What got you into diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a part of the reason i like diapers might be the fact that i have asperger's. my other reasons were both sexual and non sexual. i still remember how much i craved diapers when i was in kindergarden, so i guess that's where it started. i just loved the soft cushiony feeling of it against my man parts, and at the same time i also loved the thought of being able to let it go any time i felt like it. being in diapers was always my deepest desire. i never spoke about it, i kept it a secret for years. now that i'm in my late teens, i finally got back in diapers and i love every second of it :)

Being little and wearing diapers has been a self coping mechanism that I've used since I was little. Wearing diapers provides a comfort, and way to release stress as my body naturally relaxes. I think originally I wanted to wear my little brother's because he got "extra" attention for wearing and it made me more or less jealous. Also in a way diapers represented being taken care of. What started as wearing diapers evolved over the years into an AB realm especially as I started realizing my own sexuality.

Honestly since 6th grade I had the strangest urge that I now see is somewhat normal, at least for a select group of open-minded people. However, I was a DL before I realized being an AB was a piece of me as well. I accepted DL as an aspect of my sexuality, but just recently I'm discovering a measure of AB in me, which I accept as a piece of my personality.

A leaking bladder and a hospital nurse who did not want the bed soaked anymore! LOL

Bigblue80s said:
Ever since I was a little kid I was intrigued by diapers. I was potty trained early and never had any accident really. It was clearly a sexual turn on. Anytime I saw a diaper change I had to watch, especially if it was an older baby or someone my age, when I was in preschool. Anytime I was somewhere where there were diapers I would sneak one into the bathroom and put it on. Back then they were also plastic backed which to this day I love. The feeling never really left. I have distinct memories of certain diaper changes I saw to this day that I still remember. If I knew then what I know now, I would have definitely wet myself here and there to be put back in them, especially when I was 4,5 years old- where you're old enough to be out of them, but still at the age where you could fit into them nicely. I've always fantasized of being changed. It's crazy because the vanilla side of me knows it's strange, but i know it's definitely just a sexual turn on so if I could ever just get away and experience this once, I could at least have closure to the fantasy

I could have written this exact post myself. Very similar to my experience.

I got potty trained when I was 2-3, but continued to wet the bed until I was 4. I remember how I woke up with a wet diaper and didn't want to take it off. I always was very interested in diapers and I would take them from my cousin, friends, pretty much anywhere where I could find some. I always wished I had diapers when I saw little kids wear them or saw ads on TV. Most of the memories from my childhood include diapers. What caused me to like diapers? I have no idea. I always was a pretty "normal" kid, but I liked diapers. I had a happy childhood.
There are some things involving diapers that I remember particularly well. These are the events that propably got me "fully" into diapers. One time my friend's family was visiting. They had a girl my age and a boy that was few years younger than me (I think I was 6 at the time) and he still wore diapers. He pooped in his diaper and I watched her mom change his diaper and I was fascinated by it.
I also remember when I really got "hooked" on diapers. Even though it happened a loong time ago, I still remember it clearly. The same family was visiting and the boy again had his diaper changed. After they left my mom went to a grocery store and I was home alone. I decided to see if the diaper was in the trash, and it was. I took it and tried to put it on. I was quite skinny so I easily fit in the diaper. It was wet so it was quite thick and heavy. I was in heaven and got hooked instantly. I wore it until my mom came home and I quickly put it back in the trash. I still remember that the diaper was a Libero Up&Go. I still have a few old Libero Up&Go diapers. They bring back so muck memories.
I bought my first adult diapers when I was 11-12. I still used to sneak baby diapers to me when I could. I loved the "rush" I got when I knew I was doing something naughty. I got caught few times, but it didn't do anything to my desire to wear diapers.
I wear mostly adult diapers, at least few times a week, sometimes a lot more, but I still wear baby diapers sometimes. Diapers to me are a sexual thing, and I also like being an AB or a sissy. But they also bring me comfort and a feeling of safety.

Ever sense I started thinking about it more the last few years I'm starting to believe I got into diapers and especially age regression when I was a pre-teen. I can kinda remember sitting on a blanket in the living room playing with my legos and kinex feeling completely relaxed evening while knowing at any moment my older brother might tackle me and beat me up. Another time I think I was trying to fashion a diaper from menstrual pads. My memories from that time are fuzzy at best do to being treated for ptsd with electro-compulsive therapy.

As a bed-wetter and occasional day-time wetter in my childhood I was always on and off in terms of liking them (because they kept me dry) and hating them (because it was embarrassing). But I do remember a family holiday where I did really want them, and perhaps that's where it really kicked off.

We had gone to Europe when I was around 9 and perhaps due to jet lag, I'm not sure, I remember wetting myself one day very shortly after leaving out hotel. I remember my parents being pretty patient and understanding, and we all went back, I got changed, and off we went again. I then had a second accident at some stage during the day and I recall them being a little frustrated as we made another journey back to the hotel. When we arrived my mum gave me the option of being in a nappy for the rest of the day. I remember her saying that I was tired and provided reassurance that it was okay to be in a nappy, "no one will know" etc. It's funny because I don't remember my thinking process in terms of agreeing to have one on, but I do remember feeling really safe and secure when we were back on the street knowing if anything happened, my pants would be dry!

