What is everyone's favorite candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very much a fan of all candy, but I particularly like anything fruity and chewy.

Skittles, Starburst, Gummy Everything, love it all. Also big on Reeses, Butterfingers, Warheads, etc. I can just keep listing since I pretty much love everything. :smile1:

Gsmax said:
I'm very much a fan of all candy, but I particularly like anything fruity and chewy.

Skittles, Starburst, Gummy Everything, love it all. Also big on Reeses, Butterfingers, Warheads, etc. I can just keep listing since I pretty much love everything. :smile1:

aaay \o/ A comrade!

Skittles!!!

Mr. Goodbars and Nutrageous.

brabbit1987 said:
Looking at the similar threads thing, the last candy topic was back in 2012. So I think it should be fine to ask. View attachment 25198

View attachment 25199 So with the title of this thread the question should be obvious. What is your favorite candy? Is it one specific kind, or do you have multiple favorites?

Personally, my favorite kind of candy is anything chewy and fruity. Skittles, Starburst, Now & Later, Jelly Beans .. etc. I also do like hard candies as well, like lollipops.

Now I also do like chocolate, especially peanut butter cups. But ya, nothing beats the deliciousness of fruit candies.
View attachment 25200

You and I seem to have nearly identical tastes in candy; except for "Now n Later's" and hard candy haha; but skittles, reeses peanut butter cups, fruity/chewy candies, starburst, jelly beans (particularily gourmet jelly beans; don't get those too often here unless we're going to Fairbanks; gonna have to make a birthday candy list haha.

I like mike and ikes too; baked goods are sweet too; variety donuts, homemade cookies, pies lol; I can get some pretty big munchies sometimes for only having a 30 to 31 inch waist lol. I think my metobolism is just really fast combined with the fact I have a realy small stomach so I fill up quick. I'm like an incinerator. XD

Chocolate. Primarily M&Ms followed closely by Reese's Peanut Butter Cups then anything else with chocolate. Although I don't like nuts in my chocolate.

Gsmax said:

I haven't had a Warheads in forever. My older half brother and I would have contests to see which one of us could hold one in our mouths the longest. He always won. :p

KimbaStarshine said:
I haven't had a Warheads in forever. My older half brother and I would have contests to see which one of us could hold one in our mouths the longest. He always won. :p

War heads are delicious. But if you eat too many of them you begin to lose your sense of taste and your tongue can start to hurt. Almost sort of similar to if your burn your tongue.

Cadbury's chocolate!

I love Paydays!! (Don't we all lol?) Other than that, I like really sweet or sour candy.
On a side note, does anybody else eat one of each when eating multicolored candy? (skittles or m&ms for example)

Krackle bars. Followed by Peanut or mint M&M.

Really thick, mushy, mashy and filling CHOCOLATE >8)!

Or bubblegum balls!

I love candy that has chocolate and carmel! I love them both so my most favorite candy is Twix! That is my most favorite candy of all times!!! X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back