What did you do before you had diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I stopped wetting the bed every night at 11 and my parents took away the diapers I wore, I would wear every pair of underwear I had or I would try to wrap the my bed sheets around my waist to try to simulate a diaper. I did not purposely wet the bed or my pants though but I still had night time accidents like I do now but there were far less frequent than they were.

I was from age of 12 I would poop my pants on purpose until i got diapers 2 years ago

for me, it's 'have towel, will diaper'.
although i had few years out of diapers (bedwetter), when i was 7 the situation needed a secret solution. any bit of cloth would do and as we lived in the local corner-shop, i just had to pinch the placky pants.
so, strictly speaking, i've never been without, there's just been periods when i've not used them.

i always wet the bed so i usually had some sort of diaper. i actually wore huggies to sleep in until i was 12. i was super super small as a kid. after that i started wearing goodnites until i was 17 when i switched to depends with tabs

I used to tie old bedsheets and covers around my waist and pretend I was diapered.
I first bought real diapers late in High School, but they were quickly discoverd!

I didn't get diapers until I was 17, accepted this part of me, and had a car. Before that, I would just purposefully go in my pants in a cycle of desire and shame. Luckily, I did my own laundry.

I never did anything before I got the courage to get some. I just fantasized. I was deathly afraid of ever getting caught. When I was about 7 or 8, me and a couple of my cousins and my brother tried to get some. I basically lied and said I had nothing to do with it. Based on how my mom reacted to my brother stealing diapers later on, I was always too scared until I had a car to drive.

Last edited:
Basically I peed in my underware :blushie:

My interest in diapers came from an already existing ageplay interest in being a girl of about 4-6 years old. Eventually I started playing younger girls here and there, or have that sort of embarrassing.. "oh you had an accident" thing and diapers sort of entered the play about the time I could buy them.

So honestly the answer would be just.. "enjoyed being a little girl in other ways" for me.

Before I had diapers I would take my moms menstration pads and stick them in my underware. I also would take and back my underware with toilet paper and pee in it. I also would take dish towels for make believe diapers.n

From about age 8 or so I would make fake diapers out of whatever I could find, I had a white hand towel that was old and never put out, I hid that in my room and used it in my underwear. At age 11 I stole a Pamper from my cousins house (managed to do that 2 times without getting caught).

From like 13 to 15 I was able to steal pampers from a friends house who had a younger sibling still in diapers. I also stole some from the following places (And no, I'm not proud of it): Doctor's office, Church, School, and unlocked cars. I also made fake ones out of towels, Kleenex tissues, and white plastic kitchen garbage bags when I didn't have real ones.

At age 16 when I could drive, I bought my first pack of huggies, then pampers from then on. At age 22 in the early days of the internet, I discovered that I was not alone, and was encouraged to go out and buy my first adult diapers, Attends at that time (the old original ones...boy they were good back then).

It all started when I was about 6-7 we had extended family tenants downstairs, and while I was down there with my cousin, I saw some diapers in the storage room. They must've been at least a year old. A day had passed, and they went out. Being the sneaky kid I am, I went downstairs to and grabbed the entire bag. And since there were more, I stole the other few bags. Man, I was such a trouble maker. I ended up using them all, but wasn't able throw them out. I had put them all in a huge box in the room. Ironically enough, I got sick after using them. Great. My mom wanted to clean out my room. Apparently I was knocked out for 10 or so hours, and she cleaned my entire room. Oddly, she never said a thing about the diapers. Weird.

From 8-10 I would just steal single diapers from family, friends, and even a church thrift store.

During the time I was 11, I kind of forgot all about them. But, when I was 12 I saw a diaper commercial on TV. I remembered everything about my past with diaper related things. I waited months, and finally I had the guts to buy some diapers. Rode my bike to the store, and got Pampers size 5 (I was fairly skinny), and goodnites. Sadly I was caught on a number of occasions with not being careful. But, being the dummy I am, I continued.

