What diapers do you fantasize about/wish actually existed?

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I wish I had diapers that were covered in fake fur with a tail attached to the back

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, WaddleKitten, Deleted member 66129 and 9 others
Old style pampers in adult sizes

• Love
Reactions: fayeDL, babytim2000, TrashPanda01 and 40 others
All those name brand baby diapers in adult sizes, but plastic backed old school style. Pretty sure they’ll make great heavy duty diapers to absorb massive amount of wetness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TrashPanda01, giaci9, Deleted member 66129 and 16 others
TMNT or Spiderman print diapers :p

• Love
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, PuffPuffPaci, AComputerGuy and 3 others
Pampers size 6 1998 in big sizes
and no ab universe sdk is not the same

• Love
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, BobbiSueEllen, babybobby and 8 others
Adult size Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Luvs with Blues Clues and Barney, mid 90s to early 2000s before they became too thin. I'd also like to have an adult sized version of mid to late 80s gender specific of Luvs. Pink for girls, blue for boys. Those diapers were so thick.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TrashPanda01, dampsag, osirisboi15 and 16 others
I guess I'll go out on a limb here and wish for a resurrected cloth diaper!

Specifically, I'd like to have about a dozen of the big adult cloth prefolds Edley made in the 1990s. They were as big as beach towels and as soft as clouds.

Nothing on the market today is anything like them.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 49613, PuffPuffPaci and SpAzpieSweeTot
A plastic backed 4 tape disposable with a landing zone that is NOT PRINTED.

Main features would be plain white, vintage embossed plastic backing, 4 tapes, tall leak guards and leg cuffs, and rear elastic waistband.

Since I use boosters, I wouldn't want it to be hyper-capacity, hence keeping costs down.
2-4k ml capacity is fine by me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 69802, icklespace, Deleted member 62129 and 4 others
I remember when I was a teenager trying Hello Kitty pull-ups that were soooo adorable but even then they didn’t quite fit. I still think about them and a dream would be for them to be adult sized with the same prints and soft material (though if we’re speaking unrealistically I’d also want them to be highly absorbent but that’s a dream for any and all pull-ups).

• Love
Reactions: TrashPanda01, PaddedRita, Deleted member 66129 and 10 others
I like those cartoony super thick and "stretchy" diapers that never leak and have basically infinite swell factor and absorbency... if you know artists like Shima-pad, you know what I am talking about :LOL:

these will never exist, as they are not possible to manufacture and they would be incredibly expensive, but I still like the concept 😊

• Love
Reactions: cowprintz, TrashPanda01, Joe100000 and 8 others
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
A plastic backed 4 tape disposable with a landing zone that is NOT PRINTED.

Main features would be plain white, vintage embossed plastic backing, 4 tapes, tall leak guards and leg cuffs, and rear elastic waistband.

Since I use boosters, I wouldn't want it to be hyper-capacity, hence keeping costs down.
2-4k ml capacity is fine by me.
Sounds like Little For Big ABDry Diapers.

• Thinking
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
Dragon64 said:
I wish I had diapers that were covered in fake fur with a tail attached to the back
I mean lilcomforts is the closest thing you'd get to that, not a disposable or a in a multi-pack, but pretty close :)

image_1f3de37f-34af-469e-9e5d-3cb4d75d5d81_823x.jpg
image_a797ea9a-6f5a-483e-aa14-1e3b570878db_823x.jpg

I want that pikachu one :'(

I love to have like for like Pullups, velcro sides, cars, toy story, mickey whatever in adult sizes 🥺

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, todderhr, GatoChihuahua and 4 others
Mine is a Pampers Swaddlers Overnight edition but much thicker and sized up for adults, I wouldn't mind old style Pampers from the 80's or early 90's the thick ones (I remember the box clearly stating that)

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and DLDeeder
I really wish there were thick and fluffy abdl diapers that fit me perfectly with cute prints and everything. There are a few brands that fit decently but not as well as I’d like them to. It would be cool if there were custom fit diapers that fit your exact shape perfectly and have a bunchhh of cute designs to choose from!

Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol, BurningExplorer, Dragon64 and 1 other person
I really wish that they would make Adult pull-ups that look just like Huggies brand. No adult pull-up has the abosorbancy that goes all the way up the front and only bambino's has printed pull-ups.

For traditional diapers it is like a lot of others have said adult sized baby diapers with the stretchy sides.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult, BabyLink9, MarshallfromPawPatrol and 3 others
jamiejamie said:
Sounds like Little For Big ABDry Diapers.
Just missing the vintage correct embossed plastic is all. And a lower price...

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, PlastiBrain and jamiejamie
If we are wishing, I wish there was a diaper that could clean itself, magic diaper style. You'd never have to take them off

Reactions: Etienne, TheDideeboy, Jonnythepony and 2 others
I’d like one with translucent plastic. I’d also like one with a one inch wide wetness indicator (that goes the length of the diaper; all the way front to the very back) to see better if/how wet the diaper is.

Reactions: camperspampers1 and Jock
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen, Abdlchriscrinkle and 1 other person
I'd like to see more diapers & pull-ups available for bigger/older kids. Similar to Pampers & Huggies...not medical.

• Love
Reactions: Joe100000, MarshallfromPawPatrol, RoseofThorns and 5 others
Back