What games have you been playing lately?

Zelretch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Simple question, what games have you been playing lately?

For me, I recently started Red Dead Redemption 2, great game so far.
I've also been playing some of the latest Call of Duty, as well as some Transport Fever 2.

I'm always looking to play a variety of stuff.

Reactions: AniwayasSong
Super Mario All Stars 3D and Carrion. Two completely different games, four if you want to get technical. I’ve been loving Carrion a lot as it goes with The Thing with a villain point of view as you control this red alien species and eat scientists. There‘s probably a bit more to it but I can’t remember at the moment.

I’m also finally going to give a go with Final Fantasy 7 since I managed to get it at last after wanting to play it for so long.

Reactions: ThatHiddenDL
That's pretty cool, I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games.

A lot of games really suck lately.
I got really interested in tokyo Xanadu ex+ not long ago, excellent story telling.

For nostalgia I'm replaying starcraft 2, cinematics are wonderful, though the faster pace gameplay compared to sc1 is not for me.

I'm kinda waiting for gaia beyond and starpoint gemini 3 to get more polished.

Call of duty cold war and warzone

Xenoblade Chronicals 1& 2
Was skeptical of 2 but I’m really enjoying the story :D

Reactions: DiaperedJoey
Zelretch said:
That's pretty cool, I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games.
Play themmmmm @_@ you can get lots of them on iTunes which is nice. 6, 7, and 9 are must plays!

Reactions: Zelretch
ThatHiddenDL said:
Play themmmmm @_@ you can get lots of them on iTunes which is nice. 6, 7, and 9 are must plays!
Those are the best 9 was always my fav

Myblueballoon said:
Those are the best 9 was always my fav
I have to admit that I didn’t play 9 until about 1.5 years ago. Really fun and nice story!

Final Fantasy 9 was my first Final Fantasy game. I really liked it.

My "low point" was playing for 6 hours on a Saturday... that's how much fun I was having, so that's a testament to how much the game held my interest.

As for what I've been playing? 20XX, Amid Evil, and whatever fighting game my friends and I feel like. Actually we've been playing through some beat'em ups lately, so that's been fun.

Heavily modified Minecraft ... I installed FTB Ultimate ( 1.12.2 ), then proceeded to add more mods, and play around with the existing mods in the pack.
I'm essentially not playing MineCraft with the 150+ mods i'm using .

KitsuneFox said:
Heavily modified Minecraft ... I installed FTB Ultimate ( 1.12.2 ), then proceeded to add more mods, and play around with the existing mods in the pack.
I'm essentially not playing MineCraft with the 150+ mods i'm using .
I've played some modded minecraft before. I enjoyed stoneblock and Project Ozone 2/3. All on 1.12. It really does bring a new wave of content to the game.

Reactions: KitsuneFox
Fire Emblem: shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. Really worth the $6 on the Nintendo Switch, especially if you like the Fire Emblem series. It is the original Fire Emblem released for the NES in 1990. It is a turn based battle system where you move your guys and do stuff and then the computer’s turn. The story line is good too.

Cyberpunk 2077 and WoW have been my most played here lately.

I'm bored, so why not?

PSO2 (Japanese server) and Cyberpunk 2077 mostly. But this year was a good chance to revisit or play a lot of games I didn't get around to finishing. Witcher 3, Trials of Mana (multiple playthroughs), and a lot more. XD Still, the first 2 are my life right now.

I haven't been playing any games in forever, I use to play all the time, I never went past the PS3. I bought a WiiU hoping my friends would all come over to play, but none ever did. I need to finish the Zelda game, but I am not that good at open play environments, I need rules and structures with defined lists of goals. Last game I beat was Diablo 3 on the PS3.

Aby said:
I haven't been playing any games in forever, I use to play all the time, I never went past the PS3. I bought a WiiU hoping my friends would all come over to play, but none ever did. I need to finish the Zelda game, but I am not that good at open play environments, I need rules and structures with defined lists of goals. Last game I beat was Diablo 3 on the PS3.

Suffering "burnout" from open world games is actually a common thing. It's one of the reasons I find Minecraft kind of boring. The idea of "do what you want, with your own creativity" backfires when there are too many possibilities. It's all about breaking down your big goals into little goals, but if you've got to fire up a spreadsheet to enjoy a video game... lol.

I love Divinity 2. I love that my friend and I are together in a playthrough. I do not like that every NPC you talk with has a questline, sometimes multiple, and the map is covered with flags of incomplete quests. Makes me feel like I have too much to do and can't rightly enjoy the game. Though maybe that's just me.

Currently have no internet to my pc so I've been playing alot of diablo 2 and GTAV, I only just the other day was told MCC can be played offline too so I've played that a bunch the last few days.

Yesterday I was playing Donkey Kong 64 on N64 where I have over 66 Golden Bananas and the Nintendo and Rareware coins. Game is really good.

Reactions: AniwayasSong
Cyberpunk 2077, Rimworld, and Crusader Kings 3.

Rimworld is a game where you control settlers aka pawns on a Rim planet and have to create a settlement and survive until you build your own space ship and leave the planet, just don't breed to many chickens or they'll start a cult and walk in a giant circle all day.

Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game set in the middle ages which you can go on crusades to retake the holy land if you choose a catholic country or play it like a dating sim since you need ensure your dynasty lives on or raid nations as a pagan Nordic faction or end up like my character getting the lunatic trait and leading a crusade at the age of 79 while nude except for his crown

Back