What do you like to wear with your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
Oh that's cute! where's that from?

It's from second life and it's my avatar.

Also adding to the hoodie I'll have a pair of terrycloth-lined plastic pants and a pair of these booties https://www.babykins.com/store/adult-clothing/kins-non-slip-slippers/

I'll pretty much make the hoodie myself so I can ensure it will have the desired length.
this would be my desired lounge outfit ^^ also great for play too

A lot of the time its pretty late when I get to wear diapers and get into the headspace, so I usually wear it along with some cute PJs to go with it.
Or if I'm feeling more saucy, I like to get a lovely short skirt/something nice that would go with it, and try to pretend my diapers are hidden.

At home, I typically wear a T-shirt or pajamas with my diaper. Out in public, I simply wear normal clothing over them.

At home, I usually wear fleece footie pajamas, thin and snug pajamas, or a t-shirt and sweats. Out and about, my favorite thing to wear is a t-shirt with my favorite pair of streachy black shorts that fit super snug and definatly accentuate the whole diaper butt area. Super comfey, I'm wearing them right now!

Has anyone tried tykeables new jeans made for wearing diapers underneath? They seem legit, but $75 is a lot for a single pair of jeans. Just want to know if they are worth the investment.

Fallexaeorn said:
Has anyone tried tykeables new jeans made for wearing diapers underneath? They seem legit, but $75 is a lot for a single pair of jeans. Just want to know if they are worth the investment.

The crotch snaps don't look too comfortable. Also they're a bit too obvious unless you want to flaunt it. Maybe good for playtime at home or the local park ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back