What immature, silly, and childish things do you do in real life?

i jump in puddles when it rains, and if there's leaves on the ground, i try to crunch them all.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: eu38foot, dinodavid, db80 and 1 other person
At 58 putting on a nappy, wearing it and wetting it. Voluntarily.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyric, Seasonedcitizen and Tomtomthedl
Oh I guess I run like a toddler away from my wife in a parking lot when she’s taking too long to get out of the car and won’t hold my hand. My feet piddle patter as I run away.

Bearcatz said:
I do literally the same thing for the same reason. There's no replacement for displacement.
"Boost is the replacement for..."

"Have you tried boost with 6.2L? My blower displaces more air in one revolution than your entire engine. I have torque wrenches that are rated higher than what your flywheel produces. You aren't fooling anyone who cares with your loud ""look at me I'm a ghetto loser"" bumble bee muffler and subwoofer combo. What are you even doing out of high school at this hour anyway? Go back to school, stop wasting your money flexing on and impressing broke teenagers, and talk to me again when spinning at least TWO tires becomes a daily curse and is no longer fun."

🤭

Last edited:
I don't know so much about everyday things but I did just have a bit of a tantrum with the PC keyboard which has been playing me up for a few days an kinds snapped it in half over my knee. That was definitely rather childish and immature but it has been really annoying lately.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LittleAndAlone said:
talk to me again when spinning at least TWO tires becomes a daily curse and is no longer fun."
OMG... if there's a molecule of water on the ground my 350 chevy truck spins the wheels.

I think it only makes 6 times the torque of a fart cannon honda though :(

Bearcatz said:
OMG... if there's a molecule of water on the ground my 350 chevy truck spins the wheels.

OMG I'm going 3 or 4 motor EV AWD when it's time cause I'm so sick of it.

285 Pilot Sport 4S on one car and 315 Mickey ET or 555R2 on the other and can't launch either of them on the street below 30 mph when it's bone dry and 90+ degs out. Just done with it.

0-60 in .9s and 8s in the 1/4 mile every single time with no drama and no emissions testing ever again. And all I have to do is push a button to make Bugattis and Demons disappear?

Gimme now!

Last edited:
Bearcatz said:

I suppose I shouldnt miss the opportunity to quip 6 times 0 is still 0. 😂😂😂

PS I have nothing against Hondas or people who like them, just the ones who ruin them with loud useless crap and think they can be aggressive and flex on other drivers and race through neighborhoods at 2AM sounding like a wet fart. And sadly they taint more than Hondas now days, it's everything everywhere.

Oh right, immaturity...

*inhales deeply*

PLLRLRPLRLRLRLLLLLPLPLPLLLLLllllllllllpllplpll

😝 💦🍑💦 💩

Last edited:
Pull the bottom of my eye down and stick my tongue out at the same time as a form of taunting.

• Love
Sidewinder said:
Pull the bottom of my eye down and stick my tongue out at the same time as a form of taunting.
I still do this to my 9 and 11 yr old nephews.
😂🥰

👉🤪 nyuaaaahhhhuh

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
OMG I'm going 3 or 4 motor EV AWD when it's time cause I'm so sick of it.
Bleh, cars that run on batteries are toys :p Not for me, anyway. I got the truck to haul heavy things, but I love driving it around anyway.

LittleAndAlone said:
I suppose I shouldnt miss the opportunity to quip 6 times 0 is still 0.
Nahhh, they make like 50 feet torx or something small I could do with my second favorite drinking arm.

• Haha
Bearcatz said:
Bleh, cars that run on batteries are toys :p Not for me, anyway. I got the truck to haul heavy things, but I love driving it around anyway.

