Votes: 137 60.6%
  • Cloth

Votes: 57 25.2%
  • Both

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
For people who wore later past say 3, what would you usually wear around the house with your diapers/pullups?

Being little in the early 1950s, cordoroy and searsucker rompers (shortalls) were very popular. Starting kindergarten, I wore corduroy pants and wide striped shirts. Almost all the boys did, or jeans.

Grew with disposables and continue to love them. 🥰

I was born in the 50's before 'disposables' so I had pin-up cloth nappies. I remember having white plastic 'over' panties to wear over the top of my nappy. On most occasions mum also put me into some pretty satin panties with ruffled lace over the top of my plastic panties. On reflection I am sure she made me wear these to make me more 'girlie', as she also made me wear satin dresses at home and pretty satin nighties to wear to bed.
I must have been at school, about 5yo, when she had me wear just the pretty satin panties with ruffled lace under my school pants. All my other panties were satin with lace or nylon. In my very early teens, she started letting me wear her own panties. Even at this young age, I remember how exotic it felt, slipping her panties up my boyish yet feminine legs and over my often excited 'member'! I still have black and white photos that we took of each other at home while in our panties and also some of my mother posing in her lingerie and sheer nightgowns for me. Probably too hot to post here, unfortunately!

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
Back