What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
attend with waistband depends booster pad and tena pad

Euro Brief, got 2 cases of the plastic backed right after they discontinued them, now I have to make them last.

old style goodnite

Wearin' the last Abena Super I had. After using the Attends Breathables for a while, plastic diapers just feel really weird. I'm all out now, but I got a package of the attends on the way.

Wearing an Abena Super with an Abri-Let Extra in it. It's nice 'cause it holds a great deal, but isn't as thick as a X-Plus. :D

a goodnite, the new kind. They're not that bad, they're just not that good either.

changed into a dry bianco large for work

Lazying around in my Bambino Teddys. :)

Good Morning

Tranquility Slimline - Medium

I have no class today, so it's two Abena Supers, five Abri-Lets and one Abena X-Plus...
I am so comfortable right now, it's ridiculous! I'll probably take a shower in 'em, it'll probably droop down to my knees :p

I'm in a wet Goodnite that's about to get even wetter :)

I'm in my last medium Abena x-plus, stuffed with my last 3 pampers size 7s. Nice and bulky and wet.

Last oppertunity to wear before xmas, to many different nosy familiy members staying over to risk it. :(

Nice snuggly pair of drynites (goodnites) left to lean over the radiator for 20 minutes. It's really warm and cozy.
I love diapers :)

I'm in a wet Attends regular slip No.10 :) I quiet like it, but i prefer the tena slip maxi and abena x-plus over it

waking up in a damp bambino bianco, medium. Don't feel like changing just yet. May just see how long this diaper can last me today... great way to wake up on a lazy saturday morning.

I'm wearing a pair of Hello Kitty Bao-yun training pants ^.^

Just woke up, still in my soggy night diaper which was a providers choice ultra.

Very wet Tranquility ATN. Just got back from a morning deer hunt, gettin ready to take a shower.

Goodnite

A drynite just now ( not the latest ones, this one has the ballerina's on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back