What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attends reguar 9 large slips underneath female senset fixation pants and Gary euroflex polyurethane bloomers over.

Molicare Super Plus !

Tena Slip Maxi with 2 booster pads

XL Boys goodnite. Love it...!

I have the day off so I'm doing it right with a Bambino Bianco and Quatro Stuffer.

AttendsComfort 6 pad in Suprima 1245 - very wet need to change soon

Two goodnites for extra absorbtion.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

just changed out of my night time diaper to a fresh goodnite

A nice fresh goodnite :)

Just changed into a fresh bambino medium for work. I like to switch things up between bambino medium, bambino large, and dry24/7 medium.

Tho I overnighted in a bambino large with a totaldry booster, just for the extra padding :)

Tena Pants Medium - as usualy during the day

Dry 24/7 medium - for being in public...

Got in an abena xl plus on atm, still dry though :p

A crappy kroger pull up right now... But I've had a really rough day, and I can't wait to go take a shower, get nice and clean, and put on a goodnite!

I was digging around in my miscellaneous tote of diapers and found an old Depends Over night. Just hope it doesn't leak.

Just a goodnite right now. Nice, warm and wet.

I just put on the new Teddy Bambino diaper. It's a nice diaper!

size 4 diaper, i don't know the brand (i took it from my friends house- he has a little bro). It doesn't even fit all the way around my waist! I can't tape it up! But several pairs of tight boxerbriefs help to keep it up! :) It's still mostly dry...mostly...for now :)

I wear Bambino Diaper Classico :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back