What does ADISC mean to you

babybenji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What ADISC means to me. 🧸🐯 I feel accepted, understood. ADISC has given me a voice with out fear of reprisals. No harsh judgments. I have learned a lot. Feel I am not alone. The kindness is beautiful. My whole life is been about nappies, later on becoming ab/ toddler little. This community gives me the strength to be who sun and proud 🐯🐯🌈🌈🧸🧸🧷🧷🍭🍭🦄🦄 big thanks to ADISC and it’s members ❤️

Reactions: Soggytyke11, Davvyboy, Kirisin and 5 others
Adults Discussing Interesting Specific Information

Personally.

As in have seen some very open conversations where people maybe not aware of xyz and getting responses that educate rather than berate.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, babybenji and Edgewater
A knowledgeable & supportive community of people who in some shape or form have diapers as part of their lives.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Prillprillprill, geka and 3 others
For me, it very quickly became a home and a family, a place where I don’t have a mask on. A place with some of the most supportive and nonjudgmental people I have ever known, who listen to my problems and accept me for who I am.

Oh my god I’m actually crying. I’m such a crybaby.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, KBoy, chamberpot and 4 others
🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

So true. I can only really echo what others have said. I'm still pretty new. From what I've seen so far though, this place is the most welcoming, friendly and warm community I've ever seen. It's so wholesome, there's no judgement anywhere.

"In a world filled with misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort to know that, in the end, there is a light in the darkness" ~ Joshua Graham 'the burned man'.
ADISC is that light. 😊
This place is so awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, KBoy, Kirisin and 1 other person
🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

I had never really looked for a community of like minded individuals. ABDL isn't exactly mainstream knowledge. It was more of the best kept secret mostly because we the closeted where scared how others would react. Community's like ADISC give us a place to go where other like us can talk about ourselves without the fear judgemental in none ABDL society. Since ADISC and other ABDL communities have emerged the community has grown substantially. It continues to grow has we become friends those that we call lurkers see the other side and find out there are tens of thousands who have the same commonality of ABDL. They find out there is nothing and nobody to fear here as there would be in an open society. I joined ADISC 2 years ago after reading just a few post's. The fear of being exposed for what I am was hard to get passed. Here we can express our feelings without being juged as a deviant or evil individual. As we have grown more companies have figured out we are a hudge untapped consumer market and have begun catering to our desires with kiddie fun printed diapers and other products. For me ADISC helped me open up to my wife who already new I used diapers but that I wanted to. The folks I've found here have been unbelievably kind . Something just a few short years ago I could never have dreamed as possible and yet it is. I am proud to be a member of ADISC and ABDL community member. I hope everyone can find the same love kindness and acceptance here as I did. By the way to everyone already a member and thos contemplating becoming a member welcome to the best community on the WEB.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, CertifiedCrinklerTodd, geka and 3 others
What does ADISC mean to me? It means if you are AB you can find lots of support here, even your own section on the front page. If you're IC you, too, can find lots of support here, with your own section on the front page also. But if you're stricly a DL you will need to wade through all the other stuff to find posts that are of interest to you. No front page section for you. Don't get me wrong I like the site, however the header says "The AB/DL/IC Support Community". If this were truly a DL support communty why are DLs left out of having their own section on the front page?

Reactions: Diaperman95, chamberpot and jamiejamie
It's a place where this female alter-ego of mine who calls herself "Paige Cherubiel" can come out one more time in "all her glory". :geek:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: babybenji, KBoy and Kirisin
A safe supportive place where things can be discussed and understood without judgement from others.

Reactions: KBoy, geka, Kirisin and 1 other person
KindaOlde said:
What does ADISC mean to me? It means if you are AB you can find lots of support here, even your own section on the front page. If you're IC you, too, can find lots of support here, with your own section on the front page also. But if you're stricly a DL you will need to wade through all the other stuff to find posts that are of interest to you. No front page section for you. Don't get me wrong I like the site, however the header says "The AB/DL/IC Support Community". If this were truly a DL support communty why are DLs left out of having their own section on the front page?
I agree. There should be a section for DL only since we’re not interested in AB stuff.

Reactions: Davvyboy, babykeiff, Kirisin and 2 others
This forum has been so good for me , I have found nothing but good people here that are REAL, sure there are a few that come along and are not really fitting in but they are not around for long.

Reactions: babybenji, KBoy, Kirisin and 1 other person
To me it's a good place to hang out - there's such a wide variety of ideas and experiences and generally a pleasant vibe.

Reactions: babybenji, Kirisin, KBoy and 2 others
chamberpot said:
This forum has been so good for me , I have found nothing but good people here that are REAL, sure there are a few that come along and are not really fitting in but they are not around for long.
Sure hope I can fit in. I thought I would never have conversations with another AB. What if I get run off by the Adult Babies.

Reactions: Kirisin
At the moment, I am undecided.

To me, this site is as rough and tough as the real world - there are some very very nice people, there are tollerant people, there are smart people... and then there are bullies. Since I have dealt with bullies all my life, I'm used to them, but I am yet to see the love and support that a lot of people here have been talking about for years. These bullies are wolves in sheeps clothing - and are sly, and in my native tounge, are slíbhín, which means cunning and deceitful. They play nice and drag you in... just to hurt you and run off laughing.

Sorry to be so depressing. I have been reading this forum for years, but only recently began posting (since monday) - and have been bit by wolves a few times.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: babybenji
jamiejamie said:
I agree. There should be a section for DL only since we’re not interested in AB stuff.
There is requests at bottom if forums, you can requests 😊

babybenji said:
There is requests at bottom if forums, you can requests 😊
Been there, tried that. It seems that the powers that be don't really care for DLs.

• Sad
Reactions: babybenji
Sad to here that, I love nappies and feel there are a lot of threads that cover dk 🧷🧷🧷🧸🧸🧸

Back