What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abena X-Plus Large with an Abena Super XL stuffer.

Duct tape on the bottom tapes and across the front for rigidity. This is my greatest discovery.

Wellness medium. Next up: Attends with a Bambino over it.

My diaper

Depends maxium protection i can wet many times and it will still work with 3 tapes and a wetness indicator has a slick outside and cofty inside:smile:

Tena Super w/ Baby dry stuffer

Cushies :D

Brandy dandy new Abena XPlus. Why did they have to change a good thing????

An Abena XPlus with a diaper cover made by Angel Luvz.

Abena X-Plus, stuffed with two Pampers Cruisers Size 7 (Using Pamperchu's methods... Works awsome!)

attends

About an hour ago I woke up in a wet gauze diaper. Since it is Saturday I took a short shower then put on a dry gauze diaper. I see no reason to use any disposables today.

Currently my diaper only has a single soaker. When we go out I will be wearing another gauze diaper with a single soaker. Our camper van has a bed which is an ideal changing table and we have privacy curtains.

Of course I cover my cloth diapers with soft pull-on vinyl panties then support all that with a snug Onesies.

A very wet Bambino Bianco Small. And it seems to have held as much as possible, some leaking outof the bottom when I sat down this morning.

Shower time!

A very wet Cushie, time for a shower and a change. Ready to get the day started.

i wish i waqs wearing a diaper, but i ran out :(

This morning put on a Depends Maximum Protection with a Depends Boost inside. Slipped it down a while ago after returning home to poop. Took out the soaked boost pad and put in a Depends Mens Protective Underwear that I had trimmed down to just the absorbent part.

A very leaky Confidence size small.

cloth towel diaper with a plastic bag over it. had a lan party last night and my friends never suspected a thing =)

r4di0sensitive said:
i wish i waqs wearing a diaper, but i ran out :(

I know the feeling :therethere:. I'm just wearing a male Drynite age 7 to 15. Still waiting on my UnderJams sample.

still depends max. probably all i'll be using for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back