What do you do

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Okay so this is going to the solo littles out there. OK I was hoping some of you would want to share how you get into littlespace like what do you say to yourself or do that gets you into littlepsace

Reactions: medfet878 and ChristianDiaperLover
I usually just start thinking about diapers and that usually does the trick.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
For me I cuddle into a stuffie (Teddy Bear) and watch either Bluey or My Little Pony.

There a few things I can do. One is thinking about toys and how I would like to play with them, what story I would create as I played with them, and how I would play pretend. I think about how much fun it would be and try to get myself excited. I also found that skipping and hopping around helps me feel silly and little.

Here is a post that I created about getting into little space when I am having a hard time.

LittleMaryJane said:
For me I cuddle into a stuffie (Teddy Bear) and watch either Bluey or My Little Pony.
@PinkieBluey would likely concur. 😁

• Love
Reactions: PinkieBluey and LittleMaryJane
Littledragon87 said:
Okay so this is going to the solo littles out there. OK I was hoping some of you would want to share how you get into littlespace like what do you say to yourself or do that gets you into littlepsace
I like to put on a diaper first and wait until I’m about bursting put on a cartoon with a toy and finally finally let loose :)

Reactions: medfet878 and PadPhilosopher
Weed and onesie.
Dabs and dips.
Bluey and paci.

• Wow
I get diapered and put on onesie, then lay on my back with a paci In my mouth looking up at my mobile while I reach for the elephants which is just a bit out of reach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
PadPhilosopher said:
@PinkieBluey would likely concur. 😁
I do actually enjoy cuddling my stuffies as well, and enjoy Bluey and MLP hehe ☺️

Also, I'd have a paci in my mouth which really drops me into littlespace too!

Back