What Fictional Character To Baby You?

Natasha Fatale from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Fluttershy, totally.

Reactions: JazzBaby, mistykitty, PaddedPonyboy and 1 other person
I'm pretty sure a long time ago there was a thread like this and can't remember what I said back then. My answers now would be Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Izzy Moonbow from MLP as well as Katara from Avatar.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Probably Karlach from Baldur's Gate 3, she feels like she'd be super doting and sweet.

Edit: Oh also a certain character from the fifth zone of FFXIV Endwalker! I always call her Mommy.

Last edited:
Spencer Shay

She-Hulk is Mommy.

A special treat would be an unusual choice for a babysitter: Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, as I'm fond of the "being looked after by your own generation" dynamic. With her dreamy voice and personality, she would be perfect for telling bedtime stories, telling me to wear shoes to bed to stop Nargles stealing them, and in case I sleep walk. She would be gentle but firm, and have hidden strictness: I could imagine her calmly dishing out a spanking, saying it's a magical cure.

There are some scenes in Harry Potter where she is almost maternal towards him: that scene in Order of the Phoenix (one of my favourite scenes in the whole franchise) where she is barefoot, explains to him about Thestrals, and that she believes his story. And of course later, when she puts him in his place with "Harry Potter, you listen to me this instant!".

Wattson from Apex Legends. Though it wouldn't be exclusively one-way. I figure that we're both autistic, and I imagine that she'd also have a little side. We'd probably take turns babying each other lol.

Frances from That Cold Day In The Park

Last edited:
A great couple to take care of you would be Johnathon and Martha Kent from ‘Smallville’. Admittedly we only see them interact with adults and teenagers but I get the sense that they would love and care for you but they couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to spoil you. You’d grow up learning the value of hard work, understanding the reality about money and learning how to avoid being envious and entitled. A good example of how respect Jonathan Kent is can be found in this quote from Lex Luthor ‘Clark when my father dies Kings will come to his funeral but when your father does his friends will come to his.’ Johnathon Kent is authoritative and strict when he needs to be but you know he’d do anything for his family I mean to get Clark back from Metropolis in series three he absorbs the power of the kryptonian Jor-el which leads to him needing a heart transplant. Martha Kent on the other hand gives off serious mommy vibes she can’t have children herself so Clark is a gift to her and that’s shown in the guidance and love she shows Clark she also demonstrates openness and compassion this can be seen in her treatment of Lex Luthor whereas Johnathon Kent seems to be determined to see Lex as devil spawn because of what his father did Martha is willing to judge Lex on how he acts and what she sees.

Last edited:
punkiekit said:
Chilli from Bluey or Kanga from Winnie the Pooh <3
waking up as a newborn baby in a family like the Heelers was definitely a dream of mine for my entire childhood. i’m so happy a children’s show like that exists now, i would have traded most anything for a show as affirming as it when i was growing up.

Ling Woo (Lucy Liu) from Ally McBeal.

I posted earlier in this thread but recently thought of a few others now that I'm returning to it: lambie from doc mcstuffins, kiki from mew mew power, or zoey from mew mew power.

Wonderwoman, Catwoman, Morticia Addams, Trinity from Matrix, Charlie's Angels - all of them... may I'd think more, but for first and fast is quite enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: mskvor and mistykitty
BabyCR said:
If you could become the babied little of any fictional character, who would it be?

Personally, it's a difficult pick, but I think Palutena from Kid Icarus would be a good mommy for me.
rosalina

caitianx said:
I did not know that there is a diapered disabled guy in the FAMILY GUY cartoon sitcom.
Yes he was a cop shot on duty.

Sully (Monsters, Inc)
Mr Incredible
Wolverine (X-Men)
Skips (Regular Show)

Back