What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showered and in a fresh Bambino Classico now. Happiness ensues. :)

BKKY

A homemade cloth diaper with an old T-Shirt and a pair of briefs.

Diapers are just all-around amazing. They feel awesome dirty, but when you take it off and get a clean one on, it's just as amazing.

I'm currently wearing a Walgreen's Certainty Fitted with Pampers size 7 stuffed. (GAWD THEY SMELL GOOD)

A crummy Wellness Unique Brief NASA diaper whatever. I bought a case so I'm trying to learn to like them. Avoid these!

A Depend Maximum Protection stuffed with a Tena pull on brief. I like the look of the Depends, but it's not very thick or absorbent, but the Tena one is quite absorbent and gets thick, but I don't like how it's pull on, so I combined them :3

im wearing a wings diaper.its quit comfy

A small/medium adult pullup from dollar general.

Abri air x-plus... doing the marshmallow trick.

vintage plastic covered luvs size 6...soaked and luv'n it!

Abena X-plus with Abri-let liner and Ultra Flex polyurethane panties from Fetware.

Jared

abriform extra, in my big fleassy sleeper,

nice and warm

I am wearing a banbino. i have tryed just about every diaper on the market and i prefeer the secure and banbino because of the tape zone

At the moment, Bambino Bianco (my last sample) and my fleece footed PJs. Very cozy and secure. :)

Should be getting my case order of Bambinos early next week. These are wonderful diapers! :smile1:

BKKY

Tranquility ATN with two doublers inside. If necessary I'll put on another ATN over that, but as a last resort. Reason being? That's my last ATN.

Pampers baby dry size 6

Depend.?

thick abu over night diapers with soft cloud blue plastic pants over them in case I leak

Abena X-plus which I wear 23/7....gotta take it off to shower ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back