What do you use for a diaper bag

Sevenhills

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just curious what kind of diaper bag you use when you need to change your diaper in a store or public bathroom. Where do you keep your extra diapers, wipes etc.. when out in public.

Reactions: mistykitty, cantwait, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
I’m definitely going to follow this. I would like to know what people do for sure! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: StarryNight, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I use just a Ordinary backpack for hiking and I really like the laptop pack inside it's well 🙂

Attachments

• 20240406_075624.jpg
    20240406_075624.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240406_075634.jpg
    20240406_075634.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: TigerDL, DBabygirl2, PadPhilosopher and 4 others
When laptops became standard carry for business, the normal business bag increased in size and capacity, which works really well for adding diapers and other support product. I also use a Carryon (roller style) Bag that I leave in the SUV to provide additional diapers and a full a ray of support products and a full change of clothing, etc..

Reactions: TigerDL, cantwait and PadPhilosopher
I use a small hiking backpack, it has enough room for three or four diapers, and extra set of plastic pants, box if wipes, and extra booster pads.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I just use an Assassins Creed style backpack with Diapers in the back compartment.

When i was contracting, i'd use my laptop bag all the time as the go to, but these days i use a backpack for things, but i also need a lot of other support equipment when i'm out as well.

In the backpack i usually have 2-3 diapers, wipes, powder/cream, shirt and shorts. Then my medications, my blood pressure machine, epi, small o2 bottle/mask, mini cpap, and battery for things. This will get me through the day for the most part

Edgewater said:
When laptops became standard carry for business, the normal business bag increased in size and capacity, which works really well for adding diapers and other support product. I also use a Carryon (roller style) Bag that I leave in the SUV to provide additional diapers and a full a ray of support products and a full change of clothing, etc..
I currently use a computer bag as a diaper bag. Ironically enough back when I traveled and was forced to leave the laptop in a car, I used a diaper bag as a computer bag. Who would break in and steal a diaper bag?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PricklyPear, TigerDL, mistykitty and 3 others
I want a sling over type. I always have to have a backpack with me for work. I handle catastrophes so there is legit no room in the backpack for anything. Like in high school for sports, sports bag and then backpack. Just not as big. My gym bag was crazy big 🤣

I’ve been on the search for a new diaper bag too. Lululemon makes a backpack diaper bag that looks really nice and discreet that I’ve been eyeing for a while now, it costs $200 though and I’m not sure if it would hold adult sized diapers and all the extra stuff I need to carry along with me.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I usually carry extras in my walker seat pouch and carry doggie poop bags for disposal.

Reactions: PricklyPear, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
My wife carries a Vera Bradley bag with my supplies in it. And I’ll carry a draw string back pack with my supplies when I carry it.
Mine has
2 diapers
Desitin
Suppositories
Wipes
Gloves

Hers has
4 diapers
Regular Destin
Maximum strength desitin
Suppositories
2 fleet enemas
Wipes
Gloves
Thermometer

• Wow
Reactions: DBabygirl2, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
During the day I carry my stuff in the part of my back pack that is meant for a lap top. It comfortably contains around three nappies, a packet of wipes and disposal bags. If I’m not driving I’ll also squeeze in a spare pair of Garywear pants, onesie and shorts/trousers. If I’m driving I don’t bother with the extra clothing as I keep a gym bag with spare shoes, socks, shorts/trousers and a shirt in my car.

I work from home, and don't change my diapers in public restrooms very often.
But when I do, my spare diapers are sometimes in a backpack, and sometimes in an ordinary shopping bag.
When I occasionally travel by plane, I always have at least one night-tima diaper in the hand luggage, which is typically my computer bag. I once got slightly worried when a security lady requested my permission to look inside the bag. Luckily, she didn't open the compartment with the diaper, so I was spared a mildly awkward moment.

Reactions: cantwait, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Back pack. I learned it is a great idea to carry a S hook as many restroom stalls do not have hooks to hang it. Most of the time I keep it in the car but the car is close by. Now if I spend the day at the zoo and had top park on the back forty than it is with me. I keep Diapers wipes Blue Chux pads boosters and perineal cleaner and disposal bags with me. My straight catheters in case I need them too. I never bring it in he house except to restock. Then I normally keep a second kit in the trunk just incase. Plus my wife carries a backpack everywhere so I normally keep at least on diaper in her bag..

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, PTSDSurvivor413, Edgewater and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
Back pack. I learned it is a great idea to carry a S hook as many restroom stalls do not have hooks to hang it. Most of the time I keep it in the car but the car is close by. Now if I spend the day at the zoo and had top park on the back forty than it is with me. I keep Diapers wipes Blue Chux pads boosters and perineal cleaner and disposal bags with me. My straight catheters in case I need them too. I never bring it in he house except to restock. Then I normally keep a second kit in the trunk just incase. Plus my wife carries a backpack everywhere so I normally keep at least on diaper in her bag..
How true. Many restrooms don't have hooks or pegs. Even in northern Europe where a lot of people would want to remove a wet or damp coat, or hang a wet umbrella, when going to the bathroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperkool, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 1 other person
A Spiderman backpack 🕸️ 😀

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
An actual Eddie Bauer diaperbag but it's a backpack one, I only carry it when I have to though. There's even room for a toothbrush!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and PTSDSurvivor413
My regular leather bag, something like this.
il_570xN.3997624791_ajit.jpg

It fits well my usually surprisingly "mature" outfits, and manages to handle at least 2 spare diapers and wet wipes pack.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, PTSDSurvivor413 and Diaperman95
Sevenhills said:
Just curious what kind of diaper bag you use when you need to change your diaper in a store or public bathroom. Where do you keep your extra diapers, wipes etc.. when out in public.
Personally, I carry a Timbuktu messenger bag. I also just purchased another messenger bag from voodoo tactical. If it works out well, I will probably make a post about it.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back