What do you watch in little space?

Littleliandabrat

Yes! I am bwat!
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I absolutely adore Bluey. I found Thomas and Friends last night as well as as Bear in the Big Blue House. I also like Paw Patrol, Mio Maw as well others. What do you watch when you're in your little space.

Bluey.jpeg

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Woncrinklz, BenNevis and 5 others
I’m In my mid 30s, so any late 80s early 90s animated shows/cartoons do it for me.

Mainly bluey but I also like backyardagains and paw patrol. Mommy says I get mesmerized by bluey

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BenNevis
I really like Muppet Babies, Bluey, Gummie Bears to name a few. I watch these type of shows in the morning with my kids to start the day off happy. We all enjoy watching cartoons.

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Diaperboy27
first thing good day / night (depending on which time zone the reader is in ) i love watch Paw Patrol , and im huge Paw Patrol fan , Paw Patrol instantly push all buttons to fall in Little Space , and is why i want Paw Patrol related clothes and so on :D

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and KBoy
MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
first thing good day / night (depending on which time zone the reader is in ) i love watch Paw Patrol , and im huge Paw Patrol fan , Paw Patrol instantly push all buttons to fall in Little Space , and is why i want Paw Patrol related clothes and so on :D
Huh, with the posts I have seen from you, I would have thought your favourite little TV show was Peppa the Pig 🤔, very strange…

😝🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and KBoy
Super Heroes, I love the 60s Hulk Spiderman IronMan, everything I watched as a kid. I also love the newer Batman and X Men stuff.
It's funny but Bugs Bunny is cute and I love Bugs but action cartoons make me little.

SmartSelect_20231208_073030_One UI Home.jpg

Reactions: KBoy and Tuxus
Barney, The Baby Channel, Sesame Street

things like mickey mouse club house, handy manny, phineas and ferb, pokémon, etc.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Bluey’s on right now…woohoo!!! I also like Blue’s Clues, Bubble Guppies, Lucas the Spider, and Sesame Street.

The Adventures of Gumball

i like things like clone wars and ben 10. that very 'im a big kid' energy of early 2010's kids tv makes me feel very little for some reason.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Horror movies. I grew up with a dad who was a horror fan and they were a big part of my childhood. Something about old horror movies makes me feel really childlike. Especially Poltergeist and Friday the 13th movies

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Deleted member 62493 and KBoy
PinkyJujubean said:
Horror movies. I grew up with a dad who was a horror fan and they were a big part of my childhood. Something about old horror movies makes me feel really childlike. Especially Poltergeist and Friday the 13th movies
This is so interesting ! I could never imagine a horror movie getting me into little space. Other than the fact of wanting to hide behind the blanket and cuddle up to my GF for safety 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloudhopper94 said:
This is so interesting ! I could never imagine a horror movie getting me into little space. Other than the fact of wanting to hide behind the blanket and cuddle up to my GF for safety 😂
That's the fun, teenagers do it, adult babies do the exact same thing. Cuddle Mammy tight 😺

Reactions: Deleted member 62493
Ninja turtles, Gargoyles, Superfriends, pokemon

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Cloudhopper94 said:
I watch them with my dolls and we reenact the scenes. It's very childlike

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and KBoy
Disney animations mostly

Spungbob Square pants.

Back