What game or games give you nostalgia?

Final fantasy 7 ps1 version. Taxi driver 1 & 2 , crash bandicoot 1. Red alert. War craft the very early version which was on floppy disk. I use to play that as multipler with a null modem cable with two computers.
Some later games like the first GTA for the pc , where you could fiddle with the coding and make the cars crawl up buildings

StarrySky said:
As the title says, what game or games give nostalgia when you play it?
For me, it is the Super Mario Galaxy games and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
StarrySky said:
As the title says, what game or games give nostalgia when you play it?
For me, it is the Super Mario Galaxy games and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
1705988520778.jpeg

Final Fantasy 7 on the PS1 was an absolute classic, and Crash Bandicoot... man, those were the days of pure joy and frustration rolled into one! And don't even get me started on Red Alert and the early Warcraft games – hours upon hours of strategic bliss! Your mention of GTA on PC brought back memories too, especially tinkering with the coding to create some wild experiences.

System Shock 2, Half-Life series, Gunman Chronicles 1999, Star Wars: Republic Commando, Far Cry 2

Batfonexa said:
Final Fantasy 7 on the PS1 was an absolute classic, and Crash Bandicoot... man, those were the days of pure joy and frustration rolled into one! And don't even get me started on Red Alert and the early Warcraft games – hours upon hours of strategic bliss! Your mention of GTA on PC brought back memories too, especially tinkering with the coding to create some wild experiences.
It's funny how those old games still hold a special place in our hearts, isn't it? It's awesome to see fellow gamers sharing their nostalgia. Oh, and if you're into cool ways to manage your gaming budget, check out JoyWallet at joywallet.com. It's been a lifesaver for me in keeping track of my gaming expenses without breaking the bank.

For me Persona 3. It just feels so comfy.

A newly refurbished game called Battlefront 2 from 2005. Released same year as episode 3, so it really caught on. Probably my favorite PS2 game. Now it has a new update with 64 player battles and new features. That's a game that's going to make me nostalgic.

But old games that really hit the spot? NES Super mario Bros/ Duck Hunt.

Most of the Atari lynx games, Mario, sonic. Alice madness returns, they all bring happy memories and nostalgia. I have a mini pocket emulator running onion os and I have all of my favourite retro games and they look better than ever because of the new ips screens and run faster. Some of the games like sonic I have on the switch because they remade the originals and allow you to play as Amy which I like to do. I still have my original Atari Lynx but the screen is milky now, I had it since day 1 of its release.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and BBBen
Was with my sons today and talked about our first computer, an Apple IIe and how much we all enjoyed playing Wizardry. They were young kids at the time.

Reactions: RoseofThorns
  • Webkinz
  • Club Penguin (now called New Club Penguin!)
  • Nintendo DS games, especially My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie's Party, Mario Kart DS, any Cooking Mama and Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams!
  • ToonTown Rewritten
  • Monopoly
  • Guess Who?
  • U.B. Funkey

Reactions: MikeRotch and RoseofThorns
For computer games, I remember Scooters magic Castle, sparks, the original brick breaker, the D show (Disney trivia) Jewel box, math dodgers

Back