What is it like getting older as an AB?

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm in my 30s now and know the AB side of me is going to be with me for life.

I really enjoy it but I'm looking toward the future and wondering what it is going to be like getting older.

For those of you who are in your late 30s and up, what has it been like? Do you feel like you found your people and became more comfortable with yourself? Or do you feel like you've received increased stigma? How do you enjoy being AB now versus when you were younger?

Any insight would help. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, oldskool, BBBen and 1 other person
I'm 47 and I'm having a blast. I'm more free to be me now. I'm more settled into life and I have everything I want. Mostly. I know who I am now and I know all about being a baby because zive been doing it for ages. I think it's great. I don't care that I'm pushing 50.
As for acceptance, only a couple people know I'm an AB and they don't care. I'm someone who has a reputation for being eccentric and odd so I can get away with strange behavior that a lot of other people can't. That's a huge advantage, believe it or not.

Reactions: Deleted member 77297, KBoy, DiaperedCherub and 6 others
It sucks. I dislike what I see in the mirror every day. Why can't I just be a kid forever. 😭

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: Jbo, Nottylu, Canadianfalls and 5 others
I’m over seventy and have been wearing diapers and some female items of clothing for close to 40 years. I probably am more accepting of my interests as I am older although I still have moments when I am distressed that I have these interests. As far as acceptance the only person who knows is my wife and she could not handle it so we are currently separated. I do not believe that I will ever open up to anyone else because I do not believe I will ever find someone in real life who is open enough to accept me the way I am. But I do appreciate the ability to enjoy my diapers alone with no issues of acceptance from anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, ianwee, BBBen and 2 others
i have no idea lol im looking forward to becoming an AB and i learned u needed to sign a contract... could you explain me whats in the contract and how i
could become an AB?

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy, DiaperedCherub, LittleAnonymousHacker and 1 other person
PiporApomme said:
i have no idea lol im looking forward to becoming an AB and i learned u needed to sign a contract... could you explain me whats in the contract and how i
could become an AB?
Contract? Did you get one of those people telling you that you gotta register for something? If so it's a scam.

• Haha
Reactions: PiporApomme, KBoy and KittyninjaW
At age 65 I am comfortable with myself being an Adult Baby.
But it took a long time to accept that I am this way.

Reactions: ianwee, BBBen and Cottontail
I'm also over 70 and as I've aged, I'm more comfortable and accepting being an adult baby, wearing diapers and adult baby clothes, etc. It feels good. I'm in more pain now that I'm older and that can make enjoying things more difficult.

Reactions: ianwee, BBBen and Cottontail
next year i will be 50 years old i hate my age wish i was unger after what happend last year my life has pretty much sucked

well, i'd assume that most of everyone get about one day older every day, but that is only from your own perspective, least that is sorta now relativity works.

So, if you relativly ignore what you se, as it's the past anyhow being some distance and light does have this speed thing i keep seeing called C.

So, if you see an old reflection based on the distance light travels to C then actually nothing you ever see is at least to the distance/C then I think it's safe to just ignore the whole aging thing.

Least that is my advice :)

Now, just in case you dont C i'm completely ignoring the actual relativity thing set out by some old guy with crazy hair, then i guess my humor is too old for your age, then i guess you need no help with staying young, and you can send me a PM with your secrets

:)

Peace, and happy holidays to all!!!

Reactions: Teddy02
Forget the AB part, getting older sucks. Everything that you thought you could avoid by taking care of yourself gets to you some how. Every year over 60 is like a "DOG YEAR".

You think that you are doing great and then it hits you like a train, and you wonder what happened. You look in the mirror and suddenly you realize you are an old man.

Other than that it is great!

Reactions: dogboy, ianwee, BBBen and 2 others
I'm 52. I had to do the math before my last birthday. Was it 51, 52, or 54🤔? I forgot my age. I don't really define myself by my age. In the last year I've started taking 50 years old vitamins. Sadly they don't come in cartoon character forms.

Only in my last few years people have been consistently guessing I'm 30ish. I think part of being Little for me has given me a more youthful mindset.

Most people my age are older than me.

I heard somewhere if you haven't grown up by the time you're 50, you don't have to grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuffedBaby, dogboy, BBBen and 1 other person
PiporApomme said:
could become an AB?
:unsure: First you have to go to www.AB.GOV/DIAPERS/ADULT/LEARNERSPERMIT.

There is a non refundable 50 dollar application fee after which you will take the test. If you pass the test then there is a 100 dollar non refundable activation fee at which point you will be called by a GOV AB representative to schedule an interview, usually they are in Washington unless you declare hardship in which case they will schedule one at your state capitol but only on a day ending in Y. Provided that the govt finds you worthy to wear diapers as an adult then you will appear for branding at your local AB ranch.

After that you are in the club.

If you did not see all the "tongue in cheek" in all of the above, I am just kidding. Whomever told you that there is a license or application was pulling your leg. Wear diapers or dont, be AB or dont, its up to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gmate1713, nappybottom, Cottontail and 1 other person
I’m 75. Been a sissy baby for many years. Wife doesn’t go along with it, so it stays hidden.
But I’m very lucky to have a gay friend in another state who lets me be me. In fact he stores 90% of my baby girl wardrobe for me to wear when I visit twice a year.
Biggest problem is lack of libido as I get older. But the desire is still there if not even stronger.
Pattie

Reactions: DiaperedCherub and BBBen
Without getting controversial I just see age and time as a consequence of life and so long as you're doing the absolute best you can in those years then that's all that can be done, for the passing of time/ageing (at least for now) is out of our control and is an inevitably so the best we can do is make the most.

However I truly believe this life is just the first step to something greater so I truly don't fear death not that there's any point in fearing it anyway.

Reactions: ianwee, BBBen and googlyeyes467
In a word: me. Just turned 57, still in diapers 42 years on, since 1981. It hasn't been all bottles an' binkies...but it's been quite a ride. Diapers and baby life are here for life! 🥳🧸🍼🥰

"Attack life; it's gonna kill you anyway."

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW, gmate1713, ianwee and 4 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
In a word: me. Just turned 57, still in diapers 42 years on, since 1981. It hasn't been all bottles an' binkies...but it's been quite a ride. Diapers and baby life are here for life! 🥳🧸🍼🥰

"Attack life; it's gonna kill you anyway."
"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway" I like that has a good ring to it.

Reactions: ianwee, BBBen, Deleted member 76595 and 1 other person
BobaFettish said:
I'm 52. I had to do the math before my last birthday. Was it 51, 52, or 54🤔? I forgot my age. I don't really define myself by my age. In the last year I've started taking 50 years old vitamins. Sadly they don't come in cartoon character forms.
Perhaps you need to get some current vitamins, as after 50 years they might have lost some value. :)

I havent gotten on the vitamin thing yet, but because of all the testing, they didnt recomd any vitamins, and all my body functions except autonomic nervous system has all testes and working tip-top...So that is good...Now I also dont feel that old, and cannot think like i'm that old.

I also dont really consider myself AB either, i feel like i'm say teens/twenties in my head, always have...Like to joke, very sarcastic, and anything else i blame on head injuries.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
At my age of 65, every day I am still alive is a gift, living as I do with Cerebral Palsy and Autism since birth.
I am just enjoying my being an Adult Baby.

Reactions: KBoy, ianwee, BBBen and 1 other person
I'm 61 I am happy to be me and who I am.

Reactions: KBoy, ianwee, BBBen and 2 others
Back