What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorelaxed said:
In a cleanTrest blue ready for a goodnight's sleep.🌙🌙🌙🌙
Nite nite

A Tena with a lot of absorption capacity and my usual Indasec Discreet Pants around it, both wet and messy 🤭❤️

Last edited:
This morning I am in a wet and now messy NS purple Supreme diaper with a Big Tots cloud diaper pant. A great Saturday morning with no leaks, just wet, warm, lumpy, squishy pleasure.

A dry and soft abena pants m3.....
Oh no i mean a wet abena pants m3.

Still in nightime Baby blue Trest with a pair of very soft white footed tights on.

Reactions: Diaperpee8
Abena M4. Now that's a diaper. It's thick and makes me waddle. I wasn't expecting it but it's plastic-backed and does not have a landing area for tapes (it does have a two-stage tape system that does untape easily, but you gotta get the tapes in the right spot the first time.

My very first Tykables Animooz. My wife put it on me around 730 last night. I wet it, then slept in it, woke up, wet it again and now I just messed and wet it again.

oldpppants said:
Abena M4. Now that's a diaper. It's thick and makes me waddle. I wasn't expecting it but it's plastic-backed and does not have a landing area for tapes (it does have a two-stage tape system that does untape easily, but you gotta get the tapes in the right spot the first time.
There are both plastic-backed (abri-form) and cloth-backed versions (abri-form premium) of the level 4 ones. Originally they made the full range in both versions but a few years ago they discontinued the plastic-backed version in all but level 4, so now the other levels only come in the cloth-backed version.

The naming is slightly confusing so you have to be careful which you're ordering if you're buying the level 4 ones.

Last edited:
I’m in a very wet pink MegaMax this morning. Usually I remember wetting over night as I am not IC, but last night I don’t remember doing it.

Reactions: diaperdude and jag91
I just woke up and I'm still in my abena m4 from last night too

I'm now wearing a new Tykables Unicorn diaper. Quite soft, comfy and just the right thickness. I like the design of these even though I'm a str8t guy. But then again I like pink diapers and the color pink in general.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96
Green, Trest. Loving all their new colors

Cuddlz baby blue terry nappy

I'm wearing a rearz dinosaurs which is now soaked and swollen. just gunna take it off and have a bath, after which I will put another on. tonight in bed I will wear a tyables overnight.

Fresh white megamax

Still in last nights Blue plastic backed diaper soaked, bloated and i am very constipated.🙁

Last edited:
Third active maxi today, still dry, hope this one will last until tomorrow morning.

2 towels one as a stuffer the other as the diaper with two clips holding it together, ya know the simple man’s diaper
1682790364171.jpeg

Diaperboy27 said:
2 towels one as a stuffer the other as the diaper with two clips holding it together, ya know the simple man’s diaper
View attachment 107959
That’s what Uk nappies are , basically plain white towels with no fancy stitch work borders

After coming home in a very wet diaper, put on a ABU space diaper, soaked it immediately but don’t plan on tacking it off for 12 hours so hopefully it holds up to the test tonight.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back