Submissive Diapered Puppy ;3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I need to know what diapers will be best for me. Please provide a link if possible.

That depends on a lot of things, your flow, whether for the day or overnight, ease of changing, medical or printed etc etc

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
If this was a simple answer you'd have thousands of responses.

I highly recommend calling a reputable supplier such as LLMEDICO or NORTHSHORE and speaking to a sales rep. Trust me, they are never going to judge you and honestly want to ensure you are set up with what products will best suit your needs. The other advantage of speaking with reps is that you're likely going to receive a lor of different samples. You may have to pay shipping (or not, depending on who you're speaking with) but they will continually work with YOU until you find satisfactory products!
I prefer LLMedico personally as I receive substantial discounts for being a veteran and their prices are the best I've discovered without the discount. They also allow you to accumulate rewards as you continue to purchase. In my case (medical need) It works out to where I get close to 2 free cases of Betterdry per year, which is my main "go to" night time diaper.
If you'd like to ask me anything, feel free to PM me or if you prefer to email me I'll PM you my email address.

You'll find what you're looking for...it simply may take several attempts.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
loadedpamperman said:
If this was a simple answer you'd have thousands of responses.

I highly recommend calling a reputable supplier such as LLMEDICO or NORTHSHORE and speaking to a sales rep. Trust me, they are never going to judge you and honestly want to ensure you are set up with what products will best suit your needs. The other advantage of speaking with reps is that you're likely going to receive a lor of different samples. You may have to pay shipping (or not, depending on who you're speaking with) but they will continually work with YOU until you find satisfactory products!
I prefer LLMedico personally as I receive substantial discounts for being a veteran and their prices are the best I've discovered without the discount. They also allow you to accumulate rewards as you continue to purchase. In my case (medical need) It works out to where I get close to 2 free cases of Betterdry per year, which is my main "go to" night time diaper.
If you'd like to ask me anything, feel free to PM me or if you prefer to email me I'll PM you my email address.

You'll find what you're looking for...it simply may take several attempts.
Thanks for this very helpful piece of info! I really appreciate it.

ASKING Whats the best diapers is a very difficult question to answer because you might get many different answers as everybody has there own preferences

Reactions: LinkDL
The easiest way to narrow it down would be to look for diapers with prints that you like. If you don't like printed diapers then look thru what LL Medico has

Probably impossible to say, as everyone has different needs, preferences for looks and feel, daytime or overnight, whether worn on its own, or with other clothing and perhaps most importantly the individual’s shape and size.

I have very limited experience. I started with a cheap, readily-available UK store brand, Boots Staydry.

I guess they were OK, but their capacity was fairly limited and they didn’t feel very ‘special’ either dry or wet. I’d seen pictures online of what for me seemed to be the ‘holy grail’ of adult nappies- the Abena M4.

However, yes they are ‘OK’, but after plucking up the courage to order some they felt disappointingly ordinary. They clumped a bit when wet, surprisingly for what was then considered a premium diaper, they even leaked a bit and they just didn’t sit right on me. I’d just like to point out there’s nothing wrong with them per se, they are loved and revered by many, many people but they just weren’t right for me.

I’d seen various Tena brand nappies online and thought they looked nice and I liked the idea of the plastic-backed ‘Active’ range so ordered a pack of 24 of the Maxi level, the second to top capacity nappy in the range. I know they are a mid-range brand, and a lot of people don’t think they are particularly special, but for me they were instant WOW! They looked great, fitted perfectly, and despite being relatively thin when they are dry, they felt soft and comfortable. They somehow feel really nice to wee in, they swell up considerably and just feel lovely when wet.

I thought they were so amazing I then ordered the top level from the range, a package of ‘Ultima’ Actives. They too are great, but try as I might, they just don’t fit me as well and surprisingly, even though they have a higher capacity in theory, I have a few problems with occasional leaks. For me they don’t feel so nice as the Maxi Active either wet or dry.

I really should try some of the ABDL diapers on the market, but for me the Tena Maxi Slip Active is just so perfect for me and I love them. I guess I have been incredibly lucky to find my perfect nappy so quickly.

So, my long rambling message would be you will need to try a few and see what you think, but then, that’s probably half the fun! 😊
Some online retailers provide sample packs so I’d say good luck, enjoy and I’m sure sooner or later you will be happy. Let us know how you get on. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Questions like this annoy me. Like how are we supposed to know which diaper is gonna fit someone when we know nothing about that individual.

"I need to know what diapers would be best for me". That's it....nothing else.

Here's my advice to OP.
Google search "adult diapers" "adult baby diapers" " adult medical diapers"

Here's my other advice after you search for adult diapers.
Research. Buy samples and try them out. If you're in between sizes order both above and below size in samples.

If you're living at home with others that you don't want to know about your kink...well you better learn to be very sneaky and stealthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Back