What did your username stand for ? o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtdl84 - means I was born in Montana DL means Diaper Lover of course :) and 84 is the year I was born

Reactions: ik02
It's a quote from the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood anime "a heart made fullmetal"

The name Angelic means i am otherkin, basically an Angel Since i always fancied Having Angel Wings and flying and the ic was just added for flair

Many many moons ago I was at a friends place and was making fun of him for spending all of his time on this brand new type of game. It was an MMORPG called Everquest. He eventually grew tired of me poking fun at him, told me to try it and sat me down at his computer. When I created the character I let it randomly generate the name and "Llayden" came up. I kinda liked it and rolled with it. I played that game for 5 minutes, and then went back to making fun of him. Lol. But, that name stuck in my head for some reason and I've always used it when creating a new online persona for different AB/DL related forums and sites. I have another identity I use for mainstream forums and sites.

ornitorrinco said:
It is the Portuguese word for 'duck-billed platypus'. I think it is fun to say. or-neat-oh-HINCK-oh

It's the same spelling for the same word in Spanish, but I think they probably roll the double RR, instead of turning it into the H sound used in most of Brazil.

I also though about another of my favorite Portuguese words: Liquidificador (lee-quee-gee-fee-kah-DOOR), which means blender (you know, like a Blend Tek). But I really like the duck billed platypus. It has feed like a duck, but it's furry. (It's all in my Wildlife Treasury!)
Are you Portuguese? Or a Portuguese speaker?

Mine is the combination of the word Zen, which I like the sound of but also because I like buddhism, with Dodot which is the portuguese and spanish version of pampers and most known or only big brand of baby diapers in Portugal, and therefore it is almost like a synonym for diaper.

Enviado do meu C1905 através de Tapatalk

Zendot said:
Are you Portuguese? Or a Portuguese speaker?

North American. I lived in São Paulo, Brazil for two years as a missionary many years ago. Still love Brazilian culture and the Portuguese language.

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to edit my post on a mobile device, and it deleted it. Here was my original response.

It is the Portuguese word for 'duck-billed platypus'. I think it is fun to say. or-neat-oh-HINCK-oh

It's the same spelling for the same word in Spanish, but I think they probably roll the double RR, instead of turning it into the H sound used in most of Brazil.

I also though about another of my favorite Portuguese words: Liquidificador (lee-quee-gee-fee-kah-DOOR), which means blender (you know, like a Blend Tek). But I really like the duck billed platypus. "It has feet like a duck, but it's furry. (It's all in my Wildlife Treasury!)"

I am Nam! Nam Repaid that is, look in the mirror & spell it backwards or call it an anagram. I am the MAN! Diaper Man that is.
Long live the love of diapers.

I like photography and I like to take shots the moon with my camera.

'ade' is short for my formal given name, Adrian.
i took the spelling from Ade Maffe, although that's a franco-nigerian spelling, after a school task when i wasn't happy about the appearance of 'Adie' as it's phonetically wrong and the phonetically correct 'Ady' looks too sissy (the english 'y' sounds like a short 'I').

I couldn't think of anything better! SoakedSheets are what I'm trying to avoid and never let happen again! I was trying to indicate I'm a bedwetter

Silentdreamer refers to how in many of my dreams, I see things that would either weird out my parents, or concern them deeply in terms of my mental health, leaving me unable to tell them, silent.

1996 for my birth year.

SoakedSheets said:
I couldn't think of anything better! SoakedSheets are what I'm trying to avoid and never let happen again! I was trying to indicate I'm a bedwetter
Same here I am a nightly bedwetter but sometimes a wet bed is unavoidable but for the most part my nappy keep the bed dry.

Depends on where I am...

Here Little Man Alex... well my name is Alex (now) and well imma little guy haha

elsewhere I go by hangman005 hangman actually sounded similar to old my surname and 005 well 5 is my favorite number and the 00 just makes it sound more sophisticated lol

I love wearing dresses (have since I was a little girl) and rarely pass up the opportunity to do so. The fact that they are the perfect outfit to cover a diaper is a double bonus.

HypocriticalHit said:
I'm into video games, and a "critical hit" is a popular phrase used when you land a particularly hard blow on an opponent. The "hypocritical" part? I suppose it reflects my belief that humanity is flawed and we all are or have been hypocrites in one way or another. Honestly, though, I think I chose it mostly because I thought it sounded clever.

I like your username combo ! Really nice one =)

I'm sort of a dog whisperer or dog magnet. If there's a stray dog on the street, it will find me. I'm also a little bit furry. When I was of college age, I would run through the woods late at night, much like a werewolf. Okay....I was crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back