At some other stage during the trip I recall an aunt who I'd never met commenting that I was being "very grown up" by agreeing to have a nappy on for a car trip. This probably really reinforced things as I remember feeling quite proud and content.

fox2000 said:
What got the rest of you into diapers, or kept you from getting completely out of them?

In a word (or two), my brain... It just never felt right to be out of them, and my brain just kept the desire active all through my initial development. When puberty hit, the whole thing just merged with my sexuality, and that was that! Call it Lovemaps, or whatever, but is just who I have always been, since age two.

I ve always been interested in diapers for as long as I could remember. I have a few memories of being in preschool and sneaking a diaper during nap time, but always getting caught. I think my parents thought it was a phase and didn't say anything. It wasn't until I was 12 or so that we moved to a new neighborhood and the next door neighbor had a baby, one day she asked me if I would mind watching the toddler for an hour while she ran errands, I said no problem, diapers were the last thing on my mind. I remember him waking up from his nap, he had to be about 2 yrs old, he was wet so I changed him, the feeling of pulling out a new diaper from the stack triggered old memories. I got the job done and took an extra diaper (pampers size 5, plastic version) put it in my book bag. After the mom came home I left, went home and no one was there so I took the diaper out and tryed it on, it fit, a little tight but it was enough to change my life. A few weeks later during summer break I took my bike and rode to the food store, I bought a pack of pampers size 6, when I got home I went in the woods to my fort and tried one on, it fit perfectly. Since then I've always had diapers on my mind.

I can (hazily) remember having accidents (some may have been on purpose :scratchchin:) and bed-wetting when I was really young; my parent threatened to put me in pull-ups (which I think I had an inkling of a desire for that to happen) however they never followed through and I got passed that stage of growing up.
Anyways, sometime during my first years at school, I have this vivid memory of a friend staying the night. He had to wear pull-ups to bed which intrigued me. He offered to let me use one but, embarrassed by my interest, I said no. So I guess my interest in diapers has been around for a pretty long time and I'm not exactly sure what triggered it.
So around about the time when I was 11, I managed to get hold of one of my younger half-brothers diapers (10 year age gap :p). This was the first time I had ever tried using one.

I can handily recall an event that brought to my attempt to wear diapers, and rejection of an Infatile Side.

It was a night, likely during the season that brought the weapons of old to sleep. I had seen the Light by two years by then, and my toilet training had been positively quick, and my mother was feeling bold enough to let me decide whether I was going to take my nightly rest with subligaria or with the garments that brought many of us here.

Begin a parvus puer, I chose the first of the two options, and quite vehemently. But, as I was carried by the maternal arms up the stairs like a Hippocarates' disciple trained in sudden care, I started to doubt my choice.

Years upon years passed, as I lit up a lux invicta against my infancy and first adolescence, but this riddle remained and, in my ignorance, I was not aware of any other possible kind of absorbent underwear, as I was not one that loosened in bed, nor I had ever stepped inside a companion of studies' abode with the intent of resting inside, thusly nixing my chances of ever knowing.

It was not until I took up the duty as volunteer worker in a nosocomio. When I became aware of the existence of diapers that had sizes beyond the ones I expected them to have, the urge to answer the riddle grew like a stain of oil upon a tablecloth. I decided to buy a package and see how it felt, and used it all in the timespace of seven days.

I just one day decided to try something new "for the lulz" but oh boy was it a mistake :'D I ended up loving this!!

I've always had some attachment to diapers ever sense I was very young, and of course I didn't know what to think about it. However the defining moment that I remember ;realizing that yes I like diapers, was during a fund raiser at a church my grandmother went to. I think I was about six or seven.

After helping my grandmother and others set up stands, I walked around and noticed a table sailing stuffed animals, and that's when I saw it, a brown stuffed monkey wearing a diaper. It was plastic backed and I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I did what any child with no money would do, I begged my mom to get it for me.

From that moment every time I saw a diaper I felt "funny" and my attention would always be drawn to it.

I was in a kindergarten class and there was a girl in cloth diapers and plastic pants. And from that moment I wanted to be in diapers too. This stayed with me for years. I loved the thought of being diapered at that age. I have not looked back but I'm diapered and can not do without. So comfortable to be in diapers and plastic pants.

I remember when my youngest brother was born, I was 5 and I guess jealous. All I know is I started wetting the bed. I would wake up and go into my parent's bedroom and ask my Mom for help. I think I just wanted some of her attention. As the 4th of 6 kids, I guess there wasn't much to go around. Anyway, after a couple weeks, my Dad got really pissed because it would wake him up, too. He threatened to diaper me if I woke him again. Of course I forgot, until the night I wet and went to get help from my Mom, woke Dad and all heck broke loose. He jumped out of bed, grabbed me and held me under his arm, all the time telling me that he had told me what he was going to do. He carried me into my brother's room, grabbed a diaper, threw me on my bed and started to diaper me. I was so terrified, I tried to scream and nothing came out. I was all so sudden and intense, I was overwhelmed. My Mom stopped him, but soon after that, the fantasies started and it wasn't long until I was stealing diapers and taping them together, etc... Puberty made them sexual, although that does not always have to be the case, now. Diaper Lover for over 90% of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back