What is the best diaper??

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'd like to get your (the reader) opinion on which diaper is the be all end all diaper out there. Plz include name of diaper and where to find them

The best diaper for me as someone who’s dual ic is the one that works for me. When I first became incontinent I tried several different diapers before I came to understand that diapers that work for one person may not work well for another. Experimentation was necessary to find what fits your butt and your needs the best. Advice is great, but personal experiences with a product is needed to see if they work as well for you.

Reactions: CuriousFabio and BigAl2
Zeke said:
The best diaper for me as someone who’s dual ic is the one that works for me. When I first became incontinent I tried several different diapers before I came to understand that diapers that work for one person may not work well for another. Experimentation was necessary to find what fits your butt and your needs the best. Advice is great, but personal experiences with a product is needed to see if they work as well for you.
But which one is your go to

Whats the best vehicle? My point is we all have our favorite diaper(s)

Reactions: theancientmariner, LittleLeeInDiapers and CuriousFabio
The best diaper will always be one that fits the wearer‘s use cases. For me, Goodnights XL is a perfect and viable option for daytime wearing, while I cannot say that is the same for others. One could say ABU little kings are the best for being high capacity and cloth backed, but some would say those are expensive or the print isn’t their jam, or they dont trust the cloth material to be odor resistant or tough enough for their BMs. Goodnights XL will only fit certain people well, perfect for UC and smaller / shorter folks…

there are many options with many desirable features.

Reactions: BigAl2 and CuriousFabio
Littledragon87 said:
But which one is your go to
Birdseye night weight prefolds for most of the time with Abena M-4s, MagaMaxes, and InControl Elites for when I’m away from home and the logistics make cloth diapers impractical. Currently I’m about a 95% cloth cloth wearer.

Mega max are pretty great, however I tried Abu alphagators and they are making me second guess cloth backed diapers. I usually go for plastic ones but these alphagators hold up very well. It seems like they are able to dry out in some way when you wet them? I went to bed after having wet one and it was bulky when I awoke but they could easily hold more.

I really like the babyish design, the Velcro tabs, their absorbency, and how soft they are. They feel like a very authentic baby diaper.

Best is very relative to your situation

for me best is Abena L4
but for others it's not even close

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
Not got much of a sample size yet but just went a first night with the new Rearz mega Barnard. That thing takes an obsurd amount of liquid without leaking, it's still going and think it's well past what I have seen with megamax, peakabu and crinklez. Also no sign of the Velcro tapes slipping.

Reactions: denimchicken
I'll stick to BetterDry and Northshore supremes.

But as mentioned before, this is extremely subjective. I'm one of those peculiar guys who happen to love BetterDry's stiffness and absence of a landing zones, which many consider drawbacks. This is not going to help you, unless you find your own criteria.

Best diaper I've tried in a long time was the Trests from Amazon. Buttery smooth plastic, and super high absorbency. And now they come in 4 more colors to choose from. My question is can we now find them anywhere else besides Amazon? Because they still don't offer cases, and I'd like to see how much one would be compared to buying single packs.

Reactions: TheDideeboy and denimchicken
Tena Active Fits (plastic-backed) - both the Maxi and Ultima versions of these. Living in the UK, I usually purchase from NappiesRUs. It’s impossible to say which is definitively the best, but for me they are easy to obtain, discreet when dry, feel lovely when wet and the medium size fit me so well I very seldom get leaks. I should try some others, but for me they are the perfect nappy and I couldn’t wish for anything better.

JimboJ said:
Not got much of a sample size yet but just went a first night with the new Rearz mega Barnard. That thing takes an obsurd amount of liquid without leaking, it's still going and think it's well past what I have seen with megamax, peakabu and crinklez. Also no sign of the Velcro tapes slipping.
Guess I will need to try these

Whatever diaper or pullup that fits well and performs decent depending what it's being used for. Also price has a big deal on that as well.

well for me there is a couple criteria.

Best bang for the buck:
That us wha i order all the time Northshore MegaMax, rarely get a leak, they hold up, hold alot, make 2-3 changes a day a reality.

Best diaper would some the super over the top absorbant diapers, been a few over the years, but they are so expensive, not practical for walking but something about a massive diaper.

The ideal diaper i'd like isnt made, or maybe even possible as if yet. Say a 24hr diaper, hold your whole day of liquids without restricting any fluids, no leaks, no squishout. Then at a price that is affordable, say 3-4 bucks each, if that is all day that is then worth the money.

On the other side, my ex who did get me going for a bit on cloth (which was not whan i had as a kid) being reusable and better for the environment.
Now if there was a cloth diaper that was not so thick you can still move and would hold like a disposable, that would getme back into cloth.

But, i have my regular repeating order in at north shore, so that is my go to and has been for many years now, and havent found a reason to switch.

Probably Kitnitiative adventure puffs because they are on par with ABU and Tykables but are only 2/3 the cost

Dragon64 said:
Probably Kitnitiative adventure puffs because they are on par with ABU and Tykables but are only 2/3 the cost

Considering the amount of colour you get for your money, it's definitely a bargain.

• Haha
There's no such thing as the best diaper. It really all depends on what you want to get out of wearing your diapers. Are you performance oriented? Aesthetics, comfort, sound? How much weight do you assign to each of these metrics? As you can see, there is an unlimited number combinations of what's important to you. For me, Betterdry diapers and also Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima have what I need to get out of my diapers. If I'm feeling like I need an AB themed diaper, then I'll just print out a diaper tape and apply it to a Betterdry.

Reactions: denimchicken and ElPulpo
I love thick all white diapers So Confidry was my topper (thick. crinkly. no silly designs or numbers on it, no indicators....) of course any diaper I seem to like get discontinued. Trest all white ones are my favorite now. They look so thick and snug popping out oif their packaging. As far as Printed ones Rearz Princess. They are thick and crinkly and soooo cute....

Reactions: theancientmariner, denimchicken and ElPulpo
Currently I have to say rearz mega diapers are the best. I wear at night for bed wedding and combined with a booster. Their capacity is amazing.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
Back