What diaper size should I be wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carouselle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’m 5 foot 3, 160 pounds female. I’ve tried Large and it seems to fit comfortably but my hips are above the range?

O my that is such I difficult question. Not all diapers are the same size and fit. I for one fit great in some mediums and not in others. Some diapers I can’t wear at all medium to tight and large to big. It will depend on the manufacturers size range.

Best thing to do is to try samples in different sizes. I’ve found wearing clouds to be a great source of samples. You can get 10 different samples on one order. They don’t however carry all brands. Like diaperdude I can wear mediums in some brands and large in others. It will be a bit of trial and error.
Good luck.

Kayleigh said:
Best thing to do is to try samples in different sizes. I’ve found wearing clouds to be a great source of samples. You can get 10 different samples on one order. They don’t however carry all brands. Like diaperdude I can wear mediums in some brands and large in others. It will be a bit of trial and error.
Good luck.
I find that Changing Times Co is also a great source of samples. They seem to have more brands and styles available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back