What diapers do you fantasize about/wish actually existed?

Yeah, I also dislike the lack of crinkliness and love my diapers smooth rather than fuzzy.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
A bit of an obscure choice here, but an adult-sized version of these (Huggies Supreme from 1999-2001 with the Learning Time designs), one of the diapers that got me wanting to wear again. I absolutely adore the soft feel, the simple designs on the front and back (a great constrast to designs on the landing strips) and, of course, the girly lace-like tabs that I commonly associate with classic Huggies diapers.

Also, when we are we going to get a good plain all-white 2-tape diaper? All the ones I've found are 4-tape.
ArgentBuffalo said:
If I could have a dream come true? Just get me a lifetime supply of these bad boys (or the current Lion King print Huggies Little Movers) directly upscaled to roughly ABU's size L and I will be content forever.
View attachment 91319View attachment 91320
On the right: yes. All the yes's.

Attachments

• huggies_supreme_1999_size4_1.jpg
    huggies_supreme_1999_size4_1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 24
  • huggies_supreme_1999_size4_2.jpg
    huggies_supreme_1999_size4_2.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: grst and Dragon64
Early 80s pampers. Omg that smell.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
A plastic backed 4 tape disposable with a landing zone that is NOT PRINTED.

Main features would be plain white, vintage embossed plastic backing, 4 tapes, tall leak guards and leg cuffs, and rear elastic waistband.

Since I use boosters, I wouldn't want it to be hyper-capacity, hence keeping costs down.
2-4k ml capacity is fine by me.
These are similiar to what your asking for... https://www.amazon.com/TotalDry-X-P...ial&sprefix=total+dry+,industrial,1015&sr=1-6

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
dlmach825 said:
Total Drys have bigger tabs, which is an additional bonus.

The manufacturer recommends using a booster pad for increased absorbency (up to 80%) and maximum protection.

*) a real XL Drynites like the Goodnites have in the US.
*) a Libero diaper and same features from the 90's version in adult sizes.
*) something like the cuties boundless in a size up avalible here.
*) more child-branded pull-ups / bedwetting pants in proper XL / 140lbs sized.

Cubsfan said:
Early 80s pampers. Omg that smell.
Fanfold design with transitional stay-dry gathers, refastenable tabs and smooth plastics!

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MetalDan86, Jorelaxed, Cubsfan and 1 other person
Adult sized Goodnites! 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and Fleetwoodmac32192
Super absorbant (I like the weight), with plastic and strong reusable tape, funny print.

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and PrincessNozomi
I’d love to try a NASA maximum absorbency garment (MAG).

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, knottylego, Jorelaxed and 2 others
DLmikey said:
I’d love to try a NASA maximum absorbency garment (MAG).
KC has always a Depend product which perfectly suits your needs.

Dragon64 said:
I wish I had diapers that were covered in fake fur with a tail attached to the back
I wish there were diapers made out of rubber! But I also like your idea.

Reactions: Dragon64
phillybaby22 said:
I wish there were diapers made out of rubber! But I also like your idea.
Something tells me something similar already exist, albeit not exactly cute like diapers are.

Covered said:
To those of you pining for a scaled up version of genuine baby nappies, I recommend an obscure brand called BabyButtz that are available on Etzy. They are expensive, but next level. Closest I've ever found to a genuine nappy scaled up.
Those look quite good. Can't wait until they're back to taking orders on Etsy.

No smell when used
Urine and feces dissapear after usingno changes needed

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Dragon64
I
lilbabyjooce said:
I remember when I was a teenager trying Hello Kitty pull-ups that were soooo adorable but even then they didn’t quite fit. I still think about them and a dream would be for them to be adult sized with the same prints and soft material (though if we’re speaking unrealistically I’d also want them to be highly absorbent but that’s a dream for any and all pull-ups).
I really want hello kitty pull ups too. I’m a fan of pull-ups also and just figure the print I have in my minds eye would lend its self to feeling both babyish and like a big girl. I think there’s pros and cons to pull ups and realising them is where some ABDL’s are missing out :p

appletinytee said:
I

I really want hello kitty pull ups too. I’m a fan of pull-ups also and just figure the print I have in my minds eye would lend its self to feeling both babyish and like a big girl. I think there’s pros and cons to pull ups and realising them is where some ABDL’s are missing out :p
Hello Kitty pull-ups like these?...

IMGP8778s (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Dragon64
Yes!

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
I'd Wish to see transparent Nappie with just a wetness indiacater and you can see the urine and mess go into the padding

• Thinking
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and Jorelaxed
A 12000 ml with 4 tapes and I want it to sound like two cats fighting in a plastic Walmart bag when I move around. Don't care about the color

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Littlerhinoabdl, Jorelaxed and 3 others
Back