What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed my pull-up 4T-5T.

I'm currently wearing a large Delta-form.

Im at work, wearing Tena Slip, slightly wet, going to go home for lunch in a minute might change might not wear another one.

Waking up in a soggy dry 24/7. Laying in my crib and checking out the web and my email on my phone before I get the day started

Pull-Ups NightTime 3T-4T

Depends pants small/medium super right now

In a Bambino Teddy, enjoying a mild afternoon.

Wearing and orca stack.

Just woke up (dry) in a boys goodnite. :)

two boys toy story pullups. snug fit.

(Now that's what i call a risk assessment!!.)Wearing depends pants again, at the moment but i have changed them since this morning i hasten to add.

I'm wearing a Depends underwear for men, size small/medium. It is wet. I like these because they aren't too expensive, I can buy them locally, and they are quiet; I can wear them out in public and no one knows.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

I WISH I could wear little boys' pullups or diapers. My butt is too big!

For some reason I decided to heavily pad up overnight. Large bambino with totaldry, then put on another large with a totaldry in front and back. Jammies have a nice rounded look in the middle. ;)

This is a Sunday morning, before we go to brunch. Since I do not need to be discreet at the home of AB friends, I am wearing a pinned night-weight gauze diaper with pull-on soft vinyl panties.

1 new goodnite. That's all i've been wearing for about 6 hours now. So comfortable.

BTW - if you wear the ones without patterns on the outside, be sure you put it on right-side-out. I just had a serious blowout driving in my car, seriously soaked jeans.... this goes for any white pull-up kind of diaper.

None yet but thanks to this forum that will soon change thanks for all the places to try them ( free samples when I find ones I like I will order a box giggle) I did how ever make a cloth one but like the ones i remember they don't work to well! I don't like being wet pout!

michphantom said:
be sure you put it on right-side-out

We've seen several users post this issue... is it really that easy a mistake to make? They come right-side-in out of the package, how are you getting them turned inside-out in the first place?

I had taken it off, still dry, to take a shower and it had gotten turned inside-out. The inside and outside are about the same color and texture, due to the cloth-like outside that makes the quiet. The underwear-print waistband is the only clue.... and I was in a hurry. As I said, absolutely flooded my jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back