What do you do if need to do number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
brabbit1987 said:
For me, no matter how tight I tape the diaper, typically does not change that I am able to wiggle myself out of it. It can take some work, but it can be done.

My hips are larger diameter then my waist, my tapes end up where my waist is, so I can't get it off that way. If it was permanently taped on I would be in trouble!

Well it depends on the diaper and the situation. if i know there'll be a lot of time between going and anyone being around and if I am in the mood sure i'll just go. If any of that isn't right then heck i'll just wiggle the thing down. i don't bother with retaping unless i have some duct tape handy

MickeyM said:
My hips are larger diameter then my waist, my tapes end up where my waist is, so I can't get it off that way. If it was permanently taped on I would be in trouble!

I see. Ya I guess that is true. I have gained a bit of weight over the past few years, so it's probably easier to do for me now XD.

I try to wait until I take it off... I don't trust the tapes to refasten well or have the thing fit after wiggling it off. Sometimes, though, I'll just go in it, but cleanup is annoying. I really should try retaping sometime... they changed the tapes to have also velcro bits instead of doubles on the kind I get, and I retape to discard, so it should work.

A big thing about trying the Tena Flex or whatever they are called was that I could take them off for #2 then put them back on. Oh, the joys of velcro.

I use so large booster do it need be I just go and remove the booster deposit deuce in toilet bag and toss booster quick and easy.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Depends on the diaper, some I wiggle down but others I undo just one side and hope for the best with retaping but yeah they are not great later on.

I usually use the Seni Quatro which has refastenable tapes just like a baby diaper. If im in a plastic backed diaper I will tear up, poop, and refasten with regular clear tape. Holds it pretty well.

Don't forget that you could always use Duct/Duck tape to refasten it...

They offer printed duct tape, including licensed characters such as from "Frozen" featuring Anna and Elsa

and may other colors and prints

I mean seriously SO MANY different prints and colors, for girls, boys, hunters, candy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Minnie Mouse and many more

When I can control it, I just use the diaper to its full potential 😁

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

nobodyknows said:
I'm only a part timer

I believe you just coined a new euphemism. Nice job.

As for me, I usually just use my diaper if the need arises. But if someone else is home, I have to bite the bullet and just take it off (or, more often, just hold it in).

Depends where I am. I wear 24/7 (for fun) so I'm used to dealing with a mess although I prefer to go on the toilet. I take pills for the smell so it's not a huge deal if I'm at work or in public. All the diapers I wear when I go out have some sort of Refastenable tab system. Molicares and ID slips both have double tapes so when you pull the diaper down and back on you can tighten it up. If it's really hot and I'm going to be outside I'll wear a cloth backed which are easily Refastened after going number 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mostly wear cloth diapers and rubber pants are worn always even if I wear a disposable diaper,I am incontinent as well..so I do not get the potty message any more and when I have tried to time it right so I do make to the washroom on time..it has never worked out for me..and after a while of many trials and errors I never worry about anything of that nature anymore..I have a good washing machine and a good dryer and they always keep my diapers smelling nice and fresh..and the cleanup after I filled my pants to me is no big deal at any time any more as ten or fifteen minutes in the shower,then a fresh cloth diaper and another pair of rubber pants are put on by me..I am good to do what activity I feel like doing,until the next change comes along and there could be many of those changes and showers in a day.. as it varies day to day..take care

Last edited:
I wear cloth-backed Abena M3s, and the tapes on those are pretty refastenable, so I just untape. However, lately I've increasingly stopped using the toilet altogether so it's becoming less relevant.

The chances are, if I'm wearing and the need to go number 2 is strong, then I'll use my nappy as intended. However I'm sure a fair few people here can relate to there being times when one just doesn't feel 'in the mood' for dealing with a messy change. In those circumstances I'll just wait until it's time to change, and go in the toilet. I never have the urge so bad that I can't hold it long enough. And I'd consider it lost wearing time if I had to go and use the bathroom before putting the nappy back on.

Either shimmy out of the diaper or change into a fresh one after using the toilet. Depends on if I want to stay in a wet diaper and how used up the diaper is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily, I've never had to deal with this before. So far, I've either been not wearing, simply didn't have to go #2, or have been in a situation where I can mess my diaper. When that scenario eventually comes up, I'm hoping that I'm wearing something with high quality tapes so that I can unfasten the tapes, go, and then put the diaper back on.

I just up and do it in my diaper and change myself afterwards. After all, I am poop, as well as pee-pee incontinent 24/7.

I've always been able to just slide the diaper down like a pullup in situations like this and then slide it back on without messing with the tapes. This technique has worked with every diaper I've worn no matter how tight they're taped. Some tighter-fitting diapers might take a little more work, the old Tena Slip Maxi for instance, but it can be done, at least with my body shape.

I just pull it down so my butt is exposed poop and pull back up. That way if you wet while pooing you still wet in your nappy. I don't wipe if I do it this way and you diaper will wipe you butt also.

As many others, I prefer not to have to deal with cleaning up procedure required with a truly messy diaper. Usually I wear cloth diapers when at home and the bigger diaper pins are easy to deal with. With disposable the wiggle method usually works. If not I have a small role of emergency pink duck tape in my purse. There are always my special days when the diaper is utilized to its full potential. Doing number two in my diaper is very enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back