Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

What does your CG do that makes you feel "little"?

sylveonkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
When I'm with my boyfriend and I start referring to him as "daddy", that's how he knows I want to be cared for as a little. However, he often initiates that feeling for me! For example, I love when he holds my stuffies up and speaks as if the stuffie is talking to me. I also love when he uses a sweet, soft voice and calls me princess, cutie pie, or baby... just any sweet nickname like that. Sometimes he calls me his "dark princess" if I'm dressed emo hehe. I love the sweet talk so much; it makes me feel loved and safe as well as little.

I'm curious to know what other people have experienced with a CG that puts them in a little headspace. Maybe it'll even give me more ideas for me and my daddy?

If you don't have a CG, but have a dream of how you'd be treated by one as a little, I'd love to hear that too!
Or maybe if you are a CG, how do you make your little feel more "little" or comfortable as themselves?

Reactions: LickleLucy, Blekyss, Ali123 and 3 others
My CG does alot to make me feel little. I'm gonna make a list because it's easier.

- nap time, particularly her laying me down for a nap without me mentioning one
- putting my paci or her finger in my mouth
- the way she says baby / babe to me
- all the plushies she gives me
- support and loves I always feel from her

Reactions: LickleLucy, OhBabyMine and sylveonkitty
treasuresluna said:
My CG does alot to make me feel little. I'm gonna make a list because it's easier.

- nap time, particularly her laying me down for a nap without me mentioning one
- putting my paci or her finger in my mouth
- the way she says baby / babe to me
- all the plushies she gives me
- support and loves I always feel from her
This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing

My mommy takes amazing care of me, when I get home from work before putting me down for a nap she puts me a pjs and diaper and tells me to relax and have a nap then around 7 ish she wakes me for a check and dinner then 8 - 830 ish she will change me into a night time diaper😍, on weekends I have no say I'm diapered 247 full time😍, if she sees me with my thumb in my mouth she takes it out and gives me a paci 😍 and it's endless bottling with milk and water when I'm home and out about with my diaper bag the most little thing for me tho is she got rid of 75% if my underwear and said I won't be needing these and made a changing station with diaper on display

Reactions: OhBabyMine, sylveonkitty and Ashton84
My little age is 4-7, and here are the things my CG does that make me feel little:

Starts little time by giving me a smacked bottom. This is not a punishment, but the sting of a slipper and a nice pink bum has the effect of bringing me down to little space, and reminds me who is in charge.

I love it when she does things for me such as putting shoes on me, or nail varnish, or does my hair.

My CG often blindfolds me. This might be for games, surprises, sensory activities, wrapping my presents, or to stop me seeing things I'm too little to see. Best of all is when this is for story time: in the dark, my imagination runs wild, and I can really imagine I'm in the story. The moment she confiscates my sight is a big one for me: she will hold the scarf stretched in her hands, call it "scarfy darky" or "the magic scarf", tell me to count to ten, and walk behind me. I like to keep my eyes open, tell myself that I will still be able to see, watch scarfy-darky appear in my vision before I have counted to six, get bigger and bigger and turn black, feel it being snugly knotted and pulled tight. She will tell me not to even think about peeping, put her hands on my shoulders and spin me round, tell me to take a step before spinning me the other way. I will then squeal "I can't seeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", and indeed I can't: I am totally lost in the dark, I feel a bit dizzy, and I don't know where I am, but I feel safe and excited, as long as I can hear my caregiver nearby. What can be very scary is if she goes silent, which she sometimes does to tease me, but I trust her.

Reactions: BBBen, denimchicken, OhBabyMine and 1 other person
This is all hypothetical (atm :))
Being buckled into the back of a car.. maybe having the child lock on (even if my brother would torment me with it as a kid)
Other than that?
Having a confident CG who doesn't take me seriously when I'm being a brat and putting me in my place 😋
Being fed, bathed, having my teeth and hair brushed, being dressed by hand... Having a bedtime and being treated subtly like a kid or baby in public (to the extent that it's not arousing any suspicion or involving others ofc)
Gosh

Last edited:
Reactions: feetintrouble, Blekyss and OhBabyMine
feetintrouble said:
My little age is 4-7, and here are the things my CG does that make me feel little:

Starts little time by giving me a smacked bottom. This is not a punishment, but the sting of a slipper and a nice pink bum has the effect of bringing me down to little space, and reminds me who is in charge.

I love it when she does things for me such as putting shoes on me, or nail varnish, or does my hair.

My CG often blindfolds me. This might be for games, surprises, sensory activities, wrapping my presents, or to stop me seeing things I'm too little to see. Best of all is when this is for story time: in the dark, my imagination runs wild, and I can really imagine I'm in the story. The moment she confiscates my sight is a big one for me: she will hold the scarf stretched in her hands, call it "scarfy darky" or "the magic scarf", tell me to count to ten, and walk behind me. I like to keep my eyes open, tell myself that I will still be able to see, watch scarfy-darky appear in my vision before I have counted to six, get bigger and bigger and turn black, feel it being snugly knotted and pulled tight. She will tell me not to even think about peeping, put her hands on my shoulders and spin me round, tell me to take a step before spinning me the other way. I will then squeal "I can't seeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", and indeed I can't: I am totally lost in the dark, I feel a bit dizzy, and I don't know where I am, but I feel safe and excited, as long as I can hear my caregiver nearby. What can be very scary is if she goes silent, which she sometimes does to tease me, but I trust her.
Sensory deprivation can be so powerful, can’t it?

My gf isn’t really into my sissy baby side, but she will occasionally indulge me.

Sometimes we plan it in advance, but sometimes she’ll just surprise me.

“Does baby need a nappy on?” literally takes my breath away, and I’m instantly fully into baby mode.

Reactions: denimchicken and Blekyss
@lilcamper Absolutely to a confident caregiver. There's something very thrilling about one's caregiver having a brisk, efficient, no-nonsense approach that Mary Poppins would be proud of.

A simple one is beginning sentences with "let's".
"Let's get you safely locked in your playpen."
"Let's get you over my knee for hotty-botty."
"Let's get your feet tucked away in your shoes."
"Let's blindfold you up."
"Let's get you tucked up in bed."

• Love
Reactions: Ali123 and lilcamper
I like to enjoy breast and bottle feeding, using pacis, restrained and spanked (if needed) an of course wetting diapers.

Back