What got you into pacis?

suckababy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Oops turns out I posted in the wrong side of the site. Anyways I was wondering what got you all into pacis. I know they're pretty popular and a lot of people use them for various reasons. If you use a paci, how did you start? Did you use one during childhood and never give it up, or did you get drawn to them later in life?

For me, I had one as a child and never wanted to give it up. I eventually had to because of my parents, but I never lost the urge to have one. After I got my own place I finhally bought my own adult paci! Now I have a few pacis and want to get all the different types! What’s your story?

Reactions: medfet878
I have never had a dummy (paci) before, but little me wants one ordered today! So, dummy fun here we come...

Loved them since a baby,yotal chilled with my dummy as we say in uk

The same thing that made me realize that I'm an AB/little. At first I thought I was just a DL and some of my diaper fantasies involved being a toddler just so I had a reason to wear diapers. Eventually the fantasies about being a toddler started to become more about just being a toddler and not just about wearing diapers. This included sucking on a paci and drinking from a bottle or sippy cup. It was then that I realized that I wanted to be a toddler not just to wear diapers but to also be care free and not have to deal with any responsibilities.

A couple of years ago I started to get the urge to suck on a paci whenever my lips got dry so once I started living on my own I got a paci and have been addicted to it. I don't suck on it that often, I just keep it in my mouth and play around with it. I realize now that I'm actually using it more as a fidget toy for my mouth. Other than that it helps me remember to brush my teeth and it keeps me from snacking out of boredom.

I would get a bottle but it will only feel right if it is handed to me by a CG and I don't feel like putting in the effort of filling or cleaning a bottle or sippy cup.

It seemed like a natural thing to try when I decided to immerse myself into babying things. I don’t recall ever using one when I was little, but with my oral fixation I took to a paci right away and became addicted.

I had one when I was a toddler, I remember throwing it out the shopping trolley and then crying until my mother bought me a new one 😂 so when I finally stepped into being little if I truly wanted to be little then I’d need a dummy 🙈 now I’ve got that many I’ve lost track and don’t even get me started on dipees 🙈🥰👶

In all honesty, I'm still working on getting into paci wearing. I have a few now, and like them mostly as an accessory for little time. The simple presence of a Paci on a lanyard clip helps aids me in regressing.

My dad passed away about four years ago, and in the wake of that I pretty much hit bottom, emotionally. Up to that point I’d mostly thought of myself as a DL, but suddenly the time felt right for exploring the AB side a bit more. I bought myself an assortment of pacifiers and bottles, and found them both very therapeutic. I can’t imagine being without them now. I work from home, and if I’m not in a video call or meeting I usually have my pacifier in. It amuses me how automatically I suck on it. Together with diapers, it really helps me avoid taking life too seriously.

Reactions: Dragon64 and neophyte
I have no recollection nor distant memories of ever using a pacifier as a kid, but as I got further into the AB side of AB/DL (after being strictly DL for many years), I inevitably gave one a try and got hooked. As others have said, it's very soothing and therapeutic, and I use them quite regularly nowadays.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and BabyWyrm
Yay, my first ever dummy just arrived today. So happy to have it, it just feels so right. One happy little right here.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
Back