overnight. Even if I drink a lot of water before going to bed, I don’t produce much urine overnight.

I suppose if I put one on fresh before bed, I could wake up dry and still get another 8 hours out of it. :oops: So 16 hours.

I have done that before but usually I’m already wet when I get in bed and I try to wet overnight, and it gets a bit too smelly to be in a diaper 16 hours in that case.

Also requires that I’m not doing anything the next morning. :ROFLMAO:
😲16 Hours! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

ILuvDiapers said:
😲16 Hours! :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I know, it's wild. But my body really knows to stop producing urine overnight. It's like it turns off.

Sealander said:
I know, it's wild. But my body really knows to stop producing urine overnight. It's like it turns off.
Okay then. :giggle:

3 to 6 hours for a day diaper. 8 / 12hr for a night diaper

Several factors for me.
1. The diaper and capacity(wetness)
2. What's in the diaper(wet, messy or both)
3. My mood
4. What's on my to do list(staying home or going out)

Reactions: PearlandDL and ILuvDiapers
My current one is close to 16h, I just wet it the 3rd time. its an Elite TREST though, so still space to go. Lets see if I can make it until bed time at 10 pm and make a full 24h

• Haha
12-14 hours is pretty standard for me. I put on at night, and wear till it leaks. Sometimes till noon the next day.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and ILuvDiapers
Sometimes I can get pretty close to 16 hours as well... I can shower and change at 6 pm and change again in the morning after breakfast around 9-10 am. There's also days where I put in a nappy in the morning, but I go potty for like, the whole day and only use it at night. So that's cheating ofc ^-^, but nappies are expensive so I have to conserve sometimes.

(That's for Crinklz/Rearz etc, bc drynites/goodnites only last for like 2-3 hours max)

Last edited:
It's situational for me, there are a lot of variables especially if my renter around but typically: when asleep-until I wake up in morning, dry-about 6hrs, wet-2 maybe 3hrs max, mess-I change almost immeadiately about within 10 min.

Back