What games have you been playing lately?

My all time favourite game is Warframe, but I’ve been playing a lot of Valheim, Phasmophobia, Insurgency: Sandstorm, Earth Defense Force 5, Sea of Thieves, Conan Exiles, and Cyberpunk 2077

World of warcraft , gta online , the division 2

Currently playing Pokémon Sword

Reactions: Fireheat
I’ve been playing assassins creed Valhalla.

ABDL1988 said:
Currently playing Pokémon Sword
I already played and completed Pokemon shield.

Starlight12 said:
I already played and completed Pokemon shield.
Going the the Crown Tundra dlc can’t wait for the new diamond and Pearl games later this year

ABDL1988 said:
Going the the Crown Tundra dlc can’t wait for the new diamond and Pearl games later this year
Me too and if you need any help with pokemon games let me know I’ve been into pokemon games since the came out I’ve played like all of them.

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs and LilBubba88
Zelretch said:
Simple question, what games have you been playing lately?

For me, I recently started Red Dead Redemption 2, great game so far.
I've also been playing some of the latest Call of Duty, as well as some Transport Fever 2.

I'm always looking to play a variety of stuff.
Dark Souls 2 and 3! And that was after getting a PS5 (my first playstation signed the PS2) and beating Demon Souls and Bloodborne

Same game I've been playing for a decade. Minecraft (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
If I’m not playing Rocket League, I’m playing Star Wars: Sqaudrons in ABU Space diapers. I’ve also started playing Fights in Tight Spaces, a deck building rouge-like tactical and other disparate adjectives.

I do come back to No Man’s Sky on occasion. I should go get myself a rock monster pet.

Last edited:
I love playing board games with my friends!!
Many of those games are easy to learn and can be played within minutes!
"Board Game Arena" (https://en.boardgamearena.com/) is a great & fun place to play together with friends (this is no ad!)- many of the games are entirely free to play, some of them are "Premium" but still require only 1 paid/ "Premium membership" among all of the players around the table. I'm not a premium member myself but I think it's still not exactly expensive.
Check out their FAQ (https://en.boardgamearena.com/faq?anchor=faq_bgabasics_whatisbga) if you're interested.
My favorite games on BGA are Sushi Go! and Draftosaurus (lol) which is quite new.

pic5885690.pngpic4447676.png

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
Watch Dogs Legion

Started playing Fallout 4 and the remastered Ezio collection. I forgot how much I missed these games

Pokemon Sword. A discord server I'm in started a league, and I'm one of the gym leaders. Building my team

Reactions: Fireheat and Littlerobbydubbs
db80 said:
I love playing board games with my friends!!
Many of those games are easy to learn and can be played within minutes!
"Board Game Arena" (https://en.boardgamearena.com/) is a great & fun place to play together with friends (this is no ad!)- many of the games are entirely free to play, some of them are "Premium" but still require only 1 paid/ "Premium membership" among all of the players around the table. I'm not a premium member myself but I think it's still not exactly expensive.
Check out their FAQ (https://en.boardgamearena.com/faq?anchor=faq_bgabasics_whatisbga) if you're interested.
My favorite games on BGA are Sushi Go! and Draftosaurus (lol) which is quite new.

View attachment 51112View attachment 51113
I can’t wait for the pandemic to end so I can resume board game nights with friends!!

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitty and db80
My games of choice right now are League of Legends, Phasmophobia, and Valheim with my friends. For a solo experience, I’m playing through Dishonored at the mo’!

Reactions: db80, Fireheat and Deleted member 41919
I started playing Hades today, after 3 hours I beat the 1st major boss

Absolutely great game I'd recommend for someone that likes Roguelites

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
My game I just got back into is old school runescape, so glad they brought old school, I can't stand the new rs3 so yea that's my poison

Reactions: Fireheat, perlFerret and Littlerobbydubbs
I haven't really been playing anything in a while, mainly just Terraria and Pokémon GO. I also fired up Duel Links once.

Reactions: Fireheat and Littlerobbydubbs
Back