and why is he doing it standing up,
that must be so hard!

Reactions: AComputerGuy
ShimSham said:
I want to say an ABRI brand :3

but why and where is this fella putting on a diaper
that must be so hard!
No problems at all if you have a wall as support :)

Reactions: Lyokodl
putte said:
No problems at all if you have a wall as support :)
hmmm... still questionable method of changing :/

ShimSham said:

that must be so hard!
I use a wall most of the time. Much more convenient than spreading out on the floor.

baden said:
I use a wall most of the time. Much more convenient than spreading out on the floor.
What type of diapers do you use,

cause when I had mine, I stuffed it to make it thicker, making it impossible to do it anywhere but on the ground.

ShimSham said:
What type of diapers do you use,

cause when I had mine, I stuffed it to make it thicker, making it impossible to do it anywhere but on the ground.
I’m not in the biggest diaper I can find camp. I prefer to wear unstuffed under clothes most of the time.

baden said:
I’m not in the biggest diaper I can find camp. I prefer to wear unstuffed under clothes most of the time.
;(

ShimSham said:
hmmm... still questionable method of changing :/
I put them on standing up as much as I do laying down.
I will say that the fit is better when you put it on standing and using a wall, as opposed to laying down. It can sometimes be too snug when using the lay down method...

Looks like a Seni Brief brand.

ShimSham said:
standing up,
Its one of the two ways recommended too change adult diapers laying or standing i bet there are instructions on how too do it both ways on your packets there are on tenna

ShimSham said:
These are the questions i want answers too 😂😂

ShimSham said:
why is he doing it standing up,
that must be so hard!
Standing up with no wall is my preferred way of doing it. Tie your shirt out of the way, pull the diaper between your legs, align the front and back to taste, then move your legs together to help hold it up while you do the top tape on one side (use your forearm to help brace the front while leaving your hand free to tape). The biggest gotcha is just knowing the exact position to put the first top tape in. Once you have the first one done, the rest of the diaper is easy.

ShimSham said:

that must be so hard!
I couldn’t even fit into my diaper trying to change lying down >~< I’m not fat but i have a little bit of pudge around the hips and it all just goes sploot and makes the diaper not even fit from that angle for me. I always change standing up against a wall, and if you’re wondering the brand I use, lately lfb

That diaper is an inspire original sold by incontrol which is the medical supply side of rearz. I just happened to have been reading an article on their website and saw a picture of this brief and would not have recognized it otherwise as it used to be all white.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
It looks to me like like a Comficare M10 which were discontinued and replaced with the Betterdry.

Reactions: indiaperdl
Back