Nahhh, they make like 50 feet torx or something small I could do with my second favorite drinking arm.
If it does ~2g launch acceleration without a prepped track and embarrasses people trying to show off in Demons and Bugattis with the touch of a single button, while being relatively affordable, I don't care if its powered by a wind up key and rubber bands. 🤣

what do i do that is childish i am assuming quite a bit of my behavior is childish based on my wife and others referring to me as a child a lot. beyond the notable being in diapers childish traits just come out naturally for me. excited about something and wanting to be first in line to see it. toys i love building legos, anything involving building, coloring, remote controlled cars, drones, boats, and robots. For Christmas i got Dog-E which is what i wanted most (very cool). when i am super excited or nerves i wet my diaper big time. i hate wearing socks and shoes i kick them off anywhere so my wife collects them so she doesn't have to look for them later. my shoes are even off under the table at restaurants which i can be corrected strongly in certain restaurants (date night). my teddy bear who travels just about everywhere with me. My backpack which is also my diaper bag has Thing One and Thing Two attached. have to put this out there annoying my wife in a store. checking out the toy section of the store. a tub bath instead of a shower. love bright colorful clothing and my dino sneakers (anything dinosaur). i prefer being on the floor with blankets and pillows when working, building, watching tv, and playing. i do risky stupid things not thinking in terms of an adult: such as we were out walking along the Delaware watching the flooding rushing water of the river and canal i saw a soccer ball hung up in the flood water and i when to try to get the ball my wife yelled at me to stop she will buy me a soccer ball if i wanted one just not that one. one of the times my wife has told me she has to watch me every second (lol). zoning out with a bottle. i am hyper sensitive for i can have fun on a super scale but also have my feelings hurt very easy. this is a rabbit hole hadn't really thought about it but there is quite a lot about me that are childish traits.

all of this makes me smile and happy with who i am, however i will admit there are moments inside the adult part of my brain things conflict. i take other's commons about me being a child as a badge of honor but times i wonder is the person poking fun at me. but in the end i agree i rather be me.

i am enjoying thinking about this post. cool thing i am think much of what i see as childish i also see that in others, so there a lot of cross over here from childish and adult. the holidays are a major trigger of the child in me. July of 4th have to go to the fireworks with glow brackets. Halloween a must not only to set up a bog yard display also have to get a costume. Christmas is over load for me must see Santa, go to the park to see the light display and a must have an advent calendar. Yet I see more adults enjoying these things than kids.

I can add something to the list again today.

Watching older cartoons and singing the intro theme song at full vocal volume like a hyped up kid (thank you rescue rangers...).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joeysms, wetaccident, I12BLittle89 and 1 other person
Spadon said:
I can add something to the list again today.

Watching older cartoons and singing the intro theme song at full vocal volume like a hyped up kid (thank you rescue rangers...).

Guilty...

"They'll take the clues and find the wheres and whys and whos"

"Tales of daring do bad and good luck tales!"

"Koalas show you how, to fly a plane catch a wave there's nothing we wont try"

"To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause."

I'm often murmuring one of these themes in my head or under my breath throughout the day. 😂🫣

Last edited:
I make silly noises with my mouth

Reactions: I12BLittle89
rainbowpenguin said:
I make silly noises with my mouth
Me too. Fart noises. Popping noises like popping a bubble.

Hmmm. I drink kooaid, no coffee or alcohol. Pick nose when alone. I belch tge word fart to confuse the simple minded, hahaha!! Just finished watching season 4 of yugioh duel monsters , yay wifi. Have collection of tv themes ( some just cartoons. HB. Henson. Disney. Old nick.). After i get really upset at work, i need to ( hide and) cry ( not allowed to hit em and make em smart). I have a box of legos but dont pkay with them much. Used to draw and color more.

LittleAndAlone said:
Guilty...

"They'll take the clues and find the wheres and whys and whos"

"Tales of daring do bad and good luck tales!"

"Koalas show you how, to fly a plane catch a wave there's nothing we wont try"

"To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause."

I'm often murmuring one of these themes in my head or under my breath throughout the day. 😂🫣
Hihi I get that, just that specific one has been living in my head rent free for the past week or so.

Back