Always been into diapers, but never really had the chance to wear or even use baby diapers until late high school when I had a car. I was (and on rare occasions still am) a bed wetter, so I think that was my main desire to go into diapers, but never had the balls to ask my parents for them. I also had one time shortly after potty training that I was diapered by my mom when I had seriously bad diarrhea. I guess the diapers must of still be in the house, so she put them on me. I remember waking up in the middle of the night having to pee, but not knowing how to take them off. Took me forever, but ended up wetting them. That probably further cemented the desire for them in addition to the bed wetting problem. Goodnights came out just before I stopped wetting the bed as frequently, but I never even heard of them until I would only wet the bed a few times a year. I would often sneak duct tape, paper towels, and a trash bag and tape it up. My brother had a paper route, so we had a lot of these plastic bags for newspapers and I would always jerryrig them into some kind of diaper. I would sometimes by small packs of baby diapers and wear them under my underwear. When my parents would go out of town, which was seldom, I would buy assurance diapers from walmart. These actually were plastic backed at the time. I ended up having a period of time where I didn't touch a diaper or make a diaper for a few years. After I got back from that, I pretty much went way too much in the diaper direction. I had never worn 24/7 before, but now its more common for me to be in diapers than not.

Talk about lucky! I can't say that I had the same fortune as a teenager. Did you ever get a chance to wear in the daytime?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. As a kid, I would've killed for these ideas. Before starting to wet the bed, I went a few times in boxers, and when questioned about it I said it was probably a problem with the washer.

ParkABDL said:
What did you do before you had diapers?

Well, before I wore diapers I had options.
I could wear something cute n fun or slinky n sexy to bed, or nothing at all. :biggrin:
I didn't have to plan ahead or worry if I got stuck staying over someone's place.
I tried lots of different things of course none of it worked.
Pulled my hair out, cried, thought I was crazy, or well crazier, lol.

after all these years thou, jumping into bed in just panties feels so distant to me.

- - - Updated - - -

HA HA!! Yaaaaa I just like TOTALLY misread the meaning of the title of this thread. :)

After a few weeks in just Bellisimo's, I don't think I can go back. Then again, a few months ago, I couldn't really "wear something cute n fun or slinky n sexy" because... well, I just didn't have the options you did, x3x.

ParkABDL said:
Then again, a few months ago, I couldn't really "wear something cute n fun or slinky n sexy" because... well, I just didn't have the options you did, x3x.

Awwwww why? Would you like to maybe wear things like that?
Because if you really do, even to try why don't you get yourself something pretty or sexy :)

- - - Updated - - -

I saw you list genderfluid, do you feel more like a boy or a girl, or both. I mean how do you usually like to present yourself?

MandyBear said:
Awwwww why? Would you like to maybe wear things like that?
Because if you really do, even to try why don't you get yourself something pretty or sexy :)

- - - Updated - - -

I saw you list genderfluid, do you feel more like a boy or a girl, or both. I mean how do you usually like to present yourself?

On the inside, I think I'd like to present myself leaning on the girly side... but I'm a boy, and am currently taking college classes. So throwing on whatever girly clothes I want to might confuse the simpler minds that have to witness my "beauty" (let's call it that).
Bottom line, I can't really change how I present myself without having to start over.

To answer your first question, I'd like to order something like the outfit on my profile picture, just to wear around my dorm. Confusing the hell out of my roommate would be an added bonus too (he'd be a bit more accepting of it, though, since he's a bit of an ABDL as well).

ParkABDL said:
On the inside, I think I'd like to present myself leaning on the girly side... but I'm a boy, and am currently taking college classes. So throwing on whatever girly clothes I want to might confuse the simpler minds that have to witness my "beauty" (let's call it that).
Bottom line, I can't really change how I present myself without having to start over.

To answer your first question, I'd like to order something like the outfit on my profile picture, just to wear around my dorm. Confusing the hell out of my roommate would be an added bonus too (he'd be a bit more accepting of it, though, since he's a bit of an ABDL as well).

HA! ya I read your changed blog real quick :D sounds like you two could maybe have something going on No? seems gender and sexuality are more fluid then beer in collage. :D

Ya you don't have to totally switch if you dont want to. Andro going a bit on the girlie side is deff a thing right? I know girls get to pull it off better, but you know try it.

Cute lil Lolita dress maybe get your rommies attention? you naughty girl you! and maybe get something cute or sexy just for you to sleep in. nice little nightie or chemise ?
you are in college, you're supposed to try all sorts of new things!!

MandyBear said:
HA! ya I read your changed blog real quick :D sounds like you two could maybe have something going on.

Well, he's the first person to see me naked! Maybe we do have something going on and neither of us have any idea? I've always imagined my true partner as someone who feels the same way about diapers as I do (as opposed to the mommy-son sexual relationship some people prefer). I do know that I am attracted to girls, I'm just having trouble finding out whether I'm attracted to other guys or not. If I do cross genders, though, I don't think I'd like to be in a relationship with a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back