What do you use for a diaper bag

Small backpack. Two spare diapers, spare plastic pants, bags for dirty diapers, wipes and cream.

Reactions: PTSDSurvivor413 and PadPhilosopher
Strangely enough, we use actual diaper bags!

Actually, we have two. One is a teal blue Skip Hop Forma Pack-N-Go shoulder bag; the other is a black Fisher-Price backpack. When we travel via air, we put the Fisher Price backpack in a piece of our checked luggage. It's a little bigger than the Skip Hop diaper bag and can hold enough diapers and supplies for a few days.

Of the two, the Forma looks most like a diaper bag. My SO also has a Vera Bradley baby bag I bought her a couple of years ago, but it's big enough that it mostly stays in her closet.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy and PadPhilosopher
BabyLouise said:
Small backpack. Two spare diapers, spare plastic pants, bags for dirty diapers, wipes and cream.
What is considered small? Do you know what brand it is?

I use a backpack. Can fit like 2-3 spare in it plus the other supplies.

Was lucky enough to find a Hello Kitty duffel bag on eBay, new. When it arrived, I found it would hold 6 diapers & stuffers, wipes, wet-bags, powder, bib, burp-rag, bottles, binkies, a change of clothes...

...and, of course, my paddle, cuz sometimes I need a spanking on the go. 🫢🤭🥰

Screenshot_20230726-101036_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, mistykitty and ryan8710
Repurposed gun range bag. Found one on sale at the store and it works just fine. It's weatherproof because the inside is lined with a plastic coating.

Reactions: cantwait and BobbiSueEllen
A backpack, I carry up to 5 diapers, some wipes, snacks, a drink, my switch, soundproof headphones, and plastic bags.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I carry a repurposed green Igloo cooler lunch bag that I got at Target as my diaper bag. I usually carry 3 diapers, baby wipes and powder in my bag

It's all rather ad hoc for me, as I don't go out in diapers very often. When I do, I'll usually just bring one of those reusable fabric shopping bags with me, as well as one or more plastic bags for bagging my wet diapers. Those are most useful when I go out with reusable cloth diapers and have to bring the wet ones home with me. If I did that more often, I'd get a purpose-made wet bag.

Last edited:
5.11 Tactical large tool kit bag https://www.511tactical.com/eu-en/s...Name=magento2_productioneurope_eu_en_products (this is the small one, you need the large). This fits tri-folded medium diapers perfectly, some larges will also fit in. I had a couple for general use in another life then read a review of the small one on Amazon where a dad used it as a diaper bag for his child as it was more 'manly' and I thought 'hmmm...'. Has space for a pack of wipes and up to half a dozen diapers

Just a regular backpack for me...I have it in my car most work days. It is primarily my running bag in case I decide to run at or on the way home from work. I usually have a diaper (currently Tena Ultima), 1-2 Goodnites, and some wipes in a small pouch on the bottom of the bag, with an old pair of jeans, undies, and tee shirt on top of that, and running gear at the top. The diapers are just in case I have the urge to wear…sometimes for the drive home, and sometimes if I work late by myself. The jeans, undies, and tee are mostly for when I am doing something at work where I don’t want to get nicer clothes dirty/sweaty, although they have come in handy a couple of times after a sudden IBS flare-up. I rarely go out diapered, and when I do, it is usually short trips where I don’t plan to change while out, so I don’t carry a diaper-only bag.

I use a 'carry on' luggage style bag that I've had now for a few years. Really versatile because it has separate compartments, one for my work supplies (laptop, charger, paperwork) and another compartment I carry my IC supplies. Normally I carry 5 spare pads, a pack of wipes and a spare set of clothes for myself.
1712592773254.png

Sevenhills said:
Just curious what kind of diaper bag you use when you need to change your diaper in a store or public bathroom. Where do you keep your extra diapers, wipes etc.. when out in public.
I wish I had the guts to have one of those plastic plastic diaper bags from like the 90s that had designs on them

Back