What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A asda brand one (one of the cheap ones >.>.) and a medium tema slip :3.

Prevail fits to a T. Soaked my Abena Arbri M4 last night so changed to one of these belted things.

A taped shut Pampers Cruiser Size 7.

It's a hot day so I'm spending it in just a goodnite.

In a Molicare diaper this evening.

a depends max absorb large, which is too big for me, yeh i know now i should have got the mediums like usual

Vlesi Slip Comfort Premium

:eek: Tena slip maxi medium :eek:

Aina said:
:eek: Tena slip maxi medium :eek:

Nothing to be embarrassed about, will be wearing a drynite in a few mins from now. Take care everyone hope all is well folks.

My preference is a Secure x Plus with a couple of boosters in. The tapes are the best I've found.

a Wellness brief.

CVS Plain white pull up

like goodnites but generic brand, cheaper and plain white

a Dry 24/7, right now, though i'm thinking of going back to Abenas though, i'm 6'2" and swim in these mediums

Depends

Depends adjustables. Don't be hating; I got a pack of 16 for $4 at the Goodwill. :) I've been slowly filling it since last night.

my only poblem with them is that they tend to fail gloriously and have made me go home from work early more than once, i prefer something that gives me a little warning, i think the term is rewet capacity

Right now: An off brand kroger pull up

In 2 hours: Goodnite

My 100th post WOOT WOOT!! =)

A medium Teddy Bambino

A Very full Abena abri-form x-plus small WITH 3 bambino total dry booster pads. I'm falling Asleep in it :). Tomorrow morning I'm goin in the shower with it. Can't wait :D. This thing is huge. XD

Abri Form X-Plus, with Latex pants :)

Sooooo cosey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back